Super GT/JGTC Shootout - 07/06 - Shootout Officially Finished!

• Thread starter Michelin
  • 1,105 comments
To those who haven't received their cars. I'm sorry, I'll try to send the following cars next week without a fail.
-DigitalBaka: Supra RZ
-dr_slump: low mileage SC300 (I'm not sure if I have one man, would you have any problem with a high mileage one?)
-CSLACR: Low mileage RUF's.

And sorry for the HUGE BUMP.

To those who haven't received their cars. I'm sorry, I'll try to send the following cars next week without a fail.
-DigitalBaka: Supra RZ
-dr_slump: low mileage SC300 (I'm not sure if I have one man, would you have any problem with a high mileage one?)
-CSLACR: Low mileage RUF's.

And sorry for the HUGE BUMP.
If it's high mileage...... send it. It's ok! :)

PRIZES

TUNERS

GT300

krenkme: 1,000,000 car
CSLACR: 500,000 car
GeeBaby/praiano63: 250,000 car
VTiRoj: 125,000 car
Jackthalad: 75,000 car

GT500

Adrenaline: 1,000,000 car
CSLACR: 500,000 car
GeeBaby/praiano63: 250,000 car
Motor City Hami: 125,000 car
XDesperado67: 75,000 car
ugabugaz: 75,000 car

It would be useful for us, the readers, to see the cars they have tuned on this list too. 👍

It would be useful for us, the readers, to see the cars they have tuned on this list too. 👍
Yes, and robots should do our work at work too, so that we no longer have to work.

EDIT: Oh and other robots should control and repair others, so that we don't even have to look after them.

EDIT2: Make a circle of robots and it's even greater.

What, you mean like HERE..??

Wish I had a shiny for that, sarcasm always tastes better with extra added shiny...

{Cy}

I meant something like this:

First place: TUNER - CAR TUNED
Second place TUNER - CAR TUNED

It was a suggestion not an attack or offense. 💡

EDIT: OK, I've got it! My bad, sorry! :(

I meant something like this:

First place: TUNER - CAR TUNED
Second place TUNER - CAR TUNED

It was a suggestion not an attack or offense. 💡

And it wasn't considered an attack or offensive, you're ok. It's just that you will normally find the tuners and their cars linked in the first few posts of these threads, that's why we took time to standardise the rules and format.

If you take yourself up to the FITT sticky at the top of this forum, you can make the suggestion there that hosts of these events link the tunes in the results post. Be aware though, that quite often you will find the results post within spitting distance of the tuners and submissions post, so...

{Cy}

img20120516045404.jpg

I'm expecting a lot of complaints about Turn 1, but it was a calculated risk/reward for the rest of the track.
Automatic Tranny users will appreciate the focus put into the 2nd gear ratio.

Transmission: (Kept it simple for ease)
Rest to Default
Top Speed to 211mph
Final to 4.000
Set Individuals

Power:
No Turbo
Stage 3 Engine
88.6% Power Limiter (is exactly 500hp for my mileage)

Chassis Re-Inforcement is installed.

Everything else is self explanitory in the picture.

Hello again could post the tune ... because the image gave error and I would love to test this new tune

tunesheettakata.jpg

This is the Online version, that was pre- 2.09.

I've been tinkering with it lately to try and find the balance but... 2.08 made the car undriveably loose, and now 2.09 has made it understeer quite a bit. I'm trying to finish the Takata, HSR GT-R and I also got the rough draft All purpose GTR done, as well as a Martinsville NASCAR. Also just began testing/reviewing/creating an HSV tune for all the Weider lovers.

thanks for posting the tune again ... when you find the exact balance for the car will put on your page?

Yes. I currently have 2 tunes for the Takata, a Loose and a Tight version. They are rather similar in suspension values, but the on track results vary greatly. I've been testing and comparing them back to back, to try and find 1: The right balance and 2: What suspension settings are having the greatest effect on car handling, as a learning tool for 2.09.

Latest Posts

Back