Team Shmo Gallery *New* Mini Cooper 1.3i '98 rally

• Thread starter shmogt
  • 156 comments
It's the first time to overlook your photo gallery on GT5 but diametrically I see a deal of exquisite work you've infused in those three successive updates of fresh photoworks shmogt. ;)

As for the 1st set of Audi TT I'm pretty much in love with vibrant toning in the framing, punchy angle of the car in each shot and standstill composition of the sitter with background setting - aside from the point where the rendering looks overly a tad shabby.

Over the second one of the classical XJ race car I like the concept of the car standing out alone in darkness with dusky shading in the corners. As well as the reflection of light on the body of the object is done in mind-boggling way.

And ultimately, speaking of the last bunch of Mini cooper snaps I'm thinking no end of the beautiful sundown in the background and intense contrast of shadows with luminous headlights, and gloaming blue sky in some of the shots look so compelling - no less than sparks of fireworks in the last picture as well. 👍

sneakyboy62
It's the first time to overlook your photo gallery on GT5 but diametrically I see a deal of exquisite work you've infused in those three successive updates of fresh photoworks shmogt. ;)

As for the 1st set of Audi TT I'm pretty much in love with vibrant toning in the framing, punchy angle of the car in each shot and standstill composition of the sitter with background setting - aside from the point where the rendering looks overly a tad shabby.

Over the second one of the classical XJ race car I like the concept of the car standing out alone in darkness with dusky shading in the corners. As well as the reflection of light on the body of the object is done in mind-boggling way.

And ultimately, speaking of the last bunch of Mini cooper snaps I'm thinking no end of the beautiful sundown in the background and intense contrast of shadows with luminous headlights, and gloaming blue sky in some of the shots look so compelling - no less than sparks of fireworks in the last picture as well. 👍
Thanks, I think my gallery has really progressed page to page.

geatle
Not bad for unedited photos. 👍

Lol only not bad for unedited. I assume garbage for edited which they are. Damn.

The editing and look of the XJ13 set is quite interesting, kind of ghost like with a very smooth feel. I quite dig it. 👍 Framing of most of those shots is a bit tight though, a bit more space around them would have made them even nicer.

Your lastest set is not bad either. I can see how they may seem unedited, I can tell they have been but it does appear as minor so it's easy to mistake that. The first one is my fav. 👍

I agree with George about the ghost XJ13 set ;) : very original edit work but maybe a lack of space around the car.

And I like this last set, love this kind of toning. The first one is really the best in my opinion too. The pic has a very strong atmosphere !

oops i didn't understand before how those are been edited.
GPR
The editing and look of the XJ13 set is quite interesting, kind of ghost like with a very smooth feel. I quite dig it. 👍 Framing of most of those shots is a bit tight though, a bit more space around them would have made them even nicer.

Your lastest set is not bad either. I can see how they may seem unedited, I can tell they have been but it does appear as minor so it's easy to mistake that. The first one is my fav. 👍

I usually just try to edit to what the photo should of looked like. How I pictured it in my head while shooting. These mini shots were already how I wanted so just some minor lighting edits and boost in saturation to give the photo a bit more excitement. The before's are sort of dull since it's all a dusty brown color.

O7udhau.jpg

I agree with George about the ghost XJ13 set ;) : very original edit work but maybe a lack of space around the car.

And I like this last set, love this kind of toning. The first one is really the best in my opinion too. The pic has a very strong atmosphere !
Thanks, that Jag was already green and had the rivets so I figured it was the perfect car to try a sort of army war ghost look. The Audi and Jag I didn't take those shots they were given to me so I had no control over the distance etc, but I still liked them and once I edited them I liked them even more.

Back