The GTPlanet world map 04/16/2014 update

• Thread starter UnoMOTO
  • 1,455 comments
Semarang, Central Java, Indonesia :)
s1_lawang.jpg

If I have some spare time soon, I could try and keep record of all the locations and on occasion give the data to someone else to make a map from? Or is someone else collecting this data already?

If I have some spare time soon, I could try and keep record of all the locations and on occasion give the data to someone else to make a map from? Or is someone else collecting this data already?

Answered previous page 👍

Yes. The person who was curating it (TB) had a computer go pfft, which lost the tabulated data. A bunch of people helped re-count it, but there is no map back up yet. I assume because something (probably inconveniences like work, family and the outdoors) has held him up.
Hopefully soon 👍

TB
You assume well, grasshopper.

After tabulating information to update a campus map at work, the last thing I've wanted to do lately is tabulate information to update the GTP map after I get home. :lol:

Hopefully soon.* 👍

* Like GT5 "soon"...

I don't think I've ever heard of it before.

I think it's because it is a small country :lol: but if you always check the TopGear website, you'll notice they once in a talk about our king who has a vey extensive rare car collections

I've heard of Brunei but had only a vague idea where it was. ;)

Lot of us go to your country to study for our degrees after sitting the cambridge GSCE A' level if you have enough points to be qualified for scholarship

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back