The amazing and cool video thread

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 3,552 comments
DTM 2002 A1-Ring Amazing Last Lap

ZR1 Nurburgring Official 7:26.4 Record Corvette Run

Rowan Atkinson - Invisible Drum Kit

Last edited:
In regards to the A1 Ring vid, it always amazes me that the establishment of F1 blames 'old' tracks as the reason for the lack of passing then you see another formula or 'tintops' class have passing galore on the same track.

I've seen similar stuff with the GT3 Supercup class at Imola...

So what's to blame for no passing?

A) The track
B) The 'formula'

I'll let you make your own mind up...

You have realized it's a Toyota FJ Cruiser, right?

Actually, as much as I think of the FJ as a such awesome car, it's also the spotter that takes you up the hill. This is what happens when your spotter is doing his job wrong:

I've only seen an FJ once, and just in a blink, but I thought it was an absolutely awesome jeep 👍

Last edited:
I don't know if this has been posted before but I thought it was pretty cool.

Guy takes a hotted up WRX around a made up airport course at full speed.

Ken Block Racing, Gymkhana Practice

Pitty he hit the rear end on one of the corners though.

If this doesn't get you a little worked up then you don't have blood running in your veins.

http://video.kenblockracing.com/fla...d=204&media_id=9183&bgcolor=FFFFFF&autoplay=0

beat me to it. But i think it deserves a second mention.

Last edited:
Don't know if this has already been posted, but I can't take the time to search through the nine pages of this thread, mainly because my computer is going pretty slow, and may come to a sudden stop at any time. Anyways, here's a cool video I found.

C'était un rendez-vous

A resume from Wikipedia:

"The film shows an eight-minute drive through Paris in the early hours of the morning (05:30hrs), accompanied by sounds of a high-reving engine, gear changes and squealing tires."

Hope you enjoy it, I did! Some of the locations can be found in Gran Turismo, so it really helped me to orientate myself. 👍

Last edited:
I think that's the video that was shot in a Merc of some kind then sound placed over it of a Ferrari, but I could be wrong...

Edit: Now I look at the Wiki reference... it seems my memory is correct... :)

Obviously I need to drink more destroying my brain cells isn't yet mission accomplished.

Last edited:
Continuing on with the musical theme!

One of my favourite guitarists! Tommy Emmanuel!

Tommy Emmanuel and Jake Shimabukuro(An amazing ukulele player as well) Playing an amazing version of While my Guitar Gently Weeps.

Back