The Realistic Photo Thread

• Thread starter Omamder5
  • 24,078 comments
I wonder what do I wrong?

I pass my picture URL into the IMG tags but the pictures wont show up?!
I use www.imageshack.us

87174254.jpg

Then I will just post the link...

What the **** peepz! Are you so damn preoccupied with posting non-realistic ****** pictures in a realistic photo thread?

Take a look at gtsteviiee's last picture! He knows what to do ( many other peepz too ) so do the same thing as him/them. At least TRY! - Instead of just posting randomly.

I don't understand why I even care anymore, but when opening this thread, you expect to see some realistic work, to see that someone tried. :grumpy:

So, at least try to make it look realistic, because that is what this thread is created for, or gtfo.

:banghead:

Andrezz
What the **** peepz! Are you so damn preoccupied with posting non-realistic ****** pictures in a realistic photo thread?

Take a look at gtsteviiee's last picture! He knows what to do ( many other peepz too ) so do the same thing as him/them. At least TRY! - Instead of just posting randomly.

I don't understand why I even care anymore, but when opening this thread, you expect to see some realistic work, to see that someone tried. :grumpy:

So, at least try to make it look realistic, because that is what this thread is created for, or gtfo.

What about mine that I posted on the last page,

id love some feedback on these please!

My VW Scirocco at Stage Route 5...
SpecialStageRoute5_8.jpg

SpecialStageRoute5_5.jpg

SpecialStageRoute5_3.jpg

Ahrweiler-TownSquare_1.jpg

Howzit guys

These are some awesome pics.

Here are some of mine.

Enjoy

Attachments

• Ahrweiler - Street (2).zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 9
  • Ahrweiler - Town Square.zip
    525.3 KB · Views: 7
  • Cape Ring (2).zip
    356.7 KB · Views: 6
  • Tsukuba Circuit (2).zip
    610.2 KB · Views: 6

Quoted for truth.

This thread can take ages to load anyway (why can't people post preview links to full size?) and to be greeted by dark underexposed randomness really grates me.

C'mon peeps sort it out. REALISTIC thread. Not RANDOM thread.

If you want to post any old shot you've taken, START A GALLERY.

:grumpy:

I won't comment on the shots themselves, but WHY can't people resize their freaking images!? ImageShack allows for resized shots, but then the full size is smaller as well, so please, just use Flickr or Photobucket (?) instead. And then you could use ImageShack for individual shots that you really want to have the full size available for. TAKE NOTE OF THIS, please! It takes me ages for the 1920x1080s loading to only be resized to 700 pixels anyway. Don't post full sizes here simply. Please.

/aggressive rant

I can't really understand your problem? every regular proper internet speed loads them within seconds. when I open them in full HD it takes just a glimpse and they are opend... do you use some other device or is your internet just slow? Just asking...

No, I'm on my computer, alone on our connection, and it takes me up to 15 seconds at worst to load a page from this thread, and I'm just think that any of the posters doing the non-preview posting could just make a preview to the full size, no? And Flickr for example does that automatically for you.

F430 on the Nürb.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

@ FishyJuice

Hmm okay then it's reasonable. But I doubt people will really do it. As you know it's kind of hard to make all people remember it , except we would set it as rules into the thread.

Back