Super GT/JGTC Shootout - 07/06 - Shootout Officially Finished!

• Thread starter Michelin
  • 1,105 comments
CSLACR, I only have two RGT's with low mileage, but they are the 996 and 997 GT3 RS replicas by DSpeed Factory. I would have to talk with diegorborges if he would be cool with it.

NascarManiaco99
CSLACR, I only have two RGT's with low mileage, but they are the 996 and 997 GT3 RS replicas by DSpeed Factory. I would have to talk with diegorborges if he would be cool with it.

I have all 5 at 0/0 and would be more than willing to dupe them. Let me know. 👍

As for a 75k car for me, let me think on it a bit.

Hey Onboy, about our bet. Do you know if I'm a (dis)honorary member of the Cafe, or are you a part time idiot? :dopey:

Onboy123
For GT300, the latter, and GT500, I'm not sure since there's no full results list. :lol:

I'm guessing you beat my Lambo, so it's a push.

Guess we'll have to carry it over to Harvey's shootout... which should start soon :dopey:

2nd? How's that even possible? (honestly, I am shocked, really!)

Onboy can have my prize car if he plays piano for me!
:lol:

Onboy can have my prize car if he plays piano for me!
:lol:

I don't even want any cars. :lol: Now hush and go drag 3000M again, especially since 1/4 mile is out the door, but just go back to the shouty drag sub-forum, I'll even play you out. :lol:

For GT300, the latter, and GT500, I'm not sure since there's no full results list. :lol:

What do you mean goof boi? If you check the 1st 3 posts of page 52, there are results from both categories.

What do you mean goof boi? If you check the 1st 3 posts of page 52, there are results from both categories.

Average lap times from all the tunes, duh. The points system is for the drive, the actual position is the lap times from each car.

Yea, fastest average, since the order for each tester is different, an average would put everything in roughly the right order.

I decided to take the fastest lap from each tester to give the prizes. You almost won the Prius, if you didn't see.

I decided to take the fastest lap from each tester to give the prizes. You almost won the Prius, if you didn't see.

Oh yea, sure I did. Apart from the nice downy cushion of Diablos to break my fall on the tuner front. And we are talking about the tuners.

Edit: Oh for god sakes, that's not what I meant. Points for the drive doesn't mean anything for the lap times for each tune. Give us an average lap time from all cars entered by all the testers so we can see where we came in the big picture.

Oh yea, sure I did. Apart from the nice downy cushion of Diablos to break my fall on the tuner front. And we are talking about the tuners.

Edit: Oh for god sakes, that's not what I meant. Points for the drive doesn't mean anything for the lap times for each tune. Give us an average lap time from all cars entered by all the testers so we can see where we came in the big picture.

Wanna do that for me Onboi? :lol:

Why didn't you test your GT500??
dr_slump also, no time for Xdesperado..???

To sum and make average , we need this, or take a medium average at the place .

><(((((°> °°°°°°°°°°°°
Oh I tested desperados car, but.... you know... It might be a little embarrassing.

DON'T understand me wrong desperado, your tune is actually quit good. It feels relatively good and it's definitely far away from being bad, if it just hadn't this certain flaw. Ok, it feels a bit like a plank and doesn't really wanna do what I'd expect from it, but yeah. No, no, again! It's great, an improvement, yes!!!

:lol: Don't hate me plz

Last edited:
HAIIIIYAAAA!!!! Ninja edit!

Ninja edit from a ninja tuna.

00+Mr+Scruff+-+Ninja+Tuna.jpg

Oh I tested desperados car, but.... you know... It might be a little embarrassing.

DON'T understand me wrong desperado, your tune is actually quit good. It feels relatively good and it's definitely far away from being bad, if it just hadn't this certain flaw. Ok, it feels a bit like a plank and doesn't really wanna do what I'd expect from it, but yeah. No, no, again! It's great, an improvement, yes!!!

:lol: Don't hate me plz
I know you expected a go cart on steroids and got a ICBM without the guidance system instead.:lol:

I'm sending the prizes right now.
I have cleared the following:

-Adrenaline: Suits and Helmets (5 of each and the ones I find really cool, hope you find them too!)
-Krenkme: Your "purdy" AZ-1 has been sent.
-Motor City Hami: I sent you 5 Honda Lime Green Metallic. Hope you find good use to that!

Thanks Nascar. Just opened my purdy prize and it said I received the paint chip "classic red"... but the car was painted "granada black pearl" :odd:... :lol:. I hope to be tuning it soon :dopey:

Thanks Nascar. Just opened my purdy prize and it said I received the paint chip "classic red"... but the car was painted "granada black pearl" :odd:... :lol:. I hope to be tuning it soon :dopey:

It's always like that. You receive the paint chip of the color when it was bought, not after the re-paint. :lol:

So I will take an RX-7 Type R Bathurst R or a Supra RZ if you have one. Failing that, anything from Audi or VW that you want to get rid of will do nicely. :D

So I will take an RX-7 Type R Bathurst R or a Supra RZ if you have one. Failing that, anything from Audi or VW that you want to get rid of will do nicely. :D

I'll check it out if I have them.

Latest Posts

Back