The "Edit My Photo" Thread

• Thread starter el_posto
  • 963 comments
el_posto
some days ago, I caught myself thinking "what if someone else edited my pictures? how would they look like?" and then I came up with this.
it goes like this, you post a picture, and someone else edit it for you to see what it could look like. much like the "rate my picture" therad, you have to edit the previous one to get yours edited.
I'll get it started with this:

please provide links to the full image aswell 👍

My edit to yours

6074936333_4811eef69d_b.jpg

and one for someone to edit :)

Kyoto-Gion-1.jpg

here it is:

and a new one for you guys:

BTW, how do you post your pics with that "click to enlarge" at the top? I just know how to via flickr

^^
On Flickr, you can't upload pictures over like 1024 x 768. On Imageshack, it's much bigger. (I uploaded it 1920 x 1080)
Anyways, if the picture is larger than the browser, the site will scale it down and allow you to click to see the full size.

Nice, but you must leave a picture for others to edit.
Thanks. I left one earlier after my previous edit but had no decent pictures left on my laptop. Sorry!

Have a go at this one featuring the awesome Peugeot 908 HDi FAP at Eiger Nordwand...
eigernordwandshorttrackr.jpg

I think this would be more interesting if we were changing cars into monster trucks and not just changing the lighting...

I think this would be more interesting if we were changing cars into monster trucks and not just changing the lighting...

I sort of agree with you but in all I think we should leave it the way it is. This thread is updating fairly regularly because we don't need to do much and most people can participate. If we started changing the car itself or the background, we wouldn't get this thread updated as regularly and there wouldn't be too many that would want to be a part of it as they feel they don't have the skills or knowledge to do a good job at it.

But I do agree that we should maybe do something a little more then just change the lighting. I'm not sure what everyone else uses but on photobucket you can get a pencil sketch of the picture. There are many other little interesting effects (Including my signature rounded edges called the retro effect :sly:) to find on there alone. There are other different effects to be found on GIMP (A free photo editing program) which is quite easy to use after a bit of experimenting.

I'd be all over this, but I don't have any GT5 pictures for anyone else to edit :(

Back