The Race Car wishlist

• Thread starter RACECAR
  • 674 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then you clearly have missed the first post because "Please Please Please!" does not fly here. Read:

No exceptions.

I had already posted:

#606 - Because it can never be said too many times: McLaren MP4/4, please.

Then added a photo much later, because... well... the car is just that spectacular.

If that ruffles feathers, then I apologize and reiterate:

Please, please, please--McLaren MP4/4!

I have to link a new photo now. I can't help it... it's magnificent.

img_6670-2.jpg

-PONTIAC USA-
Pointiac Fiero IMSA GTU '87

I noticed there's a 1990 already on the list, if this is the same car, feel free to deny it. Pic from Wikipedia (not any more) to help you decide:

STP%20Pontiac%20Fiero%20GTU.jpg

Giant Wikipedia pic replaced, unfortunately the car in the new pic has a different livery. To see the original livery (part of the reason I fell in love with this car), go here

Last edited:
Palmer Sport
Formula Palmer Audi

Mitsubishi:
Mistubishi Racing Lancer '09

Being added as "Mitsubishi MRX09 '09 " to reduce confusion. Also since you've brought up a Mitsubishi Dakar race car, gonna add this as well:

-MITSUBISHI-
Mitsubishi L200 Triton '08

Also fixed your request as its actually Palmer Sport that prepares those Audi Powered Van Dieman chassis.

-PONTIAC USA-
Pointiac Fiero IMSA GTU '87

I noticed there's a 1990 already on the list, if this is the same car, feel free to deny it. Pic from Wikipedia to help you decide:

STP%20Pontiac%20Fiero%20GTU.jpg

Sorry for supersize pic... don't know how to resize.

Its fixed. This one definately is different from the one requested before so you're good on that 👍

Last edited:
-BMW/BAYERISCHE MOTOREN WERKE-
BMW Z4 SSB '03
1317.jpg

-ELVA-
Elva Courier FP '65
(Couldn't find a hotlinkable photo. Which is bad, because F-Production = fairly heavily modified)

-HONDA USA-
Honda S2000 T3 '08
scca-runoffs-t3-bob-boileau.jpg

-TRIUMPH-
Triumph Spitfire FP '71
(No hotlinkable photo)

-VOLKSWAGEN NORTH AMERICA-
Volkswagen Rabbit FP '78
001.jpg

(As seen at the SCCA Runoffs in 2009. Photo is from 2006, but it's the same car)

This isn't techinically double posting, is it?

-BMW/BAYERISCHE MOTOREN WERKE-
BMW Z4 SSB '03
1317.jpg

-ELVA-
Elva Courier FP '65
(Couldn't find a hotlinkable photo. Which is bad, because F-Production = fairly heavily modified)

-HONDA USA-
Honda S2000 T3 '08
scca-runoffs-t3-bob-boileau.jpg

-TRIUMPH-
Triumph Spitfire FP '71
(No hotlinkable photo)

-VOLKSWAGEN NORTH AMERICA-
Volkswagen Rabbit FP '78
001.jpg

(As seen at the SCCA Runoffs in 2009. Photo is from 2006, but it's the same car)

This isn't techinically double posting, is it?

Oh no, not at all. You're good 👍

Also, replace the picture in your last post with this:

http://www.huffakerengineering.com/images/historypart4/STP Pontiac Fiero GTU.jpg

If its not too much of a hastle I'd like to add the 1968 Chevrolet Corvette L88 Coupe. It has the record for the most entrys in the Le Mans, 6!

081109_7.jpg

If its not too much of a hastle I'd like to add the 1968 Chevrolet Corvette L88 Coupe. It has the record for the most entrys in the Le Mans, 6!

If it follows the format in the first post, sure. Also, isn't that actually the COPO Corvette instead of the L88 Coupe? Looking at the picture, that looks like the COPO which was a race prepped ZL-1.

Lada
Lada 110 World Touring Car '09
3739514073_f1994fe505.jpg

Life Racing Engines
Life L190 '90
90-phoenix.jpg

Minardi F1
Minardi PS04 '04
Minardi_PS04B_Zsolt.jpg

Minardi F1X2 '04
kyalamif1x2i.jpg

We need the 2011 Wrc cars Citroen DS3 WRC, Ford fiesta RS WRC, and Mini Countryman WRC
Edit: Sorry, had been wished already

Shadow Racing Cars
AVS Mk1 '70

Raced in the Can-Am and had 8 litre, 740bhp Chevy V8 and hit 190mph at Mosport. Pretty much the world's fasest go-kart.

Williams Grand Prix Engineering
FW08D '82
21.jpg

March Engineering
March 2-4-0 '76/'77
formula-one-6-wheel-cars-6491_5.jpg

That car is probably the coolest car I've seen in a long time. Are they in production? or just a concept?

zenvo-st1-supercar-img_3.jpg
I'm from Denmark and I know Zenvo ST1 is a prototype. I've seen it on a track and wow it sounds great! There is gonna be made 15 Zenvos, but there is only one now, and they are testing it. :)

Last edited:
I'm from Denmark and I know Zenvo ST1 is a prototype. I've seen it on a track and wow it sounds great! There is gonna be made 15 Zenvos, but there is only one now, and they are testing it. :)

ZenvoST1d.jpg

Hey fellow countryman:)

Actually Zenvo just got an American Distributor. Red Sea Distribution. They are producing 15 cars a year. And sorry for the wrong info on horsepower, it actually has 1.104hp in a 7,0 V8:)

Last edited:
Please take the Zenvo discussion elsewhere, as it´s not a racecar at all. I believe it has it´s own thread in the Automotive forum.

Senna's McLaren.
Aston DBR9 (or whatever racing Aston was on Top Gear against the Porsche driven by Tim Schrick)

Bufori
Bufori BMS R1 ‘09
macau%20gt%20cup%202009%20069-L.jpg

Arrows Grand Prix International
Arrows AX3 ‘01
f1-2001-gen-tm-0382.jpg

Audi
Audi TT RS DTM ‘11
Audi-TT-RS-DTM-Race-Car-Side-Angle-View.jpg

Nissan
Nissan Saurus Jr. ‘91
kicx1175.jpg

Toyota Australia
Toyota Corolla S2000 Rally Car ‘10
kicx1024.jpg

Ford Australia
Ford Cortina Rallycross ‘69
rally_cortina.gif

That TT isn't a DTM car! It's built by Raeder for the VLN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back