Team Hydro's 12 Round Drag Tournament!

• Thread starter Slash
  • 120 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
kttheman001
heck yeah, better than nothing :) knew you had to have one, you have just about everything.

I ran it and the best I have with a old tube is 10.087

0-60: 2.940

So i just realized my power was at 713HP on that run. Just rebuilt engine lets see what shes pushing now.
Edit: Meh 0-60 on went up to 2.935 but 1/4 mile time improved greatly.

Last edited:
Dammit I think I'm gonna miss the first round, I don't have the car and just getting home now and we have guests over. Unless a small miracle happens.....

I'll see if I can help you with that. 👍

Would be greatly appreciated if i could borrow one. If you don't mind I'll add you in an hour and hopefully put a tune on it while everyone sleeps

Would be greatly appreciated if i could borrow one. If you don't mind I'll add you in an hour and hopefully put a tune on it while everyone sleeps

Seems as if fest has beat me to it. :lol:👍 Feel free to send me a fr though still. 👍 For some reason I thought you were already on my list lol. Guess I'm losing it in my old age. :lol:

kennyblanco
Seems as if fest has beat me to it. :lol:👍 Feel free to send me a fr though still. 👍 For some reason I thought you were already on my list lol. Guess I'm losing it in my old age. :lol:

31 isn't old :lol:

Callaway.jpg

:D No aids or anything.

If anyone wants proof I can give them the tune and they can see for themselves.

Had a heart attack there :eek: thought it was a full submission, then realised it was 0-60 only :lol:

Thats a nice color combination you got there salikriaz.:sly: Pretty impressive time too from the looks of things.👍

Yes I seem to have misread the competition :( Ah well. I'll tune for the 1/4 now I guess.

Oh, but don't submit it here though... pm it to slash. You can discuss/post 0-60 times though and keep in mind you have until July 19th at 12 AM EST 👍

By the way, are you taking part Slash?

Oh, but don't submit it here though... pm it to slash. You can discuss/post 0-60 times though and keep in mind you have until July 19th at 12 AM EST 👍

By the way, are you taking part Slash?

I'm not taking part. I want to see what you guys can do with it. I know what I'm capable of =P

2 radically different tranny's 0-60 in one is 2.856. The other is 2.849. Only .002 apart in quarter Mile. Not sure with one to work on :crazy: The slower 0-60 is the better time

Mikeybc
2 radically different tranny's 0-60 in one is 2.856. The other is 2.849. Only .002 apart in quarter Mile. Not sure with one to work on :crazy: The slower 0-60 is the better time

Do both :)

Okay.. A new weird trans just got me a 0-60 of 2.799.. And there is room for much improvement 👍 Kenny, I will send back the lower hp one tomorrow after reset, again many thanks friend :)

Well know mine is still over 1/10 of a sec too slow. Been busy on MCLA. :lol:
Ill get on this one more tonight.

New car TBA tomorrow.

I would advise keeping the car for this round. Some of us only have a limited time to tune and have already put time into this car. To have it all be a waste would be pretty discouraging to participate in future rounds imo. Just let this be a bump in the road.

Well since cats outa the bag and I never submitted my fastest time to slash here's mine.

7bb4a7e7.jpg

Max you can't use this photo for your leaderboard

So, we starting over with a new car or we staying with C12 till the 19th?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back