The "Edit my Photo" thread!

• Thread starter Jar31Lar
  • 486 comments
Jar31Lar
(I absolutely adored this thread on the GT5 SubForum)

So, in a simple sense, you post a photo, and the next person has an edit along with an unedited person for the next person to do. [I'm kind of being a hypocrite here for not having a photo, but, c'est la vie ;)]

11279173496_9995a318d2_o.jpg

Just a few colour adjustments.

I loved this thread in gt5 but unfortunately some people couldn´t read the rules or did not put any effort into the pictures ... just random boring stuff .

But maybe we can change it and put more or less nice takes pictures and want them edited by skilled people .

cheers

10dzi1c.jpg

Wait what?
How did you get a full carbon Huayra?

When choosing the huayra either the '13 or '11 to buy, the very bottom colour that looks like black is carbon fibre :)

Unfortunately you don't get a carbon paint chip :(

oh come on guys.. a little bit of effort would be appreciated..
i'm really not the best at photoshop either, but it should be more than just a light bubble filter..

apricothillraceway2zbepq.jpg

apricothillracewaygsd7k.jpg

here is something new to edit:
148407d1386259359-gt6-photo-mode-11208682053_1628e2d285_o.jpg

Last edited:
I hope someone turns this out in something great. It's a great picture I recently took.

Attachments

• Goodwood Hillclimb_1.jpg
    Goodwood Hillclimb_1.jpg
    196.1 KB · Views: 27
oh come on guys.. a little bit of effort would be appreciated..
i'm really not the best at photoshop either, but it should be more than just a light bubble filter..

apricothillraceway2zbepq.jpg

apricothillracewaygsd7k.jpg

here is something new to edit:
148407d1386259359-gt6-photo-mode-11208682053_1628e2d285_o.jpg

Actually it was more than a bubble filter. It wasn't just a effortless attempt, i actually put more than 20 minutes into that. I'm sorry my photoshop skills aren't up to par with everyone elses and i'm sorry for what my style of editing is.

no need to be mad, i didn't want to offend you..
i believe you that you put effort in it, it's just that there was not much of a difference to see
if that's your style, it's ok.. keep on practicing and your skills will naturally get better

Back