Super GT/JGTC Shootout - 07/06 - Shootout Officially Finished!

• Thread starter Michelin
  • 1,105 comments
Oh, alright. I'll get my a** kicked later then :D

Mine will kill the testers out of boredom :dopey:

You're the one doing the kicking at the moment in the GT300 class though. :lol:

Mine would kill them out of either irritation or just through the on-throttle oversteer as a result of the slight lack of downforce at the back.

Hmm…new side bet, who kills the most testers the quickest? :lol:

I'll be sure to award someone with that honour. I die easily in this game. And... I'm learning manual transmission, so I'll be testing my new "skills" on your cars. :lol:

The following tuners need to post their tunes here.
-Onboy123 (I know your cars are on share, and why you haven't posted them here. :P)
-CSLACR
-C-ZETA
-Johnnypenso
-XDesperado67

-Onboy123 (I know your cars are on share, and why you haven't posted them here. :P)

Because it takes longer to post a car than it does to actually tune it. :lol:

True+Story+1.png

It's quite hard to do so when I can't quite memorise my tunes…give me 5 minutes, I'll post a generic one with no pretty pictures. :lol:

I never exactly said I entered.

And besides which, I have no idea when I will get time on the PS3 again, though I definitely know I can't get to it now.

Must have readed it wrong then. My apologies.

It's quite hard to do so when I can't quite memorise my tunes…give me 5 minutes, I'll post a generic one with no pretty pictures. :lol:

Your tunes are on share, we can wait until you can really post your tune, not needed to post a generic one. :lol:

Autobacs Garaiya GT300 Entry
Aerodynamics: 35/45
Ballast: --
Power Limiter: 94.4%

Transmission- process as follows
1)Set to 112
2)Set Final Gear to 2.500
1st=3.610
2nd=2.660
3rd=2.130
4th=1.770
5th=1.500
6th=1.297
Should display an indicated top speed of 184 mph in upper right corner.

LSD
Initial: 15
Acceleration: 30
Braking: 10

Suspension
Camber Angle: 2.5/1.5
Toe Angle: -0.05/-0.05
Ride Height: 0/0
Spring Rate: 12.8/13.8
Dampers (Extension): 8/8
Dampers (Compression): 8/8
Anti-Roll Bars: 6/6

Brakes
5/6

Last edited:
Honda Raybrig NSX '06 GT500 Entry
The Tune
Aerodynamics: 40/60
Ballast: --
Power Limiter: 99.3%

Transmission- process as follows
1)Set to 124
2)Set Final Gear to 4.500/2.500
1st=3.580
2nd=2.690
3rd=2.125
4th=1.730
5th=1.435
6th=1.215
Should display an indicated top speed of 221 mph in upper right corner.

LSD
Initial: 10
Acceleration: 20
Braking: 7

Suspension
Camber Angle: 3.0/1.5
Toe Angle: -0.25/0.20
Ride Height: 0/0
Spring Rate: 17.0/18.0
Dampers (Extension): 7/5
Dampers (Compression): 5/7
Anti-Roll Bars: 2/6

Brakes
5/7

Nope. There have been a few times where that has been the case for me. :lol:

Yup. I sometimes hold off the release of a car for a good day or two because I can't think of what to write in the comment section or because I can't decide which minor adjustment I like better. :lol:

Bit of bad news, folks. My PS3 isn't reading discs. :nervous: I can still get into GT Academy and load up Netflix but GT5 and other discs aren't loading. Hoping it isn't anything too serious but I won't be able to do anything with it until the weekend. So with that being the case, please scratch me from the tuner list, NM. I will hopefully be able to get it working this coming weekend so I should still be able to drive the cars but I will let you know this weekend what my status will be. :grumpy::mad:

The Outlaw Motorsports Garage tunes
Lamborghini, Nomad Diablo GT-1 '00, "Devil's Wandering Lamb"
Tuned for NascarManiaco's GT Shootout Ol' Harvey decided the base car and his initial tune for it was to much of lamb for it's name and decided to give it an injection of the Devil himself. Hard to say how fast or competitive it will be but it's a blast doing four wheel drifts at 140mph plus!:crazy: If your not afraid of living dangerously go ahead and take it for a lap or two of Fuji, just remember this lamb now has the heart and soul of the Devil and will happily take you on a one way trip to hell!
Fuji_2520Speedway_2520F.jpg

Source and Parts list:
Buy from: UCD
Paintjob: Stock (Livery )
Wheels: Stock
Aerodynamic Kit: -
Weight Reduction: -
Window Weight Reduction: -
Carbon Hood: -
Chassis reinforcement: -
ECU Tuning: -
Engine Tuning: Stage 3
Intake Manifold: -
Air Filter: -
Exhaust Manifold: -
Catalytic Converter: -
Exhaust: -
Turbo Kit: Mid RPM Range
Transmission: -
Clutch: -
Flywheel: -
LSD: Adjustable
Center Differential: -
Drive Shaft: -
Suspension: -
Tires: Racing Hard

The Tune
Aerodynamics: Front 15, Rear 35
Ballast: 0kg
Power Limiter: 62.9%
Transmission - process as follows;
1) Set to default
2) Set Final Gear to 5.500
3) Set Top Speed to 124mph
4) Set gears as follows;
1st=2.955,
2nd=2.275,
3rd=1.805,
4th=1.475,
5th=1.245,
6th=1.065
5) Set Final gear to 3.300
Should display an indicated top speed of 199mph in upper right.
LSD Rear Initial 8, Acceleration 10, Braking 6
Suspension
Camber Angle Front 2.4, Rear 2.8
Toe Angle Front 0.00, Rear 0.20
Ride Height Front -15, Rear -5
Spring Rate Front 17.5, Rear 18.0
Dampers (Extension) Front 2, Rear 6
Dampers (Compression) Front 4, Rear 8
Anti-Roll Bars Front 6, Rear 7
Brakes Front 5, Rear 7

The car has 587PP, weighs 1,200Kg with a xx47/53 front/rear weight distribution, has 500HP and produces 597ft-lb torque@4,400rpm with a 8,300rpm redline.

