• VW Golf IV GTi RM

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Suzuki Cappuchino RM

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
How about:

a burnout competition tonight?
fuel&tyre wear is set to very fast.
one does a burnout, the others are watching.
when the tyres are flat, your burnout time is over.

the ones who were watching have to rate how the burnout was.

4 tracks:
Daytona (ob the backstraight)
Indianapolis road course (before the 400m strip)
Nürburgring GP (2&3rd corner)
Fuji Speedway.

EDIT: this sunday evening at 7pm gmt+1.

Last edited:
Congrats on the win guys, a great mini championship. Apologies for being so late posting, been very busy. Only 2 points separating the teams shows just how close it was. I have started uploading replays from ORDL team pov and they can be found on our Youtube channel, ORDLTV. I am away for a week now but I will be posting the rest when I get back.

Evo

Guys, I'm thinking of making an big championship series, together with the ORDL, to get more participants, here on GT5, the last one for this game.

It's not going to be an team vs. team event.

It should be something like the GrandAm Rolex Sportscar Series , but with a lot of car variaton; featuring DP style cars (I'm thinking of the Nissan R390 Road Car, the Pagani Zonda R/LM Race car etc; in a PP range of 615-620PP)
And a GT/TC group, featuring highly tuned street cars, race cars, RM and TC cars, to get a whole lot of variations.
(too much cars in my mind to race with, to write them down)
The PP range should be around 550PP for this class.

I'm not thinking of fixing a PP limit, because, then the laptimes are going to be different, and everyone will choose the fastest class car, so what my idea was, the car's performance will not be based on PP, but on laptimes.

Therefor I want to test every single car first, writing everything down (HP, weight, laptime, etc.)

So I have to determine the power tuning for the cars, but you still can change the setup of the car.

I want to test the car before the tuning, then I'll let the guys make their cars, and set them up, and then I will borrow their car to test it, and to determine the final "engine-weight power".

I want that the races are going to be very close, therefor the test...

I'm a pretty constant driver, but I don't know yet on what track I should test the cars yet.

So, who wants to help me testing the cars/ setting up the rules, the tracks etc?

That is probably too much work for not much results, because as we get closer to the release of GT6, people are basically waiting for it and don't want to play GT5. Not everybody feels that way but in my opinion it's just not worth the effort anymore because I kinda feel that way, even tho I can't buy anything because money is thight right now, so I'm bored as 🤬.

Guys, I just want to say, I'm going to make a little pause, I lost the interest in playing GT5.
So when GT6 is released, we will start this team again.

I hope you guys still have fun, and if any of you want to make a little race, just post it here in our thread.

Bump.

Jokes. MonG, are you going to restart this team since GT6 is out? I don't blame you for losing interest in GT5, GT6 will provide a fresher online experience. You do need to have a National A license for online racing though.

Hi guys, I shall be organising some more team vs team events so let me kniw if you are interested.

Evo

So yeah guys. Since I'm studying now at university, I don't have much time. But that doesn't mean the there's no more PRT! :D

I'm bought GT6 and I want to progress there a little, so that I have a few cars, for drifting, racing and everything.

I have a few plans in my head, for some championships or events organised by PRT.

Now that everyone has the SSRX, i had the idea of making an event like the "Bonneville Speed Week"
For different classes, as in our Time attack series.
So this, top speeds by PP, or by an "budget race", which gives you a credit limit, of for example 50.000 cr, and for that money, you have to buy a car, and tune it, and try to run the fastest topspeed.
I think there we should run the cars on comfort hards, because you don't have that much grip on the salt flats.

And my plans are on organising a "PRT Sports Car Series" based on the Rolex Sports Car series, but featuring more GT-Class cars, and some DP-class cars (Nissan R390 Road car, Pagani Zonda R etc.)

Maybe, for the aussie fans, a burnout competition, they like those powerskids ;)
But I have to think about how can one win there...

A second try for a Redline Time Attack series (racing tyres) or a Superlap Time Attack (on sports tyres)

And I have some more ideas, but let's wait first, until more guys have bought GT6, and we have more variety in our garage!

Last edited:
And, another idea was, making an INDYCAR championship, or (the idea I like more) an "INDYCAR OF TOMORROW" which means running the X1s on Ovals, and hopefully on self made ovals from the course maker.

I tried that on GT5, and it was way harder than I thought.
those 20 minutes racing on an oval were hte most intense minutes of pure concetration!
Oh yes, and the hardest thing is not to crash!

And, another idea was, making an INDYCAR championship, or (the idea I like more) an "INDYCAR OF TOMORROW" which means running the X1s on Ovals, and hopefully on self made ovals from the course maker.

I tried that on GT5, and it was way harder than I thought.
those 20 minutes racing on an oval were hte most intense minutes of pure concetration!
Oh yes, and the hardest thing is not to crash!
I would have to grind GT6 forever to get an X1 and even so the payoff from the race wouldn't be worthwhile.

Hey guys it's been some time, unfortunately i'm not sure if I can get GT6 for Xmas, but I do want to stay in this team and when I can I will get the game

Hey guys it's been some time, unfortunately i'm not sure if I can get GT6 for Xmas, but I do want to stay in this team and when I can I will get the game

Hey alien!what do you mean with "I do want to stay in this team"? :lol:
I will never kick a member like you out of this team!

When I created the GT6 PRT, doesn't mean that I closed the GT5 PRT! :D
We will be still racing in GT5, but the main PRT point will be GT6 ofcourse.

The game actually is not that good, as expected, but the physics are good.
I like it that when you lose the control of your car, it's now very difficult to get it under control again, which wasn't the case in GT5.

If the "ass" of the car starts spinning, you can be sure that you will spin xD
Not all the time, but what I mean to say is that it is much harder to keep control of the car, when out of control.
If you watch some NASCAR crashes, you see that for the drivers it is nearly impossible to gain control of the car again, once lost.

Also an improvement is, when there's contact between 2 cars, they'll spin too, like in real lif racing.

will we post new photos for the OP of us in gt6 now? i would like to try out some of the new cars like the diablo

Last edited:
Back