Simple Matt's Simple Toons :p

Hahah when I get home I'll put some tunes up for high powered 4wd.. But from looking at your tune, switch ride height, play with your dampers, NO CAMBER!!

Haha. Great garage name.
I'll definitely be trying out that No Stripe tune once I get a No Stripe :P

So, to keep things moving in the thread, one car that has given me problems tuning in the past is the Audi Le Mans.

Thanks

Haha. Great garage name.

So, to keep things moving in the thread, one car that has given me problems tuning in the past is the Audi Le Mans.

Thanks

My old Le Mans tune used to beat a lot of ACR's and GTR's...oh that was quite a long time ago :)

I found out a new way to tune, I just haven't gotten on GT5 yet :)

Haha. Great garage name.

Thanks

Thanks, let me know how it works for you. I'd give you a No Stripe but I only have the one, sorry. As for the Le Mans, all my 4wd's are slooow. I only have two that I'm not embarrassed to bring out lol. My ZZII and my CTR2 are my only half competent 4wd tunes. And I've yet to try them at route x. They will undoubtedly need adjusting to work there.

Like the new name Matt. 👍

Last edited:
Haha. Great garage name.

Thanks

Hey rev... fr festor99 and let me know how you want that no stripe ;)

Hey rev... fr festor99 and let me know how you want that no stripe ;)

Thanks a lot Festor, I really appreciate it. But I actually have a No Stripe coming to me from a friend whom I beat on a pinks race. I'm waiting for him to pay up lol

But in case he doesn't, I will let you know and take you up on that offer. ;)

And Swara and Kenny; don't worry bros, I'll just keep hitting my head against the Route X pavement until I get a decent Le Mans tune. :dopey:

Thanks again.

Id give my semi fast gtr tune. But I'm not on gt5. Next time in on though ill post my gtr tune I use.and also, my z06 vette was hitting 245(I'm not the best tuner) and I got bored of it so I tried to mess out up and make it as horrid as possible...plan backfired. Reached 256 and my turning was 50% better haha. Made my day

Seems we all are getting good. Made my first tune today....and its nasty. 99 Viper GTS. 975hp. Hitting 197 at the end of TGTT. I'm actually winning races now. Sweet!

SupraTurboNinja
Seems we all are getting good. Made my first tune today....and its nasty. 99 Viper GTS. 975hp. Hitting 197 at the end of TGTT. I'm actually winning races now. Sweet!

Teach me how to tune for TGTT ;)

swara96
Teach me how to tune for TGTT ;)

Similar to quarter but stretch transmission max to about 215/220 mph. I did that and shortened 1 and 2 a tincy bit to alleviate bog. My ACR swamped just about everything on the track. Even a nooby veyron.

Viperbeatsvette
Similar to quarter but stretch transmission max to about 215/220 mph. I did that and shortened 1 and 2 a tincy bit to alleviate bog. My ACR swamped just about everything on the track. Even a nooby veyron.

Ah haha TGTT, watch out for swara96 :lol:

He is an ff tune for a Civic type R '97. It is my second fast tune. I played with the final and got a faster run than this one.

Top speed at the botton to the left
Set final to 3.378

min/10
7.5/14.5
4/10
10/4
2/3
camber
0.3/0.0
toe
0/1.0

Like I said I played with the final and got a slightly faster run, this tune will work with any EK Civic and the Final Gear principal & suspension setup will work with the DC2 Integra type R.

He is an ff tune for a Civic type R '97. It is my second fast tune. I played with the final and got a faster run than this one.

Top speed at the botton to the left
Set final to 3.378

min/10
7.5/14.5
4/10
10/4
2/3
camber
0.3/0.0
toe
0/1.0

Like I said I played with the final and got a slightly faster run, this tune will work with any EK Civic and the Final Gear principal & suspension setup will work with the DC2 Integra type R.

hey will this work for the EK RM?

kennyblanco
Here it is. 1 next to top of the line tune for a No Stripe. Enjoy!

Transmission:
Reset, top speed 180, final 3.360
1-3.863
2-2.699
3-2.221
4-1.851
5-1.514
6-1.254

Suspension:
15/40
5.0/10.0
1/10
1/4
1/6
5.0/0.0
-1.00/1.00

Max downforce.

That's it. Not many people would post their actual tunes, so to all who use this-I hope you appreciate it. Like I said, it won't beat the best of the best but you will at least be able to still see them when you cross the finish line.:lol: Please enjoy and feel free to leave any and all feedback. This is just a snippet of what's to come from me. Keep your eyes open:tup:

Looks like its time for a no stripe GT then! Thanks for the tune. I'll try it out on my prem. GT tonight.

Back