The Gran Turismo Car & Track Wishlist Thread...

• Thread starter Famine
  • 298 comments

so I am thinking...if PD is connected to hagerty group..and hoonipigasus still wears gt logo.."original is Mobil 1" - as far as I know they only must wear it on pikes peak competition
I think we can see hoonipigasus porsche in game..just have a feeling.. as Ken tribute

Knowing what it takes to get a real car scanned and all pertinent data accumulated for that car, I want to know what is the reality of our wishes here coming true?
I ask because I have a list of cars I would love to see in GT7 but in reality I know it is unlikely, most are older almost vintage cars like the Lotus Cortina '66, Jensen C-V8, other TVR cars, older F-1 cars and other LMP cars.

I’d want this just to see the Haterade. :lol::sly:

I mean, the Gr Supras we have in the game are autos. May as well add the manual version. ;)

Talbot-Lago T26 GS Le Mans 1950 :

Talbot_Lago_GS_01.jpg

Talbot_Lago_GS_03.jpg

The fantasy wish list...

Tracks:
Silverstone (current GP and Historic)
Castle Combe
Donnington
Oulton Park
Thruxton
Isle of Mann TT
Imola
Mugello
Magny-Cours
Sepang
Sudschleife (Nurburgring)
Hockenheim
Pikes Peak

Cars:
Aston Martin DBR1
MB W196
Lotus 49
Lotus 79
Ferrari 499P
Ferrari 296 GT3
Ferrari 488
GMA T.50s Niki Lauda
+ lots more historic race cars that are too numerous to list, so we can have Sport Mode Daily Races in classics...

Last edited:
This past weekend I saw Assetto Corsa Utlimate was $10 in the Playstore so I bought it just to mess around. Now I need the Praga R1 in GT7. I never knew that car existed
and it consumed my weekend. PD would have to be able to get the engine sounds close to what AC can do though.

1709645763406.png

image-115.png

All of those in this photo:
-Mercedes AMG GT2
-Porsche 911 GT3 Cup (992)
-Porsche 911 GT3 Cup (991) Alternative Fuel version (I wonder if it's even possible to have that in the game in all honesty, simply put it reminds of tuner cars, like Amuse or Re Amemiya)
-BMW M4 GT4 '23/Turbo spec
-BMW M4 GT4 Evo22 '23/Turbo spec (NLS/N24 uses two classes of gt4 cars. Traditional SP10 and the ones they slap turbo on, if I understood correctly called SP8T)
-Aston Martin Vantage AMR GT4
-Toyota Supra GT4 Evo '23 (Not needed really, but I would love to have a racing interior in the game)
-Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 Clubsport (Typ 982)
(Cup version, which has MR drivetrain)
-Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 Clubsport (Typ 982) Alternative Fuel version
-Cupra TCR SEQ
-Hyundai Elantra TCR
Not in a photo:
-KTM X-Bow GT2
-KTM X-Bow GTX
-KTM X-Bow GT4
-Ferrari 296 GT3
-Lamborghini Huracan GT3 Evo
-Lamborghini Huracan GT3 Evo2
-Aston Martin Vantage AMR GT3
-Porsche 911 GT3 R (992)
-BMW M4 GT3
-Audi R8 LMS GT3 Evo II (We have Evo already, plus Evo2 spoiler in GT Auto, but why not really?)
-Mercedes-AMG GT4
-Audi RS3 LMS TCR
-Opel Astra TCR

This wishlist is for racing cars. I'll do a post for road cars one day soon!

Porsche 935/78 "Moby Dick" '78
1709736145033.png

One of Porsche's most iconic racing cars and the Group 5 era of the mid 70's to early 80's isn't really represented in the game aside from the Super Silhouette.

I really, really want to drive this car in game. It is just a stunning piece of machinery and I'm sure it will be very characterful compared to modern racers. I guess it would fit in to Gr3 also?

Ferrari 512 S '69
1709736385046.png

Considering this was chosen by Kaz himself for the Pebble Beach trophy, I find it a little bit baffling that it isn't already in game. Come on, stop dragging your heels! I really love the 917K so having it's rival would be fantastic.

Lotus 72 D '72
1709736573467.png

The Honda RA272 is a little gem, and it makes me wish we had more old F1 cars in game. This one might be the most iconic and best looking of them all.

Lister Storm GT '99
1709736901602.png

Famously slow it may have been in previous games, but perhaps GT7's improved physics model could do it justice? It would probably get put in Gr3 and in terms of sheer power and speed would likely be very potent.

