The Crew: Wild Run Edition

Codes have already been sent out. Not too sure if Ubisoft are gonna send out any more of them.

Has anyone else managed to redeem their code? I opened up Uplay and it doesn't recognise it. Do I have to wait until the 21st to redeem it?

For those that haven't received a beta invite yet, check your emails. I think they just sent out a batch as I just got an invite :D Note that the devs will be releasing keys in batches until the last day of the beta (Friday), so if you haven't gotten in yet hopefully you will eventually.

Here's a link to the minimum/recommended system requirements for those that are interested: LINK

Last edited:
77e0c73656.jpg

:D

Got a key.

And my god, is U-play so ... s:censored:ty. Messing around with just the launcher to get the download going, 15 GB, which is half a day on my end, I hope is worth the DL time.

Got a key.

And my god, is U-play so ... s:censored:ty. Messing around with just the launcher to get the download going, 15 GB, which is half a day on my end, I hope is worth the DL time.

Is it better or worse than Origin?

Is it better or worse than Origin?
Origin can at least be trusted to work, and TBH at times it even works better than Steam (as a software I mean, plus it doesn't review everything on your computer, as Steam does, other program files and all that).

Uplay is downright stupid, not sure about who designed that platform but you need to go to sys32 then delete some driver host file in order for it to work, it has FB integration for some stupid reason, among other things like knocking to the server before launching games, and so on.

I have to use Origin because BF:BC2, BF3, Crysis 2 and BF4, it works. But FC3 and Blood Dragon is sometimes a pain because it can't reach the server, so I need to either disconnect the whole internet connection or wait for it until it detects the servers are down (can take up to 5 minutes), which is downright stupid because I have to run Steam in top of it.

Uplay DRM is retarded, as evil as EA might be at least they made a functional DRM software, Ubi is just doing it to challenge pirates, who make workarounds in 2-3 days, making the customer experience downright terrible for people who bought the game itself.

Got a key.

Origin can at least be trusted to work, and TBH at times it even works better than Steam (as a software I mean, plus it doesn't review everything on your computer, as Steam does, other program files and all that).

Uplay is downright stupid, not sure about who designed that platform but you need to go to sys32 then delete some driver host file in order for it to work, it has FB integration for some stupid reason, among other things like knocking to the server before launching games, and so on.

I have to use Origin because BF:BC2, BF3, Crysis 2 and BF4, it works. But FC3 and Blood Dragon is sometimes a pain because it can't reach the server, so I need to either disconnect the whole internet connection or wait for it until it detects the servers are down (can take up to 5 minutes), which is downright stupid because I have to run Steam in top of it.

Uplay DRM is retarded, as evil as EA might be at least they made a functional DRM software, Ubi is just doing it to challenge pirates, who make workarounds in 2-3 days, making the customer experience downright terrible for people who bought the game itself.

Alright, thanks guys. 👍

15Gb download? :nervous:

Gonna be a whole day download for me then if I get a code.

How are the physics? It looked really off (for lack of a better word) in previous videos.

I hope Ubi come out with an open beta on consoles at some point in the future.

Back