SUPER GT 2016 S2 Champions: GT500- Toshost GT300- J_StarscreamFinished 

• Thread starter Toshost
  • 110 comments
16R2b_rndimg.jpg

FUJI GT 500KM 2nd July
The following drivers are signed up and need to participate this Saturday 2nd July

@Toshost
@Will Houston
@Harsk100
@RacingHardTV
@Freddude
@RoadRageDudez
@Antares26
@J_Starscream
@Richie massie
@hEDpH81
@CrazyJohn
@TNR_KING_FILO
@AquaFanta
@ZedMan1996
@TRL_Andromeda
@IMMORTALPILOT
@Woodskii_2k15
@DannyB013

@123yokomo

Time table: ( BST )

15:30 Room Opens*
17:10 ➤ Reg Checks
17:15 ➤ Qualifying begins
17:30 ➤ Race Starts
~19:00 Race Ends

Cheers, see you there!

I don't know if there are any, but if you click on the super GT logo in the middle of the first post, it'll direct you to the site of this Super GT series so you can see wich people are driving what car.

Just looking at it, I don't see anyone int the Honda Weider so I'll probably go with that.

You are sighed up for Weider mate, lobby will be open after 2 hours, Join the club "SUPER GT" and when you see my post that its open join. Cheers.

I'm pretty busy with other championships as well today so I'll join from round 3 onwards if that's ok.
Sure, that's ok, but think you might need to start with a weight penalty then, considering you'll be attending the third round.

Awesome race, thanks to everyone that came so we could have 14 people grid. Thats how it suppose to be and i hope we will countinue getting that much people. I had some nice battles with @Freddude until i realized I didn't have RM tires so i had to do the RM stint with RH so thats how i lost 4 sec every lap from you guys and thats how i lost the 3rd place... Anyways thanks again it was great I will try to upload pics and update the standings ASAP.

the one's that you can see on the Super GT website of these series..
Go on the first post in the middle you'll see a link that'll direct you to the website of this series to see wich cars are avaible.

Back