Notes: Drives very well with an automatic transmission.

Note 2: Throttle control is at a premium with this tune. Because of the torque it will shred the tires all the way through 4th gear if you feed it to much gas to quickly.

Enjoy the ride and as Harvey Wallbanger always says...
Drive hard and have fun!:cheers::gtpflag:

Reviews and/or additional photos

Bit of bad news, folks. My PS3 isn't reading discs. :nervous: I can still get into GT Academy and load up Netflix but GT5 and other discs aren't loading. Hoping it isn't anything too serious but I won't be able to do anything with it until the weekend. So with that being the case, please scratch me from the tuner list, NM. I will hopefully be able to get it working this coming weekend so I should still be able to drive the cars but I will let you know this weekend what my status will be. :grumpy::mad:

I see. Well, good luck in trying to fix your problem!

I'll put the car on share in a couple of minutes.👍👍

Not sure I'll get a GT300 tune up though as real life has prevented me from getting any real tuning done on my entry for that.:(
Can try and get one together in the next few hours if that's okay, if not then pull me from the GT300 class.

I'll put the car on share in a couple of minutes.👍👍

Not sure I'll get a GT300 tune up though as real life has prevented me from getting any real tuning done on my entry for that.:(
Can try and get one together in the next few hours if that's okay, if not then pull me from the GT300 class.

Ok, I'll be waiting.

Yup. I sometimes hold off the release of a car for a good day or two because I can't think of what to write in the comment section or because I can't decide which minor adjustment I like better. :lol:
Yeah that too. :lol:
I can still get into GT Academy and load up Netflix but GT5 and other discs aren't loading.
Sounds like a laser issue, you'll probably need to buy a replacement one. Best of luck getting it fixed. 👍
"Devil's Wandering Lamb" is now on share and ready to take you to a warmer place!:lol::crazy::lol:
But he's in Brazil, so where is the Lamb going to take him that is warmer? The sun? :lol:

I would like to enter a GT500 tune. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=7095220#post7095220

I tuned the Takata Dome NSX '03. I had about an hour available to tune so it is what it is. I was able to improve the car by 3.5 seconds, but then it just flat lined. It's a really good car and seems that the workable tuning window is pretty wide. What I mean by that is that the car behaved very well with very, very similar performance under quite a wide range of settings.

Car is on share.

"Baka"

I have the exact same problem. I did some research and found the following:💡

1. Try to remove the PS3 cover, and use compressed air to blow out the entire unit including the inside of the disk drive. Any laser is most likely very dirty.

2. Find a cheap replacement PS3 and run the transfer utility.

3. Stay away from the backup utility most say it sucks.

Good luck....I'll post if I find anything else.👍
I'm going to start my "fix" today after work.:nervous:

But he's in Brazil, so where is the Lamb going to take him that is warmer? The sun? :lol:

Well, right now it's 15ºC.. so yeah, taking to a warmer place I wouldn't mind.

I would like to enter a GT500 tune. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=7095220#post7095220

I tuned the Takata Dome NSX '03. I had about an hour available to tune so it is what it is. I was able to improve the car by 3.5 seconds, but then it just flat lined. It's a really good car and seems that the workable tuning window is pretty wide. What I mean by that is that the car behaved very well with very, very similar performance under quite a wide range of settings.

Car is on share.

Ok, I'll add you up.

Onboy's GT500 tune is quit "interesting"..... :)

Btw, sent FRs to all tuners, except CSLACR (which acc?) and Johnnypenso (where are you?)

"Devil's Wandering Lamb" is now on share and ready to take you to a warmer place!:lol::crazy::lol:

Wandering as in "into walls"? :lol:

Sounds like a laser issue, you'll probably need to buy a replacement one. Best of luck getting it fixed. 👍

Thanks guys, I'll have a look and see what I can find. It has been moved around a lot lately so I'm hoping for dirty or something knocked loose inside. It isn't making any weird noises or 10-foot flames soooo.... :D I'm pretty handy with this kind of stuff, just need to find the time. :crazy:

It appears both my tunes are losing out to cars with turbo's attached and then power limited :(
Mine had just about nothing for parts. With a few thousand miles my '04 Amemiya was about 320HP, I think. I just limited from there and tweaked. Didn't consider going with a turbo and more limiter just because I wouldn't do it on an actual car. Although, isn't that pretty much how they tune WRC cars? :odd:

Well, right now it's 15ºC.. so yeah, taking to a warmer place I wouldn't mind.

Darn you crazy Celsius using folk! You made me do math! If it were 15 degrees here I wouldn't go outside by choice until it was 60...which ironically is the temp today, here and there.:dopey:

Use Fahrenheit...because the American said so and VW made some sweet cars with that tag. :D:tup:

Back