The Paint Trading Thread

I could really use an Ultimate Opal Black. I'll send anything you want (if I have it) ASAP.

I've got one called Ultimate Opal Black (RP). Assuming that's the same? The GTR colour?

Matte Red, Matte White, Formula Chameleon Green, or a couple really nice metallic flake red colours. Anything along those lines will work.

Hi,

i am looking for pink paints, preferably bright colors. Have tons of paints/cars to trade. let me know what you have and/or would like in return and see if we can make a deal.

Matte: Pink x1

Pearl: Iris Red x2,

My preference trade is for Metallic paints (ditching all solid paints when I can). Vivid reds and blues. Of course, I won't say no to chrome, colour shift or the more brilliant matte shades. Unless you have a red Chevelle... ;)

I've got one called Ultimate Opal Black (RP). Assuming that's the same? The GTR colour?

Matte Red, Matte White, Formula Chameleon Green, or a couple really nice metallic flake red colours. Anything along those lines will work.
That's the one! 👍 I don't know when I'll be able to get to my PS3, but when I do, I'll send some paints. I've got some of the ones you're looking for.

Passionate Pink sent.

OCD Daihatsu Midget in Red wanted.( not red mica )
This brings me to a question.

First, I have a Midget in Red, but it's a prize car. Not OCD. I have not seen RED in a Daihastu OCD car available, and I started tracking all OCD cars since 12/10/11.

My question is based on it appears there are 3 chips of the same color available from each dealername. I assume this is new, used, and OCD. How does this work?

This is my first visit to the "paint" thread, so excuse my ignorance. I figured I would visit here because after 1062 game days, I found a chip I haven't seen before. It is Rouge Ardent for the Citroën C3 1.6 ’02.

I have so many chips, ii have deleted the ones not rare. I got to a point where the game couldn't give me any more items. I started deleting all the helmets, chips, suits, etc. that I had three or more of.

I don't collect anything but cars. i don't car about their color, only that they preferably OCD, or less than 5,000 km.

Hi guys, I am looking for sonic blue clear coat. I can send other paint chips or cars from the ncd under 1,000,000 credits. I do have a few mattes and chromed to trade also. Let me know what you want
I have the Sonic Blue Clearcoat and Sonic Blue Clearcoat Metallic... Unless I deleted them.

The first from a F-150, the second from a Mustang GT. My availability database has the metallic version only available on my game day 458 from the used dealer. The regular version I've seen twice. Online 3/15/12, and used on my game day 1010. I purchased both the mustang and online F-150.

Does anyone have the color: Radiant Ebony Mica ?
That's a reasonable frequent color in the used car lot. Only place I've seen it.

Mazda Mazdaspeed Atenza ’05, my game day 904
Mazda MX-5 1800 RS (NB, J) ’04, days 84, 698, 759, 1040
Mazda MX-5 Miata 1800 RS (NB, J) ’04, day 734
Mazda Roadster 1800 RS (NB) ’04, days 629, 955, 1047.

hello, I would be interested in having the following colors`

Maziora Mazeran
Nissan SKYLINE GT-R M.N.P II
GT Chrome 010

if anyone can help?
The Midnight Purple II is a reasonable common color. Found it in my game days UCD:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/goto/post?id=8866805#post-8866805
Racin510s
I have what seems to be hundreds of different black paints. Does anyone know which black is the most shiny/reflected black paint. I have well over 4,000 paints in my accounts. I have tried the search function to no avail. Please help. Thank you.
I think S0ul_Chicken used to say that the Audi Raven black (or something like that) chip was the most shiny one, he was collecting only black cars, so he should know...:)
I've seen Raven Black Pearl Effect three time for the Audi TT Coupe 1.8T quattro ’00. My UCD days 355, 831, and 1048. I bought the day 355 car.

Last edited:
Anyone out there have Silver Chrome? I need as much as possible. I have much to trade. I will even trade my Gold Chromes for your Silver Chromes.

Does anyone have a colour that resembles this shade of blue?

pagani-zonda-c12s-02.jpg

Team being built (GT5 and GT6) and for our GT5 branch we are looking for Liquid Blue from Lotus for our team cars. If anyone would like to donate or trade contact me please.

Anyone out there have Silver Chrome? I need as much as possible. I have much to trade. I will even trade my Gold Chromes for your Silver Chromes.

Just the person I was looking for. I do have Silver Chrome ... and you have Gold Chrome ... and we can multiply our Chrome inventory without losing a single one.

Once we add each other as friends, I'll get the ball rolling ...

I'll send you a paint, you accept it, then save your game and copy it to flash disk. Then go back into the game and send the paint right back to me. Come out the game and copy your game from flash disk to the system, restoring the paint to your inventory. You'll be up one Silver Chrome and so will I. Then, later we do the same with your Gold.

You game? (sorry pun, I know)

anyone have thr pink that come on the redbull x2010 i would love to have it and also the deep red one to the imediate right of it

A big thanks to Wantok and AWOL 08 for helping me complete my rare paints collection.

Last edited:
Back