• Orange

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • Grape

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Strawberry

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • You idiot, your forgot " !" OTHER

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • I hate Slurpees, they give me Brain Freezes, and those hurt!

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Now this, this is Magic's stupidest poll by far! Can he get stupider?

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • This poll is better then your last poll Magic! I have always wondered what other people chose when s

Votes: 5 11.6%

• Total voters
I know everyone may not know what a Slurpee is, so let try to explain. Its a blended frozen drink that is sold primarily here in states at a convenience store called "7-11."

I had one today, and saw that the forums were slow, so I decided it was time for another stupid Magic poll! I hope the title is more apealing.

So put your favorite favor!

I had a Mountain Dew Code Red and Coke mix today. I really like Vanilla Coke Slurpee the best though.

Oh I also made this a mutiple answer poll, so answer all the favors you love!

I don't think I listed all of the favors I have seen over time, but I gave a try.

Its the reson I put the "other" choice. Like lemon, totally forgot about lemon!

Cherry.

And I knew we'd never get through this thread without a Simpsons reference!

I tried a slurpee in September. The wife chose the flavour: cherry. It was about the grimmest thing I've ever had.:yuck:

Cherry is my favorite. I didn't know they had Code Red slurpees! They must be really good.

Originally posted by GilesGuthrie
I tried a slurpee in September. The wife chose the flavour: cherry. It was about the grimmest thing I've ever had.:yuck:

Well if they taste anything like they do in the UK, I think ill just stick to drinking water. Although I think they are called slush like MIH said. Although why someone would call it that is beyond my recognition, because I thought slush was that stuff that snow develops into when cars drive over it. So its gravel mixed with snow, mmmm lovely.

By the way I voted Can he get stupider? :D
I doubt it.

Heh, I just remembered this:

Last year the whole family got "Black Cherry" slurpees at Burger King. They tasted great but they were literally coal black and made us look like we were sucking fountain pens.

They also made the whole family poop emerald green for a week.

Would I make something like that up? Sorry if it's TMI but I thought it was funny at the time...

Originally posted by neon_duke
Heh, I just remembered this:

Last year the whole family got "Black Cherry" slurpees at Burger King. They tasted great but they were literally coal black and made us look like we were sucking fountain pens.

They also made the whole family poop emerald green for a week.

Would I make something like that up? Sorry if it's TMI but I thought it was funny at the time...

:lol: A little too much information there neon_duke! The thing is, that I never had that problem with the Black Cherry slurpees...

OA

Orange, Coke, and any stupider.

Well, you guys in other countries have a lot of flavours :lol:

In my local petrol station, we have:
-Orange
-Raspberry
-Coke
-Creaming Soda
-Lime
-Bubblegum

heh.

I like them a lot. Better than ice cream, in my opinion.

Heh. This is quite the antique thread.

Slurpees? They are by far the drink of the gods, only surpassed by one thing..... ... 2 slurpees.

I mean, is there anything that takes the joy of a mid-summer day than that of going to your local Seven Eleven and buying the biggest slurpee your budget can allow? I don't think so.

IMO, a lunch consisting of a 42oz Slurpee with a Coke and that blue Mountain Dew stuff and a Big Bite Hotdog is great when you're with a few friends.

Oh well, bottoms up to all you self torturing brain-freezers out there. :cheers:

You fools! Real men drink "Icee!" (cherry flavored)

icee.jpg

Back