Sports Zero Garage - RE雨宮 Boost-Up 7 Touge SH Grip Tune

NOTICE: Lan Evo Ballast and HP Limiter has been re-edited as there has been a mistake while posting. Sorry for the inconvenience.

ToscanaTarmac_108_zpsa914f802.jpg

Car: '04 Honda Integra Type-R DC5
Power: 217hp/8,000RPM
Weight: 1175kg
Color: Championship White
PP: 428PP
Purpose: Street & Track
Tires: Comfort Soft & Above

GT Auto:
Car Wash (Keep that Car fresh!)
Wing Type A

Tune Shop:
Carbon Fiber Body Color Hood
Sports Exhaust
Clutch Single Plate
Fully Customizable Suspension Kit

Chassis:
Downforce = R:17

Drivetrain:
LSD = 7:33:19 (F&R)

Suspension:
Height = F:-5 R:-7
Spring Rate = F:14.0 R:13.0
Dampers = F:5/3 R:5/5
Anti Roll Bars = F:3 R:4
Camber = F:1.2 R:1.5
Toe = F:-0.01 R:0.00

Braking Balance:
6:6

Reference Times: 3:08.xxx with G27 & SH on Mt.Akina

Comments: This car is based on Circuit Club's ITR DC5. I carefully tried to work on the suspension because of the Strut Design on the front & worked on the LSD for good initial speed when going through the corners.

"When you turn the steering and then give it some gas, the car pulls in that direction, with good traction" - Nobuteru Taniguchi

Last edited:
ToscanaTarmac_107_zps81dc6f5b.jpg

Car: '05 Suzuki Swift Sport
Power: 123hp/8,000RPM
Weight: 1060kg
Color: Blulish Black Pearl 3
PP: 362PP
Purpose: Street & Track
Tires: Comfort Soft & Above

GT Auto:
Car Wash (Keep that Car fresh!)
Wing Type A

Tune Shop:
Sports Exhaust
Clutch Single Plate
Adjustable LSD
Fully Customizable Suspension Kit

Chassis:
Downforce = R:15

Drivetrain:
LSD = 8:18:22 (F&R)

Suspension:
Height = F:-8 R:-7
Spring Rate = F:4.0 R:3.5
Dampers = F:3/3 R:3/3
Anti Roll Bars = F:2 R:2
Camber = F:1.2 R:1.5

Braking Balance:
6:6

Reference Times: 3:21.xxx with G27 & SH on Mt.Akina

Comments: This car is based on MONSTER Sport's Suzuki Swift. My first time working on a Suzuki Swift, I always thought the Swift was my least favorite until I tried it out & tuned it today. The car has the best driving feel EVER for a compact car, this car is for beginners and setup is really cheap too. This type of setup is good for practice and useful for course scouting/line adjustment for each lap. I recommend this! 👍

Last edited:
Looking for something new to do this weekend so perhaps I'll give one or two of these a try. Any recommendation for which I should start with?

Also, since you seem to be a pretty active member of the touge community here, perhaps you could answer a question that has been bugging me: how is setting up a car for touge different from setting it for normal track use?

Looking for something new to do this weekend so perhaps I'll give one or two of these a try. Any recommendation for which I should start with?

Also, since you seem to be a pretty active member of the touge community here, perhaps you could answer a question that has been bugging me: how is setting up a car for touge different from setting it for normal track use?

I would probably recommended maybe the S2000 (Blue) and maybe Lancer or ITR.

Well mainly my Touge cars are usually also tested for Circuit but mainly Touge Cars have to be Street Legal, weigh must have minimum weight loss (like removing rear seats, A/C and radio, using Carbon Fiber and FRP Parts, in-tact int. panels etc) and must be setup for the weaker tires (which are the common Sports Hard & Comfort Soft) while Track Use usually focuses on shedding weight, footwork is quite stiff on Circuit and using Sports Soft (equal to Semi-Slicks in real life).

