Skoda is Coming to Gran Turismo 7, Vision GT Car to be Revealed Next Week

• Thread starter Famine
  • 333 comments
Post removed :D And I opened the photo like 3 minutes ago, didn't save it.
1713951823653.png
1713951844964.png
1713951875202.png
1713951886655.png

🤷 Another very uninspired update.

The Chevelle is cool. I just find it hard to get excited about most non-racing cars since that is what this game is really lacking. There are a few road cars I'd still love them to add, but I think we really need a few racecar-only updates at this point to address the imbalance.

At least we've got the Afeela* and the VGTs out of the way now, I don't think there are any more in the pipeline.

*"Afeela" is such a terrible name for a car. It sounds like "a feeler". Why would I buy a car that reminded me of molestation...

Last edited:
🤷 Another very uninspired update.

The Chevelle is cool. I just find it hard to get excited about most non-racing cars since that is what this game is really lacking. There are a few road cars I'd still love them to add, but I think we really need a few racecar-only updates at this point to address the imbalance.

At least we've got the Afeela* and the VGTs out of the way now, I don't think there are any more in the pipeline.

*"Afeela" is such a terrible name for a car. It sounds like "a feeler". Why would I buy a car that reminded me of molestation...
Could also be 'a filler'. Also things considered, I think it is much more appropriate.

I feel bad for Skoda to be honest because it's absolutely monumental they're coming to a game like GT but they're getting absolutely dumped on because everyone has a hate boner for VGTs.
It's such a cool occasion for the brand, and it should be for the players, but coming in with nothing but the most hated category of car has just been an absolute trip at the front door.

Last edited:
I feel bad for Skoda to be honest because it's absolutely monumental they're coming to a game like GT but they're getting absolutely dumped on because everyone has a hate boner for VGTs.
It's such a cool occasion for the brand, and it should be for the players, but coming in with nothing but the most hated category of car has just been an absolute trip at the front door.
No one cares about the hate, it's just a matter of a personal preference. They got their car featured in the game and they're happy about it, albeit personally I would love to see more cars featured from their brand, but oh well.

I look at it like this, those VGTs keep the lights on. You don't have to use them so let them cook.
It's one of those catch-22 type things. On one hand it may "keep the lights on", but on the other hand it takes away resources that could be used for other more important things.

Back