Jamoru's Gallery | Closed due to release of GT6.

• Thread starter Jamoru
  • 613 comments
I really like the posing shots! The f1 photos look very refreshing, we only rarely get to see those bits of the track.

As I said you update your gallery too frequently :)
I have to comment on three sets at once :D
Great job , Joris ! :drool: 👍👍👍

Joris I can never keep up-to-date with your gallery, hahaha. Love shot 3 of the CTR, really nice lighting. 👍

As I said you update your gallery too frequently :)
I have to comment on three sets at once :D
Great job , Joris ! :drool: 👍👍👍

I know haha, but I really like doing it and since I'm still looking for a job I won't stop... yet! :sly: Thanks mate!

BkS
Joris I can never keep up-to-date with your gallery, hahaha. Love shot 3 of the CTR, really nice lighting. 👍

See above comment, BkS! :D Cheers! 👍

I really like the F1 set. 👍👍
(300zx set is awesome too)

Thank you Walkinshaw! :)

Astonishing F1 and Aventador sets! 👍

Yeah, I think they are great too! :) Thankssss! 👍

Jaguar XJ13

:( My grandpa died yesterday at the age of 89, so that's why I didn't update yesterday. I dedicate this set to him. R.I.P Jan! :(

Aw. Sorry to hear that. May your grandpa rest in peace.

About the update, awesome work as usual! :drool:👍

My condolences. May he rest in peace.

Your set however, is far, far, far from dead. It is truly stunning.
Great, great job.

Sorry to hear that Joris :(
But great dedication to him.

My condolences. May he rest in peace.

Your set however, is far, far, far from dead. It is truly stunning.
Great, great job.

#6 is just stunning.

Aw. Sorry to hear that. May your grandpa rest in peace.

About the update, awesome work as usual! :drool:👍

I'm sorry about it ,Joris .
These pictures looks damn good :drool:
Great update !

Thank you all for your condolences and the kind words about the latest set! 👍👍👍

I am truly sorry about hearing such about such horrible news.
May you keep the good memories forever within you!

R.I.P.

Very nice and good looking update. Well done! 👍

Sorry to here about your Grandpa Joris. :( I know what it's like to have a loved-one pass away. My cousin at 17years old was taken from me on the 24th, 3 years ago. These photos are a really great tribute to such a sad event. 👍

I am truly sorry about hearing such about such horrible news.
May you keep the good memories forever within you!

R.I.P.

Very nice and good looking update. Well done! 👍

My condolances. RIP. Excelente pics you made for him:)👍

BkS
Sorry to here about your Grandpa Joris. :( I know what it's like to have a loved-one pass away. My cousin at 17years old was taken from me on the 24th, 3 years ago. These photos are a really great tribute to such a sad event. 👍

Excellent set of photos. My condolances. RIP.

Thanks a lot guys! 👍 And sorry to hear that BkS, must have been hard for you. I mean, my grandpa was 89, so I was expecting it to happen sooner or later, but at the age of 17... pfff... way too young! :nervous:

...sorry to hear that BkS, must have been hard for you. I mean, my grandpa was 89, so I was expecting it to happen sooner or later, but at the age of 17... pfff... way too young! :nervous:

Yeah at the time it was difficult, especially when they're your best-friend. I felt it harder for my other cousin though who was his brother. They were so close, people wouldn't even begin to imagine how close they were, and it was the first time I'd ever seen him break down in tears because he was the one who found him just lying on the ground. Having such a big family though (5 kids from my mothers sister, and in my family there's 5 of us) kinda helps though. :( We've all got past the grieving though, but it takes a while, but you never forget. He died because he was trying to do an illusive magic trick.

Hope you can find somewhere inside you though to use it (your grandpa passing away) as inspiration in life. It's what I did, and knowing your doing something to make yourself happy but also knowing there's someone looking down on you makes it all worth the while. :)

Well, it's the first time someone close to me has passed away, so I will try to use it as inspiration in life instead of being sad the whole time. I have social anxiety and the first thing I thought was, hey! Maybe this will help me stop being so serious about things the whole time and stop thinking what people think of me, since life is so short and it's just a waste of time. It's time to enjoy life while I still can. :)

Anyways! New update for you guys... the BMW M3.

BMW M3 Coupé

Yeah, I'm like that too, but I'm starting to grow out it as I become older. I'm learning to appreciate myself and not care what others think. It certainly has helped my happiness, I'm a lot happier than I used to be. :P

Oh btw, you made the E92 look sexy! Time to go favourite those bad-boys. :D

Hehe thank you, mate! The photo's that I took in the tunnel are a lot more realistic though then the ones outside. The reflection in that tunnel is just amazing to work with!

Hehe thank you, mate! The photo's that I took in the tunnel are a lot more realistic though then the ones outside. The reflection in that tunnel is just amazing to work with!

Yeah I know what you mean. The games lighting can be really stupid at times. That's why I tend to stick to tracks with trees, or something that can reflect on the car to give it that little bit of realism. :dopey:

Back