• Ford Mustang set

Votes: 31 20.5%
  • Plymouth Cuda set

Votes: 55 36.4%
  • Lamborghini Miura set

Votes: 65 43.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gorgeous! Perfect photo + perfect edit + soul = incredibly cool!

Просто шикарно.

I'm speechless! :drool: :bowdown: just incredible!

One day someone said everytime they saw a beautifull set : "Words can't describe"

Soo I will simply say : "What they said".

I fell in love , amasising set , expecially the parts where was only the LeMans '64 :sly:

Great Work đź‘Ť:drool:

HOLY FUEHDUSGDKUILDAHHDFADDSHAKAS. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I'm out of words. Every shot deserves 10 million, billion favourites. So. Freakin'. Awesome.

Absolutely beautiful work! Thanks for being one of the first to comment in my gallery as well. đź‘Ť
Welcome and thanks ! :)
One day someone said everytime they saw a beautifull set : "Words can't describe"

Soo I will simply say : "What they said".

I fell in love , amasising set , expecially the parts where was only the LeMans '64 :sly:

Great Work đź‘Ť:drool:
Wow ! Thanks Diogo :cheers:
SVX
HOLY FUEHDUSGDKUILDAHHDFADDSHAKAS. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I'm out of words. Every shot deserves 10 million, billion favourites. So. Freakin'. Awesome.
:embarrassed: Thanks for kind words, my friend ! :cheers:
^Echo that!
The penultimate... :drool:
Thanks a lot, lilmann :cheers:

I dont know how but youre getting better and better mate:drool:! One of your best sets for sure with such a good editing, angles, tones and variety :cheers:.

I feel the first shot would be much better, if both cars were in focus. Other then that my favourite from the whole set has to be number 14.

Wow. Tbh, not to crazy about the 86 set, but the Le Mans and Camaro is just outstanding, sweet and tasty tones. Especially the star trail shot, that's beautiful as all hell.

I dont know how but youre getting better and better mate:drool:! One of your best sets for sure with such a good editing, angles, tones and variety :cheers:.

I feel the first shot would be much better, if both cars were in focus. Other then that my favourite from the whole set has to be number 14.

Wow. Tbh, not to crazy about the 86 set, but the Le Mans and Camaro is just outstanding, sweet and tasty tones. Especially the star trail shot, that's beautiful as all hell.

Thanks a lot for comments and criticism, guys ! I appreciate this ! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

///////------------------------>>>>>>

/////////////////////// --------------------------->>>>>>

/////////////////////////////////////--------------------------->>>>>>

///////////////////////////////////////////////--------------------------->>>>>>

Back