The Illuminati and other Conspiracy Theories thread

Do you think the Illuminati is real?

• Total voters
The Illuminati exists in Hollywood, and they influence the Los Angeles Lakers, Los Angeles Dodgers, and Los Angeles Kings sports teams.

For everyone who thinks that the likes of Jay Z and Ke$ha doing little symbols in music videos is proof of this, it's just a way of making them look a little bit 'cooler' in their eyes. If they push a conspiracy theory, it just publicises them more and more.

Wait, WHAT now?

Take look, it's almost hilarious:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_conspiracy_theories

In any case, I don't think Jordan really exists, I've seen proof GTPlanet is being run by a bunch of Esperanto-speaking aliens that have their base on the Moon (over the Castle). And what do you say about a guy called TERRONIUM-12 , uh? That username is no accident!!!!!!

We, the people of this gtplanet, have been blind, but I'm going to start a Youtube Channel to be able to spread the word and expose this plot to end us all. And my broadcasts will be done using a special helmet, to protect myself from the lethal brainwaves sent by this guy (can't say his username it's too dangerous, I'll just call him you-know-who)

4823.jpg

To all BEWARE! ESPECIALLY OF THE OMNIS!

:D

I think it's pretty obvious that some celebrity photographers flirt with the illuminati-myth, using symbolism. Like the person getting photographed covering one eye, or making a triangles with their fingers etc. Which makes conspiracy theorists think it's a sure sign that the illuminati are real and taunting us

I think it's pretty obvious that some celebrity photographers flirt with the illuminati-myth, using symbolism. Like the person getting photographed covering one eye, or making a triangles with their fingers etc. Which makes conspiracy theorists think it's a sure sign that the illuminati are real and taunting us

Yeah, Little Wayne does this (hover on the Vidzone icon on the PS3 XMB and look at his picture) as does Pharrell Williams on one of his CD covers. I think Britney Spears and Will.I.Am also dance in front of triangles in one of their music videos as well.

It's basic business really, Controversy = More video views/more music downloads + More money

The Lakers even when they lose they get more publicity, and the more publicity, the more money the will make. The illuminati has been in control of the Lakers ever since they moved to Los Angeles. They currently use the snobby and arrogant face of Kobe Bryant as their main spokesperson and salesman. The Lakers are not a team, they are NBA Marketeers and Salesmen, they are similar to that of WWE Wrestling Entertainment. Most of their championships have been influenced by money and a complicated system of influence and favoritism.

The Lakers even when they lose they get more publicity, and the more publicity, the more money the will make.
When any major sports team that is the best in what they do lose, of course there is loads of publicity. Why? Because it rarely happens and is often unexpected. This in turn prompts loads of news coverage as many people will want to read about it and find out what happened.
For example, we have a fairly famous (and in many recent seasons very good) football team in England called Manchester United. This year they have been terrible by their own standards, giving out wins to other teams left, right and center. There is an absolute mass of news coverage and discussion about every one of their losses, but this is because this is a shock to the footballing world AND because they have millions of fans worldwide who would like to read about it.

The illuminati has been in control of the Lakers ever since they moved to Los Angeles. They currently use the snobby and arrogant face of Kobe Bryant as their main spokesperson and salesman.
So, because someone famous plays a large role in their sport, that automatically links him to a group of people seeking world domination? I don't suppose you could elaborate on that, could you?

The Lakers are not a team, they are NBA Marketeers and Salesmen, they are similar to that of WWE Wrestling Entertainment. Most of their championships have been influenced by money and a complicated system of influence and favoritism.
Now I'm not saying match fixing doesn't exist in sports, because it does, but again if what you say is true then can you please explain what this has to do with the Illuminati Conspircy?

I'm not having a go at you, I just find what you say to be easily explained by any means other than the Illuminati 👍.

So, because someone famous plays a large role in their sport, that automatically links him to a group of people seeking world domination? I don't suppose you could elaborate on that, could you?

Now I'm not saying match fixing doesn't exist in sports, because it does, but again if what you say is true then can you please explain what this has to do with the Illuminati Conspircy?

I'm not having a go at you, I just find what you say to be easily explained by any means other than the Illuminati 👍.

This is what the illuminati do, they control you with media and sports. I'm kind of careful to say how, even here on GTPlanet the illuminiati have ways of controlling what we say...

I'm kind of careful to say how, even here on GTPlanet the illuminiati have ways of controlling what we say...

So why does this thread even exist on this forum then ???

I can just imagine it, the moderators sit around a big table alongside Rihanna, Eminem, Lil Wayne, Will.I.Am and even Satan himself watching each and every one of our posts making sure we don't expose them. Maybe this post won't even make it onto GTPlanet :lol:

I was nearly on the floor holding my stomach laughing when you posted this...too much lulz :lol:

So why does this thread even exist on this forum then ???

