StayAlert Drag-Team

• Thread starter MazGaming
  • 78 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
MazGaming
StayAlert Drag-Team

StayAlert is a drag racing team which will be out and about. StayAlert will be tuning most cars out there, We are recruiting players dosent matter if your fast or slow all we want from you is Being active and know how to tune.

Leader:
-MazGaming

Co-leaders:
-Will_TY

Members:
LOTRAS
Ben-2003_Germany
Just_LeMay
Wez-88

If you are interested in joining the team then please send either MazGaming or WILL_TY a friends request saying that you'd like to try out for the team or if not just join are room and we'll see how you run against us

founders of the team
-MazGaming
-WILL_TY

Rules are Rules

-NO hacked cars
-Must be respectful to other team members
-Must respect other teams
-Knowing how tune for drag racing
-Help members tune if they need help

Last edited:
LOTRAS is the most disrespectful person I've met on this game, he jumped on me and DarkForce92, refused to rerun without jumping and called us nobodies, noobs as well as other things, he doesn't deserve to be on a team, he doesn't have the respect to be on 1. He is a child who jumps and he claims to have the fastest R34 on the game. Let's have a team competition with judges and let him race my R34 on tree and tune alone. He won't be thinking he has the fastest then!

LOTRAS is the most disrespectful person I've met on this game, he jumped on me and DarkForce92, refused to rerun without jumping and called us nobodies, noobs as well as other things, he doesn't deserve to be on a team, he doesn't have the respect to be on 1. He is a child who jumps and he claims to have the fastest R34 on the game. Let's have a team competition with judges and let him race my R34 on tree and tune alone. He won't be thinking he has the fastest then!
Hahahah you crack me up :)

Good luck Maz 👍 I haven't received a friend request as you told me you'd sent me one??

I'll just say one thing. Darkforce92 is a good friend of mine. We go back on GT5. He ran with me and Brain and i don't believe for a minute that Darkforce jumps. He's just quick like B is. I respect him but he's been away for a while.

Last edited:
Good luck Maz 👍 I haven't received a friend request as you told me you'd sent me one??

I'll just say one thing. Darkforce92 is a good friend of mine. We go back on GT5. He ran with me and Brain and i don't believe for a minute that Darkforce jumps. He's just quick like B is. I respect him but he's been away for a while.
He didn't jump, the other guy did and claimed he was the fastest then turned down a rerun

@MazGaming how about a 1v1 team battle me v LOTRAS?

Agreed! I have run Darkforce a boat load of times and never once have I seen him echeat. Some people just don't know what they are talking about. 10 out of 10 times a noob will call you an echeater if they lose. Problem is that they run in a noob lobby, beat everyone and come up against a faster person and automatically assume they have to be cheating. I raced recently in a room where I beat this guy and he goes to me, you must be using a monitor because there is no way you could beat me without it lol.

Agreed! I have run Darkforce a boat load of times and never once have I seen him echeat. Some people just don't know what they are talking about. 10 out of 10 times a noob will call you an echeater if they lose. Problem is that they run in a noob lobby, beat everyone and come up against a faster person and automatically assume they have to be cheating. I raced recently in a room where I beat this guy and he goes to me, you must be using a monitor because there is no way you could beat me without it lol.

Too many damn whiney spoiled children who don't think before spouting off online :rolleyes:. Not you JD :sly:

Right i have taken LOTRAS name out of the teams as he has Been rude to people not saying he is kicked out my team but he is SUSPENDED he will have to sort his self out then he is more then welcome to join StayAlert sorry for the Inconvenience caused...

@levitt1991 i ran lotras in other cars last night

It turns out @levitt1991 meant LOTRAS. I ran them all last night. Yea dark has never done anything like that.

I raced recently in a room where I beat this guy and he goes to me, you must be using a monitor because there is no way you could beat me without it lol.

LOL i must know who it was? I got to run this guy

Last edited:
We have sorted all this out Wraith. Levitt vs LOTRAS After Christmas 1 v 1 Drag. So im not fussed about LOTRAS as i have removed his name from my team pal. His suspended.... One more thing Wraith accept me DUDE

Aparantley LOTRAS said Dark was sh11it in GT5 he used to beg LOTRAS for cars, I do not have a problem with anyone one on gt6 i promise. I have love for everyone on GT6 and the mains

Aparantley LOTRAS said Dark was sh11it in GT5 he used to beg LOTRAS for cars, I do not have a problem with anyone one on gt6 i promise. I have love for everyone on GT6 and the mains
i'm going to put my 2 cents in here. I ran with Wraith and Dark in gt5. They were the ones that thought me how to tune. Levitt was on my team and we ran close together everyday. I have never heard of this LOTRAS guy. Just saying and i know he is suspended but if he is doing this now, who is to say that this will not happen again. Just some food for thought.

Theres no need for people to join in this Conversation No offense. We just have to wait and see on that day will see who is good ? ? ? So everyone sit back untill that Day PEACE :)

Calm down with the double posts bro...

Just edit your last post. And as Nick said what is he point of 2 threads with the same info?
Oh yeah added your Team to the Free Agents Thread.

God it sucked typing this with a bad T key.

Back