The Realistic Photo Thread

• Thread starter Omamder5
  • 24,078 comments
8410907574_71cff2c354_b.jpg

8409811209_32481e7042_b.jpg

8410905154_c3477b2a1b_b.jpg

Dracco, It was hard for me to do that, but you guys challenge me. Thank You so much!:)

I'm digging how this page is going. Strong showings by all! You guys photos express a high level of dedication. I've adopted them all.:dopey:

^^Horde, I agree wholeheartedly with you, +5.

^Hey you:). Your getting better by the day mate. Well done loved the 787 and the 86. Cool tones and angles:tup::sly:.

Heres my attempt:

8410997998_407fa2944c_b.jpg

^Hey you:). Your getting better by the day mate. Well done loved the 787 and the 86. Cool tones and angles:tup::sly:.

Heres my attempt:

~Picture~​
I agree about MoMo's pictures. Really nice toning and camera positioning.

And that shot is simply stunning, Tiago. 👍

HOOORDE!!! Dude, If I create something YOU like, I'm honored. The relentless pursuit of perfection. You made my day.:)

That tunnel shot...Riding into forever. Yes!

GT-R, I can't thank you enough. I try very hard sensei!

Last edited:
I'm learning from the best. Eugene, watchting your art had a hand in this also. Truly, I thank you.:)

Triple drooool!!! Gonna be a great day for me. I have a very goofy grin right now. I just want to contribute positively.

Last edited:
Thanks Neal, you were always there with me. I appreciate that.:) I can finally 'See' a little better thanks to GT-R. Thanx 'R'!!!

NBDE, Your style has no father...

It just 'Is'.

Every freakin' shot is magical. Thanks for the ride bro!:sly:

Draco, crisp, clean...and ruining the forest! A bar-raiser for sure. She's 'Real' baby! I got dirt in my face looking at her.👍

Last edited:
Back