ToscanaTarmac_95_zps49117dac.jpg

Car: Honda Civic Type R EK9 RM '97
Power: 275hp/8900rpm
Weight: 900kg
PP: 478PP
Purpose: Track/Street
Tires: Sports Hard & above!

GT Auto:
New Body Color (I prefer Sunlight Yellow)

Tune Shop:
Chassis Reinforcement
ECU Tuning
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Sports Catalytic Converter

Body/Chassis:
Aerodynamics Downforce= F:15 R: 22
Ballast Amount = 55
Ballast Position = -15 (to attain 60:40)

Transmission:
1st Gear: 3.230
2nd Gear: 2.105
3rd Gear: 1.652
4th Gear: 1.308
5th Gear: 1.033
*6th Gear: 0.819
Final Gear: 4.400
Set Top Speed: 280 km/h
Approx. Top Speed: 305km/h (with 6th gear)

Drivetrain:
LSD = 9:10:19

Suspension:
Ride Height = -15/-18
Spring Rate = F:15.0 R:10.0 or 12.0
Dampers = F:6/7 R:7/6
Anti Roll Bars = 4:4
Camber = F:1.7 R:1.3

Braking Balance:
7:5

Comments: Here's an EK9 RM I've worked on for a long time. This car is useful for Touge/Street and Circuit. I have reworked the car for good stability and handling. If you're running on long courses, use 6th gear if needed. The gear ratios are based on ATS Standard Module 3-5 Gear Ratios.

Last edited:
Hey tak, when are you returning to GT5 online?

Yo CG! Probably never until GT6. I'm staying with 2.11 for Hybrids and stuff. I know most people may seem I'm crazy but its just me. I love making doing realistic swaps and stuff. I've been doing replica tuning because of rFactor. I'm still going to release tunes as there hasn't been any Physics tweaks I assume for the latest update. We'll see though.

ToscanaTarmac_86_zps62a95435.jpg

Car: '04 RE Amemiya RX-7 Type R Bathurst R FD3S ('01 Series 8 Base)
Power: 374hp/6,900RPM (380ps/6,900RPM)
Weight: 1260kg
Color: Amemiya Blue
PP: 526PP
Purpose: Street and Circuit
Tires: Sports Hard and Above!

GT Auto:
Oil Change
Car Wash
Enkei RPF1 (Run them if you're using Sports Soft/S-Tires or above otherwise keep the RP03)

Tune Shop:
Sports Hard

Body/Chassis:
Ballast = 20, 0
Downforce = F: 18 R: 26

Engine:
Power Limiter = 100.0%

Drivetrain:
LSD = 6:27:22

Suspension:
Spring Rate = F: 16.0 R: 18.0
Dampers = F: 7/4 R: 7/4
Anti Roll Bars = F: 5 R: 5
Camber = F: 1.8 R: 2.3
Toes = F: 0.00 R: 0.25

Braking Balance:
5:5 (Set 2: 6:4)

Best Time (Reference):
Tsukuba = 59.xxx (Sports Soft)
Mt. Akina = 2:57.xxx (Sports Hard)

Comments: Here's my take on the RE雨宮 (Amemiya) μ (Mu) Boost-Up 7. Ever since I got GT5. I had the best day seeing the Hot-Version Blue Amemiya appear in GT5! When I tried it out though on Sports Hard; it was a diaster. So I decided to tweak this Rotary Monster up for good cornering and stability balance for Sports Hard. This baby uses stock turbines boosted up to 1kg with other Amemiya goodies giving it 380ps! 2nd gear can get a little dangerous just like one of the MotorTrend's reviewers said while testing the Spirit R Type A FD3S, "If you're mid-corner when that second turbo spools up; things can get sideways". So just shift-up to 3rd to avoid that bit. ENJOY!

