Semi Premium Showcase.

Messages
2,980
United States
Greensboro/NC/U
Messages
jarod336/GTP_torque
Messages
Paperorplastic/ manherollen
As the title suggests, Showcase your semi premium cars here, Lets see those remodels!
 
My Trueno AE86
W9AdvQgxKho.jpg

pMsJr-nvJp0.jpg

l4D97mQFM7A.jpg


With a full-premium R32 GT-R
khcD-bkv5mE.jpg


280Z
Yke-UVSmpKE.jpg


"Kenmeri" GT-R
3hv-AhiLV5M.jpg
 
Last edited:
I'm literally crying of happiness now, seeing that Trueno and GT-R. :drool:
 
You can barely tell the difference between Standards and Premiums with those 2 cars shown above!
 
I'm sure it's going to be like the MB-AMG Vision GT car and PD will probably release the fully modeled interior in a patch or they are getting ready for GT7...
 
Oh my, those cars look incredible.
 
Didn't realise the Holden had been touched up, ideal. Will buy one next time I'm on.
 
Creating a few improved "standard" models was a smart decision for Polyphony. It's something that I'm sure everyone enjoys, even though they aren't top of the line. I'm sure there was a lot of pressure for them to make all cars "premium", but that clashed with releasing the game in time.
 
I'm sure there was a lot of pressure for them to make all cars "premium", but that clashed with releasing the game in time.

It probably clashed with releasing the game in this decade. There's a lot of cars.
 
It probably clashed with releasing the game in this decade. There's a lot of cars.
Haha. Yeah, with the month or two it takes for a fully modeled car.
 
VX220 Turbo
rjmn.jpg

ugkl.jpg
 
Click for links to larger sizes and descriptions of colours and wheels.











 
Last edited:
Has the 88C-V been upgraded at all? It looks the same to me.
They have made the body more smooth but where the body of the car ends the pixels are very visable!
 
They have made the body more smooth but where the body of the car ends the pixels are very visable!
yea upgrades went in different degrees, a good chunk of cars got full rebody(200+) where as others got smoothe textures or redone graphics on textures.
 
Back