I can just imagine it, the moderators sit around a big table alongside Rihanna, Eminem, Lil Wayne, Will.I.Am and even Satan himself watching each and every one of our posts making sure we don't expose them. Maybe this post won't even make it onto GTPlanet :lol:

Clearly this is Illuminati bait, you see by letting it be open, they'll see who post here and thus round us up soon, to take us to the bigfoot alien overlords

Last edited:
Take look, it's almost hilarious:
And my broadcasts will be done using a special helmet, to protect myself from the lethal brainwaves sent by this guy (can't say his username it's too dangerous, I'll just call him you-know-who)

4823.jpg

He truly is the Alpha and the Omicron.

Hail! ...and 5l33t!

What has been, can always be recreated...

It's all mind control that has reach even beyond its members...

Things can exist without your knowledge..
But can you know and be aware of something that doesnt exist?

Its like an itch, for it to disappear, you will have to ignore it.
If you scratch it, if you pet it, it will ask for more and grow...

It is real, but let's ignore it!

Kobe Bryant is injured again, which means we are going to have another marketing circus for the Los Angeles Lakers.

I'll drop this here, right place I think? Came across it on Youtube... and I don't even...

This is what the illuminati do, they control you with media and sports. I'm kind of careful to say how, even here on GTPlanet the illuminiati have ways of controlling what we say...

Oh my god. Holy ****, I try and respect opinions but ****. I'm coughing up my lungs trying to recover from the laugher.

Oh my god. Holy ****, I try and respect opinions but ****. I'm coughing up my lungs trying to recover from the laugher.

Think about it for a second. Most people only get the news from tv and papers, and most of them (the media) only want parts of the information to be explained so they can get people on their wagon. Its not 'the illuminati', but it is however a form of controlling thoughts. It is like political left and right.

When Building 7 came down, it was already said on the news it had fallen though it was still seen standing in the background of the reporter. It could be a simple mistake, but with an event so big everything is possible.. Only thing we need to do for our own good, check the facts as much as possible. Don't just believe what the media says. Remember; it's all about money and getting attention.

I'm not saying it's the illuminati, but I'm sure there are people with more control you and me are wanting to accept.

Think about it for a second. Most people only get the news from tv and papers, and most of them (the media) only want parts of the information to be explained so they can get people on their wagon. Its not 'the illuminati', but it is however a form of controlling thoughts. It is like political left and right.

When Building 7 came down, it was already said on the news it had fallen though it was still seen standing in the background of the reporter. It could be a simple mistake, but with an event so big everything is possible.. Only thing we need to do for our own good, check the facts as much as possible. Don't just believe what the media says. Remember; it's all about money and getting attention.

I'm not saying it's the illuminati, but I'm sure there are people with more control you and me are wanting to accept.

They are illuminati, maybe they changed their name, maybe they spelled their name backwards, maybe they just took different forms, maybe they have so many divisions and sub factions it's not possible to find the core of the illuminati anymore. Look at the Los Angeles Sports sub division, they control Los Angeles Dodgers, Kings, and Lakers, but each team fully functions separate from each other. They also control the New York Yankees, NY Knicks, NY Giants and NY Jets, but all their resources in New York are focused on the Yankees, it would be too obvious for the illuminati to focus on all four of their New York Teams.

This is just Sports, I have not yet covered Media like CNN...​

Last edited:

They are illuminati, maybe they changed their name, maybe they spelled their name backwards, maybe they just took different forms, maybe they have so many divisions and sub factions it's not possible to find the core of the illuminati anymore. Look at the Los Angeles Sports sub division, they control Los Angeles Dodgers, Kings, and Lakers, but each team fully functions separate from each other. They also control the New York Yankees, NY Knicks, NY Giants and NY Jets, but all their resource in New York are focused on the Yankees, it would be too obvious for the illuminati to focus all four of their New York Teams.​

I'm sorry but I don't know anything about those sports. Could you give me a different example? How do you think they work? If it's so wide, somebody must talk right?

I'm sorry but I don't know anything about those sports. Could you give me a different example? How do you think they work? If it's so wide, somebody must talk right?
Basketball is the sport I mostly complain about, especially when concerning the Los Angeles Lakers, what they did in 1999,2000, and 2001 was the most heinous amount of Sports fixing in modern History. 2001 when the Lakers played my team the Sacramento Kings in the Western Conference Finals, Game 6 of that series is the most badly officiated Game in history! It is said to be the greatest tragedy in sports history.... to this day I am still angry over all the bias and favoritism the referees had shown during that game.

Last edited:
Back