Last edited:
Just trying your MCR S2000. I must admit, It's one of the most well balanced fun cars I've ever driven! (G27 user here too :))

Thank You, Frisky! :)
No problem, just got a 3.08.109 at Mt.Akina, I had ABS off, I reckon It's a pretty poor time as I've only been on the track twice :lol: but I had one hell of a time doing it. Definitely going to use your tunes again! 👍

Last edited:
No problem, just got a 3.08.109 at Mt.Akina, I had ABS off, I reckon It's a pretty poor time as I've only been on the track twice :lol: but I had one hell of a time doing it. Definitely going to use your tunes again! 👍

Haha! Not bad. I remember when I first gone on Akina. Rough and fun times ^_^

Tell me about it :lol:. Recommend any tunes?

You could try out the Swift, Eunos Roadster TC and the EK9 (RM). I usually use the Swift for course-checking and my EK9 is basically like my Street FF Monster (despite its a RM lol). The Roadster is just amazing! :)

You could try out the Swift, Eunos Roadster TC and the EK9 (RM). I usually use the Swift for course-checking and my EK9 is basically like my Street FF Monster (despite its a RM lol). The Roadster is just amazing! :)
I think I'll try the swift, I'm new to touge, this will probably help :)

I think I'll try the swift, I'm new to touge, this will probably help :)

It'll help a lot! Despite though it's slow on the uphills. I've been working on a 197hp/200ps version with similiar setting and marked about 3:10 or 3:09 on Akina.

It'll help a lot! Despite though it's slow on the uphills. I've been working on a 197hp/200ps version with similiar setting and marked about 3:10 or 3:09 on Akina.
Didn't get time time to write anything yesterday, but anyway.

MONSTER Suzuki.

It's a fun little car, It seems to float around not needing any power. When you do give it a little blast of power it scoots off due to it's low weight. Another great feature is the fact that, no matter how far you are into a corner, you can change lines almost instantly; this makes the car great for using on tracks you are unfamiliar with *cough* Akina *cough*

The amount of grip it has, even on Comfort Softs, is insane... It's close to GTR type grip. It's a brilliant little suprising car. If anyone reading this is sceptical, just try it, you won't be disappointed! :)

Thinking I might try the non TC NA MX-5 next, great tunes as always!👍

Didn't get time time to write anything yesterday, but anyway.

MONSTER Suzuki.

It's a fun little car, It seems to float around not needing any power. When you do give it a little blast of power it scoots off due to it's low weight. Another great feature is the fact that, no matter how far you are into a corner, you can change lines almost instantly; this makes the car great for using on tracks you are unfamiliar with *cough* Akina *cough*

The amount of grip it has, even on Comfort Softs, is insane... It's close to GTR type grip. It's a brilliant little suprising car. If anyone reading this is sceptical, just try it, you won't be disappointed! :)

Thinking I might try the non TC NA MX-5 next, great tunes as always!👍
Thank you very much, Frisky!! :D That Roadster is one of the best low HP convertibles I ever drove in the game. Good luck!

GT Auto:
Oil Change
Car Wash
Enkei RPF1 (Run them if you're using Sports Soft/S-Tires otherwise keep the RP03)

Tune Shop:
Sports Hard

Body/Chassis:
Ballast = 20, 0

Engine:
Power Limiter = 100.0%

Drivetrain:

Suspension:
Camber = F: 1.5 R: 2.0
Toes = F: 0.00 R: 0.11

Braking Balance:
5:5

Best Time (Reference):

Comments: Here's my take on the RE 雨宮 (Amemiya) μ (Mu) Boost-Up 7. Ever since I got GT5. I had the best day seeing the Hot-Version Blue Amemiya appear in GT5! When I tried it out though on Sports Hard; it was a diaster. So I decided to tweak this Rotary Monster up for good cornering and stability balance for Sports Hard. This baby uses stock turbines boosted up to 1kg with other Amemiya goodies giving it 380ps! 2nd gear can get a little dangerous just like one of the MotorTrend's reviewers said while testing the Spirit R Type A FD3S, "If you're mid-corner when that second turbo spools up; things can get sideways". So just shift-up to 3rd to avoid that bit. ENJOY!

