Team Raging Horses TRYOUTS 1/4 Drag Team

I dont wanna delete them one by one, how do I delete them by 100s?

I don't think you can. :indiff: It really won't take too long though. You can be a nice person and do favors to random people by giving them sets of paint.

Once you reach your daily limit, you can go on a car buying spree and then paint the cars' body and rims.

You can also pick one car, then take it to the GT5 Auto Shop, and just sit there painting the car over and over again with different paints to get rid of them.

lvl1dnIghT7un3R
I don't think you can. :indiff: It really won't take too long though. You can be a nice person and do favors to random people by giving them sets of paint.

Once you reach your daily limit, you can go on a car buying spree and then paint the cars' body and rims.

You can also pick one car, then take it to the GT5 Auto Shop, and just sit there painting the car over and over again with different paints to get rid of them.

Ok ill do that.

lvl1dnIghT7un3R
Well maybe you gotta make them want your team more than they want their current team.

There's many draggers that aren't on teams though.

I would do that as much as I can but when I join lobbies i get disconnected from the servers a lot.

Extreme Drifter
I would do that as much as I can but when I join lobbies i get disconnected from the servers a lot.

Thats a problem.

lvl1dnIghT7un3R
Then join lobbies hosted by people that you see on GTP drag racing. They're usually pretty good and hosts have good connection usually.

I join them, like thrasher's lobby shells lobby but i still get disconnected.

Shells N Cheese
To be honest, the past few days my connection hasn't been the greatest, my power went out yesterday and fuses keep blowing in my house, I have to fix this stuff lol.

Oh but then when I still join other people's lobby (not just you) i still get disconnected, its pretty rare for me to join a lobby without getting disconnected. And when people join my lobbies they don't complain.

Shells N Cheese
It will tell you at the bottom after the test completes, they are only estimates but they are accurate.

How would I do that? Do I go to internet settings in PS3?

I have:
31 ping
2.88 Mbps download
0.94 Mbps upload

@Extreme Drifter
If you have a team, you will need to host lobbies and lounges to get you guys together. But if you get disconnected a lot, then...

It says on my ps3 upload is 288.5 kbps and download is 13.1 mbps.

Your upload speed is insanely low, your download speed is perfectly fine, mine is about 15 on each, you have to get better upload speed, that's why you keep lagging out of lobbies.

lvl1dnIghT7un3R
I have:
31 ping
2.88 Mbps download
0.94 Mbps upload

@Extreme Drifter
If you have a team, you will need to host lobbies and lounges to get you guys together. But if you get disconnected a lot, then...

People don't get disconnected in my lobby often.

Shells N Cheese
Your upload speed is insanely low, your download speed is perfectly fine, mine is about 15 on each, you have to get better upload speed, that's why you keep lagging out of lobbies.

I dont lag out, it usually happens when a different person joins.

I used a ethernet cable not wifi and i got this
Download 14.2mbps
Upload 292.kbps
Seems slow but it got faster a bit.

Holy 🤬!! How many people are running off your local node. That upload looks like you live in a apartment.

Back