8-1_zpsc71cc269.png

9_zps492ead81.png

10_zps3c25b178.png

11_zpsd0c2b713.png

12_zps986dafc4.png

13_zps3bec569b.png

14_zpsd99c80b3.png

Last edited:
can I tryout sometime before 6pm my time tomorrow or this week when you are free?

there are no real drag teams for Indy and most teams are based out of SSR7, ex. ProSpeed and GME. Why can't I list any Indy ones? THERE AREN'T ANY. So, I figured why not?

- Team Elite
- Team Line lock

And many other that I cant remember because tHeY liKe tO pLAy wiTH tHe CapSlock bUtTon.

Oh lol ya I know those two. I totally forgot them.

I'm not online right now so I can't. When you get it on would be better.

Okay I will send friend request tomorrow and probably Tuesday before 6 I will be able to tryout I'll message you on psn.

Ok well when he gets off let me know. I just finished a tryout with another guy.

The guy I just did a tryout with (Skullsmasher) didn't make the cut. He had several issues...He didn't launch properly, severe lag ( I want to try and cut down on that), and I won every single time. Obviously there was more but those were the gist of it.

The guy I just did a tryout with (Skullsmasher) didn't make the cut. He had several issues...He didn't launch properly, severe lag ( I want to try and cut down on that), and I won every single time. Obviously there was more but those were the gist of it.

Oh that sucks.

The lag thing isn't his fault but overall I don't want people on the team with connections as bad as this.

The lag thing isn't his fault but overall I don't want people on the team with connections as bad as this.

True what if I do good but there was too much lag and you win I think I can fix that I'll make the room.

Can I tryout with the ACR, Spec V,Ford gt no stripe?

Spec V forget it. I can't tune that car lol. All the rest are fine. NTW you cannot use my base tune for the No Stripe.

Spec V forget it. I can't tune that car lol. All the rest are fine. NTW you cannot use my base tune for the No Stripe.

I know I don't like taking other people's tune even if they are faster thats not how I'm supposed to get faster.

Ok well I was just checking. Don't want to be running against myself lol.

You can but you'll probably win. I haven't really tuned my Gallardo that well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back