Sexy & mean car pic thread.

• Thread starter Poverty
  • 4,596 comments
I always thought the R8 was a very good looking supercar. Looks like Heffner took it to the next level.

heffner-performance-audi-r8-twinturbo-4.jpg

Dayum. I have always liked Killer Bee, it has the right stance and the right modernizing touches in it's body, but it's still instatly recognizable as a 1970 Coronet, which is my favorite Mopar muscle-car because of it's split front. I'm a sucker for split grille-front ends and the 70 looks mean as hell. This car takes it one step further.

Damn. At first I thought of questionable but the more I looked once again...That's not bad at all. The mods might be or might not be questionable but I avoided posting them in the tasteful thread.I gotta say, that's an interesting combo.
hamann-nervudo-frankfurt.jpg

KGrHqZmIFImmpZ9BSRZwzRdsw_27.jpg

I was just searching for modified Chevy SSR's for teh questionable thread and this is what I found.
Modified-Lexus-CT200H-front-bumper-body-kit-SSR-Wheels-Professor-MS3-19-inch-wheel.jpg

Modified-Lexus-CT200H-rear-bumper-body-kit-valance-rear-quad-exhaust-SSR-Wheels-Professor-MS3-19-inch-wheel.jpg

I don't know about you guys but I almost...ALMOST posted this in the tasteful thread. I know nothing about this car but I can definately tell that the mods put in this car...wow.

I seriously have a soft spot for this ride. Holy hell.

Back