The online lobby won't populate after 1.10 for many!

• Thread starter 332i
  • 54 comments

332i

(Banned)
Morocco
Morocco
yadeegson
What do we do?? I reset the router and modem. Never had this issue until this update and there are many other people claiming the same issue. Please fix this PD. Idk how we can relay this to them.

Please report in if this is happening to you!

Last edited:
I found it! One of my friends told me to do that:

1) Eject the disc
2) Turn off the PS3
3) Turn on the PS3
4) Insert the disc

Go to the Open Lobby & the problem is solved :)

1) Eject the disc
2) Turn off the PS3
3) Turn on the PS3
4) Insert the disc

Worked for me once, but then I left the room and the problem was back. Trying again didn't work. Probably not the solution, just a matter of random timing?

Have you tried pressing the button for 'refresh list' or what ever it is listed as.
I had this problem now and again pre update and refreshing it fixed it. (Haven't updated yet.)

by manually entering room number it seems to work between Austria and Brasil at least
edit: that works

Last edited:
I have the same problem. I've tried deleting system cache and nothing. I can join rooms if through their ID though.

I'm also having the problems of rooms not appearing. Entering the specific room ID for the lobby you want to enter works, but this needs to be fixed ASAP.

To connect to room you want get them to send you room id , id will only show when room is public type in number and it works.:cheers:

So, when is PD going to ditch the dumb room ID thing and implement a friend invite system like every other game has been doing for the last few years?
Seriously, it seems like nobody at PD has ever played other games online and seen how a practical invite system works.

1) Eject the disc
2) Turn off the PS3
3) Turn on the PS3
4) Insert the disc

Sorry but it didn't work for me. :grumpy:

Back