The GTPlanet world map 04/16/2014 update

• Thread starter UnoMOTO
  • 1,455 comments
Since a few have asked how I plan to tame this monster...

Quick everybody check for errors!
You wrote Slovienia instead of Slovenia.
And you did not count the second post in this thread. Or did you start from the beginning in between all the new maps?

You should probably add Jack to South Australia, as far as I know he is still living in the same house as me.

Quick everybody check for errors!
You wrote Slovienia instead of Slovenia.
And you did not count the second post in this thread. Or did you start from the beginning in between all the new maps?

I am a firm believer in double checking other people’s work, so I wouldn’t mind if people looked for errors. It’s the best way to provide the highest quality.

I thought it was the same person posting twice. I’ll take your word now that it was two different members. The page count is getting up there and going back through each page isn’t worth it.

You should probably add Jack to South Australia, as far as I know he is still living in the same house as me.

I really would prefer that Jack post in this thread. That way I will not have to remember if I counted him then or now. You could help me out and leave a note for him to log on get counted.:)

How do you know the same person doesn't post two or more times?

It will be sad that members will feel the need to do such a thing. I hope that after a few, I will see the trend and catch it. Maybe you guys could keep a look out for it also. Considering the venue, a +/- % wouldn't hurt anyone if they get through the system.

count me it for Israel.
As for the area - physically Israel is part of the Asia, and in a smaller context it is in the middle-east.
However, since our relationships with our neighbors are not so good, in most of the cases (sport event, tournaments, eurovision etc.) we are consider as part of Europe.

luxemburg

Luxembourg (Grand-Dutchy)
225px-Flag_of_Luxembourg.svg.png

With a population of 500.000 and 2 inhabitants represented, we might be the best % wise represented country in this thread!

180px-Civil_Ensign_of_Luxembourg.svg.png

If I lied and said I moved to South Dakota would that make you feel better?

Birmingham in good old England.

Since a few have asked how I plan to tame this monster...

I'm curious about one thing on your spreadsheet. For North America, you have the United States broken down by separate states, and Canada broken down by provinces/territories.

I don't suppose that you would consider it worthwhile to break Mexico down by its 31 states (I think) and one Federal District? Just asking.

TB
If I lied and said I moved to South Dakota would that make you feel better?

What....no way...you are almost Canadian as it is. :sly:

I don't suppose that you would consider it worthwhile to break Mexico down by its 31 states (I think) and one Federal District? Just asking.

If we had the member count to support it, I would.

Back