The Realistic Photo Thread

• Thread starter Omamder5
  • 24,078 comments
Drive a stock 599 with only racing softs as an upgrade. One of the funnest drives ever.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Thanks, awesome detail on the light of the toyota!

Thanks! It came out quite a bit darker than I had first intended. But, I ended up liking it because it made it look like it was really snapped in a tunnel. The Light detail did turn out great though. Really looks like a projector headlamp!

Some great pics in here...

Here is my latest favorite, and very first GTP post :)

No post editing done outside of GT5.

6873502145_9b005c85b5_z.jpg

It looks great on my TV and color corrected monitors but a little like pooo on a regular PC. Hopefully it doesn't look to bad to you all.

Last edited:
The thing that bothers me is the fact that you can see they are photoshopped onto the car and that the rear wheel is the exact same image as the front one, but once again the rest looks beautiful

Thanks for pointing out the boo-boo. I've fixed the front rim and re-uploaded.

6867201939_e2ddebe473_b.jpg

Some great pics in here...

Here is my latest favorite, and very first GTP post :)

No post editing done outside of GT5.

6873502145_9b005c85b5_z.jpg

It looks great on my TV and color corrected monitors but a little like pooo on a regular PC. Hopefully it doesn't look to bad to you all.

Some very good pic's entering the thread again... This is one I really like. As directly from GT5 with no post editing.

Also its likely this is from my era of super cars. mechanical brilliance rather than PC brilliance of a car. So im likely biased toward this car.

Latest Posts

Back