The Political Cartoon/Image/Meme Thread

• Thread starter Danoff
  • 12,996 comments
Screenshot 2024-05-19 at 14-17-32 Jarrod Surname (@OrbitalGoat) _ X.png

Is this just me or?

The underlying tone of this message from Tucker is extremely racist...

Edit:
Furthermore, no one is calling for Dumpty trump to be killed, except for him to suggest by speaking on behalf of others...

Always pushing for the false narrative...

Last edited:
Furthermore, no one is calling for Dumpty trump to be killed
This is intended to give trumpets a free pass to make death threats.

Edit:
Perhaps the most amazing thing about Carlson's response is that we all know Trump is guilty. All of us, right wingers, left wingers, putin stooges, all of us. And yet some of us will be doing a lot of mental gymnastics to pretend that something unfair happened.

Last edited:
Trump supporters remind me of people in the god thread who deny the possibility of any contradictory evidence. It is obstinance at its very worst, being unable to cope with the embarrassment of being "wrong".

Honestly not saying much.

Are we talking like... loose broken glass on a floor? Or are we talking about something that has been constructed for the purpose. Like this:

broken-glass-bottles-covered-concrete-260nw-2349963727.jpg

If we're talking a shattered glass on the floor, I'd probably crawl across it for a lot less. If we're talking about glass embedded in concrete... you might not actually survive to cast your vote if you tried that.

Honestly not saying much.

Are we talking like... loose broken glass on a floor? Or are we talking about something that has been constructed for the purpose. Like this:

broken-glass-bottles-covered-concrete-260nw-2349963727.jpg

If we're talking a shattered glass on the floor, I'd probably crawl across it for a lot less. If we're talking about glass embedded in concrete... you might not actually survive to cast your vote if you tried that.
Dead people voting = election fraud. Way to state they will commit a crime.

Latest Posts

Back