The Crew: Wild Run Edition

I had a blast racing from somewhere in Maine to LA without using a map with my friend and Ameer. My friend some how got to the Canadian border while I was blasting my way through the desert. When I got to LA, I was on the highway and I couldn't find a way off. By that time, he cut across some corn fields and got to LA. We decided to meet at the airport, so I was driving all over LA looking for it. By that time, he caught up and we scrambled around LA looking for the airport. At the end, I won.

Oh and Ameer, kind of just ruined everything. :P

I had a blast racing from somewhere in Maine to LA without using a map with my friend and Ameer. My friend some how got to the Canadian border while I was blasting my way through the desert. When I got to LA, I was on the highway and I couldn't find a way off. By that time, he cut across some corn fields and got to LA. We decided to meet at the airport, so I was driving all over LA looking for it. By that time, he caught up and we scrambled around LA looking for the airport. At the end, I won.

Oh and Ameer, kind of just ruined everything. :P

Dang old Ameer. Gosh that kid messes up everything.

Wow I never noticed that. But now that I think about it, I usually see Crown Vics and Tauruses.

Ford: Taurus, Crown Vic, Limo (I think), Explorer, Transit, Focus
Chevy: Impala, Silverado, and Corvette in a parking lot, Camaro
Dodge: Charger

The Beta just ended for me, lucky I drove about 600km today right up to the point where it ended. It was fantastic while it lasted. 👍

I've just received an Email from Ubisoft saying that I was given a beta code for the PC version (sounds like they made a mistake, was sure I'd signed up for the console beta) and that I'd be placed on their priority list for the console beta to apologize for the misunderstanding. Not bad I guess. :)

Anyone else get an email like this?

Back