BMW M Motorsport M4 GT3 '21
1709737820811.png

There is a rather broad selection of Gr3 BMWs so some might feel like another is unnecessary, but this one - the latest - has a very distinctive look and makes for an excellent counterpart to the 2020 Mercedes Evo car.

I would of course like to see the Toyota GT-ONE, Toyota 88C-V, Bentley Speed 8, and Honda Castrol NSX GT500 return but they are already frequently requested anyway. I just want to see it a little more variety in my grids - GT has always mixed and matched random racing cars, so why not embrace it.

My likely Gr.4 picks involving JGTC/Super GT GT300, with an asterisk indicating which cars would be returning from a previous Gran Turismo title.

Arta Gairaya '08*
Honda CR-Z '12
Lexus IS350 '08*
Mitsubishi FTO '99
RE-Amemiya RX-7 '06*
Subaru Impreza '08*
Toyota Celica '03*
Toyota MR-S '00*
Toyota Sprinter Trueno (AE86) '00

(Though if it were up to me to pick one of the three potential Toyotas, I'd pick the MR-S, as I think it's got the most nostalgia value. That said, I'd like to see it alongside the other two major road-going iterations of the MR2.)

Then there were my likely Gr.3 picks between both GT300 and GT500 cars:

Dodge Viper GTS-R '00*
Honda NSX '00*
Lamborghini Diablo GT-1 '01*
Lexus LC 500h '24
Toyota Prius '21

(Though I think the Viper was a GT2 racer that was entered, sort of like how we've seen modern GT3 cars in GT300 for some time.)

Moving onto Gr.2, I think this should be easy enough:

Honda Civic Type R-GT '24
Nissan Z '24
Toyota GR Supra '24

(Sure, there's also the HSV-010, but does anyone really care about a car that was effectively a means to buy Honda some time until the 2nd-gen NSX released?)

Ninja edit: I'd also like to briefly mention some Group 5/IMSA GTX cars that could join the Nissan Skyline Super Silhouette in Gr.3.

BMW M1 Turbo
Ferrari 512BB LM
Lancia Stratos Turbo
Porsche 935/78

When it comes to BMW, there are other options from this era, like the 2002 Turbo, or even a racing version of the 3.0 CSL, which we already have. But at the same time, I think the M1 has the best shot, if only because it's closest to the Skyline Super Silhouette in age. Hopefully we'll at least get the road-going version of the M1.

I also wonder where that relatively new NASCAR Camaro Mk.VI that raced at the LM24 would fit in, if at all? I assume it'd go into Gr.3, but I'm not 100% sure, though I'd be down to at least see a new Gr.3 car for Chevrolet in general, even if it means a made-for-game version of the Corvette (C8) GT3.R.

Last edited:
Any chance of Macau track ... 😁... although the hairpin would be absolute chaos online .. and I'm not sure if the "bigger" cars can even make that turn . 🤣

so every "major" racing games on market include special cars/protos whatever you want to call it...
as most people we don't need vgt alien cars...- most handle like "yugoslavian zastava 101"

maybe PD can step out and give us
Newey RB17 in late 24 if car will be revealed in summer...something to go against valkyrie
images.jpeg-3.jpg

I had a variety of American road cars I'd like to see, with an asterisk indicating cars that'd be returning from a previous installment.

Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing
Cadillac CTS-V Coupe '11*
Callaway C12*
Callaway C16 Coupe
Callaway C4
Chevrolet Bel-Air '57
Chevrolet Camaro Z28 '73
Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z '87
Chevrolet Camaro SS (4th-gen)*
Chevrolet Chevelle SS*
Chevrolet Cobalt SS
Chevrolet Corvette (C5) Z06*
Chevrolet El Camino SS*
Chevrolet Nova SS*
Dodge Shelby Charger
Dodge SRT4 '03*
Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R*
Ford Mustang (6th-gen) Mach 1
Ford Mustang (7th-gen) Dark Horse
Ford Taurus (6th-gen) SHO
Plymouth GTX '71
Plymouth Hemi 'Cuda*
Plymouth Prowler
Pontiac Firebird '68
Pontiac GTO '66
Saleen S7*
Saleen S1
Saleen SR*
Shelby Series One '03*

Now, I would also say the Pontiac GTO from the 00s, but I'd rather have the 3rd-gen Holden Monaro that it's based on instead. Furthermore, I think the Plymouth version of the Prowler is more likely than the Chrysler version, simply because I think building on what Plymouth has is more likely than re-introducing Chrysler for maybe four cars at most.

