The Fabmaru and Vandenal Show! Upd.35 Teaser!

• Thread starter Pyle_PMG
  • 274 comments
Update 35*
A precursor to the final Update 35

Fans of the Show, after a long hiatus, the new update has started.

The spotlight for this update are cars who deserve more recognition than they get.

Please sit back, relax, and enjoy the show. Well the preview, anyway :lol:

I don't know what to think of the Youtube updates. They are good to watch, but you should also put up links to full quality versions of the shots.

I don't know what to think of the Youtube updates. They are good to watch, but you should also put up links to full quality versions of the shots.

I ran out of time at the library :lol:, just be patient. There is a method to my madness, I will post the full quality pictures along with the final youtube video when I have compiled all the photos I feel necessary to have in the full Update 35.

As you know, I'm not being very active in the forum lately, and that meant no updates made by me in our gallery. And that, unfortunately is going to continue. I'm not going to post any other updates. The reason for that is that I finally got my PS3 and GT5 but there was a price to pay. Selling my PS2. Because of that I'm not able to take any more GT4 photos. I will not start my GT5 gallery now but I will tell you when I do. And I got two last things for you. The last photo I took in GT4, the winner of Un-Edited Competition - Week 115, and a preview of the future.

Click for Lightbox

Hope you like and don't worry, I will never leave the GT4 forum! :)
Thanks for viewing. :cheers:

Back