Snurtle, an introduction

United States
AZ
jspectoaster
Hello GTPers thought I'd stop by and introduce ourselves.We here at Snurtle Racing are the unteam, no titles,no "team battles".Just a small group of Honda enthusiasts here for good runs.I created the team in May as a joke after seeing all the drama between all the rival FF drag gangs,and i like to think we got a good honest group of top notch tuners.
Snurtle is:
me
J32a2_ALLDAY(M.I.A)
hondaboy305(MIA)
Waka_Flocka_DANG
KONGO_CHEWYZ
hondajdm305(MIA)
DannyVFame(M.I.A)
the_edge101
CLISCO(M.I.A)
xXillestXx
streetshooter636
Tragikredrum211

Last edited:
Good luck with your team even though I've never heard of any of you.

Sup jspec. I would say whats up to snurtle but there are a few in here. Anyways welcome to :gtplanet::cheers:

Aint dannyvfame on your team?

PS I didnt mean it like that:cool: Sup Snurtles:cheers: Much love from R Spec Tune!

Congrats Snurtles**
I have seen the name pop up occasionally when I am room hoping.
Some members race more than just Hondas, correct?

Good luck with your team even though I've never heard of any of you.

And this is a detriment...how?

I'm sure there's quite a few people in the world you haven't heard of.

Hello GTPers thought I'd stop by and introduce ourselves.We here at Snurtle Racing are the unteam, no titles,no "team battles".Just a small group of Honda enthusiasts here for good runs.I created the team in May as a joke after seeing all the drama between all the rival FF drag gangs,and i like to think we got a good honest group of top notch tuners.
Snurtle is:
me
J32a2_ALLDAY
hondaboy305(MIA)
Waka_Flocka_DANG
KillerZombie19
KONGO_CHEWYZ
hondajdm305(MIA)
DannyVFame
the_edge101
mch335iboy
CLISCO
Tre_Swagged_Out
xXillestXx
Hatchii
streetshooter636
Good luck with your Team! I see you got some serious fast people!!
👍:cheers:

Of that list i've only notice 3 and as for the rest, if they have raced me they didn't made a memo mark as being fast, but im also not on honda rooms everyday. No offence but hona tuners tend to jump a lot and i mean A LOT!!!!! so they quickly lose my respect thus the why i don't go on honda rooms. I have plenty of remarks about the honda scene but i'll stop now or i'll hurt someones feelings. Jspec you a good tuner and a racer, nice team and welcome to GTP. :)

thank you kind sir,it's been awhile since I've seen you around and you are not kidding about the jumping er i mean damn my button slipped 40 times

Haha agreed 👍

Other thing, what about being a "babysitter" ghost?

Guess there's no time to line up and let the others ready themselves when your running 11+ sec. cars.

X3sgteX
Haha agreed 👍

Guess there's no time to line up and let the others ready themselves when your running 11+ sec. cars.

I hate people that hold ghost, for a good reaction time speed it up, there's no need to jump, your just making me bored with the long ghost

Haha agreed 👍

We spend hours in the same room, so for us Honda guys it can get boring waiting to ghost 7 rounds of drivers. Secondly it keeps you on your toes, IRL that light changes quick as 🤬

ryzno
We spend hours in the same room, so for us Honda guys it can get boring waiting to ghost 7 rounds of drivers. Secondly it keeps you on your toes, IRL that light changes quick as 🤬

"protree", quick ghost, no crying is what I tell them.

Its seem to me that this team is under rated too, much respect to jspec, nice team. update team list when you get a chance to blogg.

Edit:Its crazy how I could go to a room and see this guy getting called out left to right, he wins and loses, most are wins. As I look at the honda teams on gtplanet I could find at lease two or three members from each team that begs this guy to race, laughing out loud

Last edited:
I'm kinda late but Team Hydro Wishes you all the luck! And nice job putting together a solid team. Its hard these days with a lot of teams forming. 👍

Snurtle; an update
Current roster

jspectoaster(the creator)
j32a2_ALLDAY(#1 draft pick)
hondaboy305
KillerZombie19
DannyVFame(the HBK)
the_edge101(flush tune extraordinaire)
KONGO_CHEWYZ
CLISCO
CaliVietsta

wadup snurtle, im sorry fam i was on vacation, so i cant playin, but i'll be back soon, i promise, cant wait to see u guys, SNURTLE ALL DAY

Back