Then there were my picks for SUVs/cross-overs:

Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio
Aston Martin DBX
BMW X3M
Dodge Durango SRT Hellcat
Ferrari Purosangue
Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk (If only to have another Jeep model!)
Lamborghini Urus
Porsche Cayenne Turbo S

Finally, I don't know if I said this previously in this thread, but I'd definitely add the Dodge RAM Rebel and the Chevrolet Silverado ZR2, if only to compliment the similar trucks from Toyota and Ford.

EDIT: Given that we do know that the McLaren F1 GTR from the 1995 LM24 goes into Gr.3, and that both the Mercedes-Benz CLK-LM '98 and McLaren F1 GTR '97 go into Gr.2, I've made a list of potential cars from the same classes that could also go into Gr.3 and Gr.2.

1995 LMGT1 - Gr.3

Ferrari F40 LM
Honda NSX GT1
Jaguar XJ220
Lister Storm
Nismo Skyline GT-R LM
Sard MC8-R
Toyota Supra GT LM
Venturi 600LM

1997/1998 LMGT1 - Gr.2

Lotus Elise GT1
Nissan R390 GT1 '98
Porsche 911 GT1

Of course, of all these, I think I'd pick the Nissan R390 and the Skyline GT-R LM - as well as their famous road-going versions. Plus the Porsche 911 GT1 specifically from the 1998 LM24, as that was the winning car overall. Everything else would simply be a nice bonus, though I could see the Elise GT1 being a very interesting addition to Gr.2. Yes, I know the Toyota GT-One (TS020) was in LMGT1 in 1998, but I think the '99 version that was in LMGTP has a slightly more iconic livery, not to mention that '99 was when the TS020 placed first in class and second overall. Therefore, I think the TS020 is better-suited to Gr.1, perhaps alongside other Le Mans winners like the BMW V12 LMR and the Bentley Speed 8.

Last edited:
Wish to have the content from ACC. Finished sampling all the SRO GT2 category cars at Donington, Oulton Park, Imola, Misano and Kyalami. GT players that don’t have ACC are missing out.

I'd be totally down for more kei cars, especially the following:

Daihatsu Copen GR Sport
Daihatsu Midget II
Mazda Autozam AZ-1
Suzuki Alto Works Suzuki Sport Limited
Subaru R-2

As another note, since AMG is its own brand in GT7, I think we really ought to get the AMG Galant.
1. G80 M3
2. G80 M4
3. F80 M3
4. Cadillac V Blackwings (All of them)
I'd be fine with just the G80 M4 and the CT5-V Blackwing of those. As for any M5, I'd especially like the E60 with the V10.

EDIT: I really think we could use more French cars in general, such as the following models - an asterisk marks models returning from previous GT games.

Alpine A310*
Alpine A242 (Gr.1)
Bugatti Bolide
Bugatti EB110 SS
Bugatti Type 37
Bugatti Type 57
Citroen 2CV*
Citroen SM
Citroen C4 Coupe*
Citroen BX GTi
Peugeot 106 S16*
Peugeot 205 T16*
Peugeot 207 GTi*
Peugeot 905* (Gr.1)
Peugeot 9X8 (Gr.1)
Renault Espace F1*
Renualt R5 Turbo Rallye* (Gr.B)
Renault Twingo (1st-gen)

EDIT2: I wanna mention some stuff about Gr.1, specifically what I don't think would be a good fit. I'm talkin' about LMP2 machines, or IMSA GTP racers that didn't have functioning headlamps. But I think it gets more complex when you involve Group C cars, as the oldest ones we have are from '88. So I think the Group C racers from Dome, Lancia, McLaren, and Lamborghini might be too old, as would the Porsche 962's slightly older sibling, the 956. The SARD MC86X might also be cutting it a bit too close, as would the TOM'S 86C. The Ford C100 is definitely too old.

Fortunately, this still leaves us with some potential additions to the other Group C racers:

Alfa Romeo SE048SP '90
Aston Martin AMR1 '89
Peugeot 905B '92
Toyota TS010 '92

Now of these particular four, I'd love to see the 905B return from prior games, and I think the TS010 would actually be preferable to the return of the 88C-V, if only to show where the "TS" program all began. Meanwhile, although the AMR1 competed in the LM24 in '89, I think I'd rather wait for the LMH-spec Valkyrie as far as a potential Aston Martin Gr.1 car goes. Meanwhile, the Alfa Romeo didn't race at all, but I don't think the Jaguar XJ13 hit the track, either, so why not throw it in anyway? But I'd really prefer the Peugeot and Toyota, first.

Last edited:
Hello everyone, I tried to get a hold of them at Poly directly but obviously they don't have a contact. I just wanted to somehow get it out there and request that they put a Chrysler 300C in there and that is compatible with the demon engine. That's my favorite car right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back