• Thread starter Jamoru
  • 27 comments
Netherlands
Netherlands
Jamoru
6882261675_53625fe823_z.jpg

Short introduction

Hi everyone!

My name is Joris, 26 years old and I live in the Netherlands. I love GT, love cars and love taking pictures, so I play GT6 a lot. I even started a GT5 topic on a big Dutch forum 4,5 years ago which was a very active topic at that time. I also make pictures in RL with my dad with his camera's (7D and 1D Mark IV) which also is a lot of fun!

My gallery

Welcome to my gallery where I will post cars that are my personal favorite. I love these cars, the sound, the design and of course their speed! I started taking pics since a couple of weeks. And not just some standard pics. No, I want them to be interesting, speedy and realistic! I'm a perfectionist with a lot of things and yes, also with taking pictures. So I would really like to hear your opinions about my pictures so I can make them even better and more realistic. So please, be as critical as possible! :D

But the most important thing for me is that it's fun to make pics and that you guys enjoy my pictures! :) P.S: If u have any tips for me, please PM me or post it here.

The old GT5 topic

Last edited:
Welcome to GT6 photomode! :cheers: The 2nd and 4th Clio shots are my favourites, they capture the racing well! :)👍

Great to see you back!:cheers: You were a massive inspiration when I started in GT5:tup:
2 superb sets - #4 #5 of the Clio set and the 1st & last of the BMW are very very niiiice!!:drool:

Welcome to GT6 photomode! :cheers: The 2nd and 4th Clio shots are my favourites, they capture the racing well! :)👍

Thank you! I don't think the Clio set is very good. It was more experimental, since it has been a while that I shot some photo's. But I do agree with your point! :)

Great to see you back!:cheers: You were a massive inspiration when I started in GT5:tup:
2 superb sets - #4 #5 of the Clio set and the 1st & last of the BMW are very very niiiice!!:drool:

I saw your mention in your own gallery topic. It feels like an honor! Thank you for your nice comment! :)

Welcome back, Joris! :D :D :D :D :D
Looks like you haven't changed!

The Clio set is nice, especially the sunset feels! :drool:
However, the M4 is a different story. You are a master of darkness*! :eek:👍

*By master of darkness, I mean you pulled off a realistic shot in dark places ;)

Superb editing and you have amazing composition skills!
Like them all - each and everyone - the 4th GT-R image background is stunningly real!!
:cheers:

:bowdown:👍

Nice gallery. 👍 Great composition on the shots. Especially the last shot with GT-R. I can feel the power of this car, temperature on the track, because this pic has warm editing style. I love it!
Keep it up man! I want to see here more and more :cheers:

That silver colour of the Nissan is great looking! Gives it a precious feel! :drool: I find all the pics moody and very interesting! :drool:👍

Great editing on this set! :drool: If you notched the exposure down on that first shot there would be an epic opener right there. Though it's still awesome as it is. 👍 If anything that's something you should look into, too bright photos are something that happens to quite a lot of people.

Back