Finally found the best tune for the RE Amemiya FD3S ever! I used this setup, albeit the car is fully tuned and max downforce with Sports Softs. I am not the best of players, but I managed 6:57.508 at the Nurburgring! Before, I could do just 7:00 and slower.

Arigatou! :)

Finally found the best tune for the RE Amemiya FD3S ever! I used this setup, albeit the car is fully tuned and max downforce with Sports Softs. I am not the best of players, but I managed 6:57.508 at the Nurburgring! Before, I could do just 7:00 and slower.

Arigatou! :)

You're welcome! Hope it helped a lot. :)

ToscanaTarmac_86_zps62a95435.jpg

GT Auto:
Oil Change
Car Wash
Enkei RPF1 (Run them if you're using Sports Soft/S-Tires otherwise keep the RP03)

Tune Shop:
Sports Hard

Body/Chassis:
Ballast = 20, 0

Engine:
Power Limiter = 100.0%

Drivetrain:

Suspension:
Camber = F: 1.5 R: 2.0
Toes = F: 0.00 R: 0.11

Braking Balance:
5:5

Best Time (Reference):

Comments: Here's my take on the RE 雨宮 (Amemiya) μ (Mu) Boost-Up 7. Ever since I got GT5. I had the best day seeing the Hot-Version Blue Amemiya appear in GT5! When I tried it out though on Sports Hard; it was a diaster. So I decided to tweak this Rotary Monster up for good cornering and stability balance for Sports Hard. This baby uses stock turbines boosted up to 1kg with other Amemiya goodies giving it 380ps! 2nd gear can get a little dangerous just like one of the MotorTrend's reviewers said while testing the Spirit R Type A FD3S, "If you're mid-corner when that second turbo spools up; things can get sideways". So just shift-up to 3rd to avoid that bit. ENJOY!

*Review*
*Tested on SH tires*
I tried this beast out last night, and wow. It truly is one of the more perfect renditions of the Amemiya Rx7's that i have tried. The almost 400 hp takes it up to speed at a rate thats usually reserved for supercars, while the suspension, which has been tuned with the utmost precision, rotates the car to the apex of the corner. As you whip the car into the corner, it seems as though it cannot spin as it 4 wheel drifts through, following the clipping point with the precision of sniper. It exits the corner, it lets you down gently from your white knuckled grip on the steering wheel as it gradually, yet quickly regains its footwork on the rear as the LSD bites down to the concrete. On slight S bends it gets even better. Its carves them like a Christmas ham as it swiftly shuffles through without a wag of its tail, or so much as a peep from the tires, thanks to the purpose tuned aerodynamics. All in all this car is nothing short of amazing. From canyon carving to attacking the clock at Tsukuba, it is truly a beast of a machine. Complaints? Yeah theres a complaint, none of my personal tunes will ever be able to reach the bar you've set with this car.

*Review*
*Tested on SH tires*
I tried this beast out last night, and wow. It truly is one of the more perfect renditions of the Amemiya Rx7's that i have tried. The almost 400 hp takes it up to speed at a rate thats usually reserved for supercars, while the suspension, which has been tuned with the utmost precision, rotates the car to the apex of the corner. As you whip the car into the corner, it seems as though it cannot spin as it 4 wheel drifts through, following the clipping point with the precision of sniper. It exits the corner, it lets you down gently from your white knuckled grip on the steering wheel as it gradually, yet quickly regains its footwork on the rear as the LSD bites down to the concrete. On slight S bends it gets even better. Its carves them like a Christmas ham as it swiftly shuffles through without a wag of its tail, or so much as a peep from the tires, thanks to the purpose tuned aerodynamics. All in all this car is nothing short of amazing. From canyon carving to attacking the clock at Tsukuba, it is truly a beast of a machine. Complaints? Yeah theres a complaint, none of my personal tunes will ever be able to reach the bar you've set with this car.

Thank You Very Much! :)

Back