Star Drift

Star Drift

Star Drift is a Respectful and Legit Team.

Rules:
1. No **** talking
2. No AWD
3. Comfort Hard
4. Mic
5. Being able to drift

Current Members:
Star_Drift_DK
Star_Drift_Zer00
Star_Drift_Shift
Star_Drift_Pep23
Star_Drift_SPEED
Star_Drift_Twink
Star_Drift_Death
Star_Drift_DEDE
Star_Drift_t
Star_Drift_BENZ
Star_Drift_DmX
Star_Drift_AE86
Star_Drift_W3ST
Star_Drift_flo
Star_Drift_Ice
Star_Drift_Fire
Star_Drift_GTR
Star_Drift_Swift
Star_Drift_FuzzY
Star_Drift_240sx
Star_Drift_Roku
Star_Drift_Demon

You might remind Star_Drift_Swift of a couple of these points as he may have forgotten them last night. Between knocking someone for using proper grammar (a trait praised on this particular site) and using a 4wd car exclusively in the session, he covered all of the bases.

You know what. Look keep OHQ out your mouth. I dont get you burst guys you steal ohq colors then talk trash all the time on OHQ. Get off are nuts!!!:sly:

Way to quote Gunz's post from almost a year ago... No one is starting anything with you anymore. It's just you being defensive over scattered posts around other team's threads.

Edit: Also, they never stole your colors. They have had the same color since the team started (before OHQ).

Last edited:
Way to quote Gunz's post from almost a year ago... No one is starting anything with you anymore. It's just you being defensive over scattered posts around other team's threads.

Edit: Also, they never stole your colors. They have had the same color since the team started (before OHQ).

Well ty i heard they started on gt5. OHQ been purple since midnight club and i dont remeber a burst being around then. I thought it was a new post lol cause he has been posting bull on are thread for a while now. So i still dont like his smart remarks when he post on are thread. I mean i got rid of are major BIG problem here and people need to stay off are thread. All they do is talk but wont battle and if they wont battle us let us be is that to much to ask? I am sick of people on here bashing are team for a guy who use to be here. Feal me.:banghead::banghead:

They are purple because of the real team burst color.

Now drop it and follow your own words and stay in your own thread. 👍

Alright babyd that enough stay on topic about star drift importances but for right now that is DK updating the thread for sure!

And i know your talking about mr. Big. He is a loser that thinks he's the best. But glad to be a star_drift member now and proud to show it.

P.s- I have always wanted to be a star drift member and now it has come true yeehaw!!

Team tab/ southern tuners had a drift comp with star drift phase and star drift DK how come there not on the list?

Well ty i heard they started on gt5. OHQ been purple since midnight club and i dont remeber a burst being around then. I thought it was a new post lol cause he has been posting bull on are thread for a while now. So i still dont like his smart remarks when he post on are thread. I mean i got rid of are major BIG problem here and people need to stay off are thread. All they do is talk but wont battle and if they wont battle us let us be is that to much to ask? I am sick of people on here bashing are team for a guy who use to be here. Feal me.:banghead::banghead:

WTF are you talking about, I was co founder of OsakaHQ and clearly know more about the team that what you do, we STARTED on GT5!!!!! OHQ never excisted while Naoski and me were on Mcla..at that time we were using the name of Project-D which was excistent on MCLA But we used red on lime.. When we moved to OHQ it was about half year after Project-D moved to GT5.. So don´t come and invent your self a fake history about OsakaHQ when you joined way after OHQ Started... OHQ used Purple basing on BURST!!!! Naoski wanted to have The skyline purple which was and has always been used by them, to have some variety we used the PLum purple from the challanger... I hope you don´t try to contradidct what I´m saying since it´s true and you can ask all the people that were clearly on OHQ and even from Project-D BEFORE than you

Star_Drift_DmX kicked me out for no reason. I just introduced myself and this member kicked me out. I don´t know what is your opinion about that, but im here to report this user. Don´t let he defile your team´s image.

EDIT: Star_Drift_DK was there too. So im just sorry that your team tolerate such behavior.

Ok now I see DK but not phase

Well I have never Had a GTPH under Star Drift till now, Now "Team tab/ southern tuners" I don't know.... or even remember right now... its been a while since then, and I have been in many a room. Any details you can share that might help me remember :dunce:....or did they run under a different name?

Last edited:
Just SO every one in this tread knows, the servers for online play are acting funny. don't believe me try it... error 282 lobby server.

StarDriftPhase
Well I have never Had a GTPH under Star Drift till now, Now "Team tab/ southern tuners" I don't know.... or even remember right now... its been a while since then, and I have been in many a room. Any details you can share that might help me remember :dunce:....or did they run under a different name?

No we were always tab but we weren't as organized as star drift (as in psn coordinated team name) I do recall us comping once

No we were always tab but we weren't as organized as star drift (as in psn coordinated team name) I do recall us comping once

Hm, thats probably why i cant really recall the comp. usually ill tag a memory with the team name...or i was so bad i was embarased at how i horribly failed and removed that memory all together most likely what happened, lol. well if you want, find me or add me for a few gud laps. Im always down for a gud tandem or a game of pony....hehe "donky" get it mustang, pony, donky? :crazy:....... EEANYWho... and monkey got *MODLETED* to boot... i just joined and the gates of poo have opened.... sigh*

Bluntified
You're not a member of the team but you use there name in your PSN ID? Am I missing something here? You usually wait to see if you can join before you use their name!

I thought veil was a member. At least was

Hey guys.. Just wanted to say hey aha.. just made my GTPlanet account..only been on the team for a few weeks. Im Dave, aka Star_Drift_Apex

Hey guys.. Just wanted to say hey aha.. just made my GTPlanet account..only been on the team for a few weeks. Im Dave, aka Star_Drift_Apex
welcome but ur on the gt5 forum go to the gt6 one hahah xD, btw great tandems with you :D

Back