Save Game Downloads

• Thread starter Famine
  • 949 comments
Anyone who downloads these isnt a true Gran Turismo fan or racing fanatic in my opinion..Although it is great to have if you really want to try a car..But the whole point of having events and a dealership in the game is for you to race, earn money and purchase the car you want..Well deserved with the money you earn..Just in my opinion.. And the high price on the F2007 is for you to enjoy the game first before getting your hands on it..
I did over 300 laps of racing to get mine..And it was totally worth it.

Anyone who downloads these isnt a true Gran Turismo fan or racing fanatic in my opinion..Although it is great to have if you really want to try a car..But the whole point of having events and a dealership in the game is for you to race, earn money and purchase the car you want..Well deserved with the money you earn..Just in my opinion.. And the high price on the F2007 is for you to enjoy the game first before getting your hands on it..

I second that. You should earn these cars, not download them.

Of all the self congratulating sycophantic noise thats gotta rank quite high, its a game your supposed to enjoy and be challenged by, driving round and round for hours on end, to satisfy a lazy giggling game developer isnt something that deserves such pompous back patting, its the equivilent of manufacturing a 1st person shooter in which you cant die but must shoot the main boss 400 million times to finish, not much of a challenge really just a waste of time. its supposed to be a racing sim but someone forgot their place along the way, id like to try whatever car i like on whatever track i like, but even if i jump through the polyphony of hoops i still am unable to do that and adjust my car settings. if your a true “racing fanatic” play r factor and be free to be challenged by the good not the down right pointless.
Or maybe just chill with the righteousness and allow people to do something else with their time if they see fit, without you sticking your wizened Daytona carpal syndrome stumps in.

don't be an idiot some people have not got the time to do 300 laps. I have completed all events and really don't want to spend hours doing the same thing over and over.

Now working on that Japanese Blu-Ray save (the one with 200,000,000 credits). I completed the remaining A, B and C Class events and currently have 34 cars (including all the Ferraris). I'll continue working on it throughout the day and see what I can upload tonight.

No the one listed has all events completed but, still a long way of the f2007. It's only what i have achieved in my game. I need one with loads of credit.

Cheers

Now working on that Japanese Blu-Ray save (the one with 200,000,000 credits). I completed the remaining A, B and C Class events and currently have 34 cars (including all the Ferraris). I'll continue working on it throughout the day and see what I can upload tonight.

oh... that's great.....
waiting for your amazing save game.....👍

OK, a complete PAL (Blu-Ray) save with all 71 cars (plus a couple of spare Imprezas... different wheel colour! and a Golf GTi V). Thanks to the uploader of the original save.

http://rapidshare.com/files/103687293/GT5PEU.zip.html

Thanks, i just downloaded your file.

I formatted my USB stick, then transferred the BCES00104-GAME- file to the USB.

When plug it into my PS3 it says "There is no game data" :guilty:

I've tried 2 different USB sticks, but i get the same problem. Anyone know why?

make a folder on your stick called PS3 in there make a folder called SAVEDATA put you save game in there and try again.

ok ok, sorry only just noticed there was an edit button.

Please don't double post, battie. We have an edit button. Please use it of you wish to add something to an earlier post.

Thanks.

Part of me almost agrees with you but the truth is, im simply too lazy and too unmotivated to do so many laps against the AI. My sole reason to play racing games these days is to compete in Time trials and online races, not race AI for hours on end. I play PC Sims and regulary compete in league races every week (20 - 40 drivers, 50 - 60min races), before that i ran in GT3 and GT4 Weekly races, I spent a great deal of laps doing WRS and other GT related challenges, far more than i would have spent completing the game, i only made it 22% in GT4 before i got an uber save lol and in GT5 i doubt id race at all. Fact is, i cant bring myself to waste hours racing AI when i could be using that time playing challenges and races against real people, not only far more challengeing and makes me far faster, but i find it 100x more enjoyable.

does this make me any less of a GT player or Gamer? Well thats a matter of opinion. If results are anything to go by it certainly doesnt make me slower...

Just goes to show you can apporach and play these games in different ways.

No the one listed has all events completed but, still a long way of the f2007. It's only what i have achieved in my game. I need one with loads of credit.

Cheers

Yep upon installation he is right and the front page description of the PSN PAL download is incorrect.

It has all events completed, has 51,000 cr, the Ferrari F40, F430, prize cars, Nissan GTR and that would about pull it up.

If anyone has completed S class and is anywhere near 2,000,000 on the PAL PSN version uploading the file would be hugely appreciated!

I copied the data to my PS3 successfully, but when i boot GT up from the disc, the game has been reset to default. I have to Agree terms and conditions etc... :(

anyone know why?

Sound like you may have used the incorrect save data. Make sure you are using correct data for your version. I had this same problem when trying to use save data from a Blue-Ray copy. I have the PSN version and when i used the save data from blue-ray it just reset to beginning of game.

I'm torn between game completion and a quick download but when you're doing 9-5 at work and with added family commitments I don't have time to GRIND out the money needed to use certain cars. I'd spent 3 weeks, grabbing time wherever I could, grinding my way up to the 599 and the other things in the J version and I really can't be bothered with the same again in the even less generous PAL version.

Some people may think it gives them good practice along the way but I'm a pretty hardcore sim racer (g25 and a PC full of rfactor,LFS and RACE) so I don't need to learn how to drive.

The bottom line is I just want to drive! Thanks to those who've uploaded.

Women don't appreciate a gameracer frame in the living room for too long, have some sympathy for people like me!:)

Tell me about it my woman hates my DIY cockpit, expecting to get home one day to find she's burnt or dumped it. Think i would have to leave or kill her, i'm getting stressed just thinking about it.

I'm torn between game completion and a quick download but when you're doing 9-5 at work and with added family commitments I don't have time to GRIND out the money needed to use certain cars.

Women don't appreciate a gameracer frame in the living room for too long, have some sympathy for people like me!:)

I feel your pain. I am in the same boat, full time job, wife, two young plus too many great games to play across 5 platforms (PS3, 360, PSP, PC and DS).
What do you say to the wife when she says "Would you rather cuddle up on the sofa and watch How Clean is Your House with me or play your silly video games?" :scared:

Sound like you may have used the incorrect save data. Make sure you are using correct data for your version. I had this same problem when trying to use save data from a Blue-Ray copy. I have the PSN version and when i used the save data from blue-ray it just reset to beginning of game.
Oh right. Cheers.

I have the UK Blu-ray disc version.

I downloaded RogsR34UK's file PAL (BD)

i am using the right version, right?

I have a UK PSN version save available if anyone wants? Got the F1 car 100,000 + credits. Not many other cars cause I sold em to get the F1. Most of the events are on gold with a couple of bronzes and a silver or two.

Oh right. Cheers.

I have the UK Blu-ray disc version.

I downloaded RogsR34UK's file PAL (BD)

i am using the right version, right?

Yep all sound good to me, not sure why its not working sorry, hopfully someone else can help.

I have a UK PSN version save available if anyone wants? Got the F1 car 100,000 + credits. Not many other cars cause I sold em to get the F1. Most of the events are on gold with a couple of bronzes and a silver or two.

Post it, cheers.

Back