The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

• Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,369 comments
A small preview of Heartstrings and Gumdrops:

110958%20-%20animated%20animation%20artist%3Apaper-pony%20Bonbon%20gif%20gun%20Lyra.gif

:P

So. Gilda apparently is one of my most liked plushies, according DA. I had so many requests for her, I made another one.

2qxt7rp.jpg

I'm guessing that the front view of your latest one looks virtually the same as the front of the first Gilda plush you made. It doesn't appear to be that derpy though really.

And I have one eye left to colour on that pony I've been working on for the past day, then it will finally be finished.

Last edited:
I'm guessing that the front view of your latest one looks virtually the same as the front of the first Gilda plush you made. It doesn't appear to be that derpy though really.

And I have one eye left to colour on that pony I've been working on for the past day, then it will finally be finished.

Well, here is my second Gilda
2qxt7rp.jpg

Compared to my first Gilda
wss2h5.jpg

I make substantial changes from plushie to plushie. My patterns rarely stay the same from one batch to the next. The only time I use the exact same pattern, is if I make a bunch of characters all at the same time. Or beanies, I've barely changed my beanie pattern.

I make substantial changes from plushie to plushie. My patterns rarely stay the same from one batch to the next. The only time I use the exact same pattern, is if I make a bunch of characters all at the same time. Or beanies, I've barely changed my beanie pattern.

Ah, yes. The second one is clearly an improvement over the first, well in terms of the face shape at the front at least.

Anyway, I've been working on and off with this piece for the past day:

fluttershy%252520coloured6.png

Critique time! So what do you think needs altering colour-wise?

I think it looks great. I don't see anything that really needs to be changed.

The Gilda plush looks really nice. Like Wiegert said, the face is a big improvement over the first one.

Also,

fluttershy%252520coloured6.png

Critique time! So what do you think needs altering colour-wise?

It looks pretty good, perhaps give Fluttershy just a slightly lighter coat. Slightly. But overall it looks great. And maybe slightly less black shadowing on her mane. But overall it's good.

You know, I was about to edit my post to say the pink in the mane should have a bit more, well, pink, but then suddenly Firefox crash as a result of 8 tabs open with YouTube videos.:ouch:

Basically, I agree with Toro. It's just that the way he put it was more specific and helpful.

EDIT:
110972%20-%20artist%3Atoxic-mario%20books%20comic%20edit%20exploitable%20starcraft_2%20twilight_sparkle%20Zerg_Rush.png

EDIT:
That new Spitfire REA thing just look weird to me. Her limbs don't adhere to any kind of scale, and her face looks like she's wasted.

EDIT:
mage_armor_by_dop4min3rgic-d4m1xtu.jpg

Source

Very first thought:
Tech Armor
Tech_Armor_ME2.png

+
Barrier
Barrier_Bonus_Power.png

I really need to play those games again.

Also, I need to catch up on sleep. I've been getting way too use to going to bed at 1-3am and it's actually becoming a problem. Night.

Last edited:
Maybe make her hair a tiny bit more red. Otherwise it looks fine from here.

fluttershy%252520coloured6.5.png

Okay, just noticed that I messed up a few areas after my first edit, but I've fixed it now.

So, does it look any better?

That new Spitfire REA thing just look weird to me. Her limbs don't adhere to any kind of scale, and her face looks like she's wasted.

There doesn't appear too be anything wrong with her face, what with the permanent bedroom eyes 'n'all, but that shoulder is far too small and her body in general seems slightly longer than normal.

Last edited:
There doesn't appear too be anything wrong with her face, what with the permanent bedroom eyes 'n'all, but that shoulder is far too small and her body in general seems slightly longer than normal.

Each eye on it's own looks fine, but one's more closed than the other, and to me that just makes her look like she's had a few too many.

Right, now I'm going to bed. Night.

Maplejack just updated.

I think... AJ and Twilight just died in it.

I also think my patience with it has run out. Which is a shame, because I really enjoyed it when it wasn't pulling this "she's from a GrimDark future" BS; but I just can't stand it anymore.

Oh well.

Each eye on it's own looks fine, but one's more closed than the other, and to me that just makes her look like she's had a few too many.

77585%252520-%252520caption%252520drunk%252520macro%252520no_I%252527m_not_drunk%252520pinkie_pie%252520twilight_sparkle.jpg

I also think my patience with it has run out. Which is a shame, because I really enjoyed it when it wasn't pulling this "she's from a GrimDark future" BS; but I just can't stand it anymore.

I never cared much for that tumblr since it went far more Grimdark than I expected.

Also:
111004%20-%20artist%3Acenit%20artist%3Acenit-v%20Fleur%20fleur_de_lis.jpg

Apart from her mouth being on the side of her face, it's pretty nice.

Good night.

Just found this:
IwYFT.png

Our reaction to SOPA, as told by a pony clip that will likely get censored by the Stupid Over Protection Act.

I pray to Celestia that it doesn't get passed. If this happens, then MLP on the internet will go...

And that clip will be gone.

Yeah, I guess I overdid it. Not to go off topic (though this does happen here sometimes), but I hope it won't happen.
483.png

a64.jpg

Now I want a pony cake for my next birthday.

Last edited:
Dat second panel face. :lol: So cute.
Cellys third panel face. (Also :lol:)
I thought something different was going to happen.

Agreed. But if you excuse me, I have some sleep to fulfill. It's amazing that this show has referenced Star Trek multiple times. I'm happy of what happened when I became a brony.👍
But anyways...

Ponies... Star Trek... Number 42... Egghead's Guide to Running... Parasprites... Discord... Q... Mind... blown...

111122, I'm not sure about so I won't post it.

Best comment
NO, I WILL NOT FAP TO THIS. DAMN YOU AND YOUR INCREDIBLE CURVES AND INSANELY APPEALING ANATOMY, TWILIGHT SPARKLE. I WILL NOT FALL PREY TO YOUR UNGODLY SEXY BEDROOM EYES, AND MY NOSE SHALL IGNORE THE EROTIC INCENSE YOU HAVE PROVIDED. AND NEVER MIND THOSE ****DAMNED AMAZINGLY HOT STRIPED SOCKS.

111122, I'm not sure about so I won't post it.

I always found it funny that ponies with panties are considered less appropriate than completely naked. I've also always just thought they looked kind of....odd, with any kind of underwear on. Not sure why, though.

Anyway,
vinyl_bunny_by_speccysy-d4m2uy7.png

Source

The look on her face is priceless:lol:

@unit: :lol:

@race'emhard: :lol:

If AJ were to write a song.....

EDIT:
my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-the-rent-in-canterlot-is-too.png

Last edited:
111194%20-%20apple_bloom%20artist%3Akinetic%20cmc%20Cutie_Mark_Crusaders%20Diamond_Tiara%20granny_smith%20Hey_Arnold%20lesbian%20scootaloo%20shipping%20Sweetie_Belle.png

Yes.:lol:

inb4 'Tiara's only a bitch because she has a crush on Applebloom' fics.

I would never make it my head-canon, but I still think it could make for an entertaining fic if someone put an original spin on it.

Molestia will eat zap apple jam however she wants, I guess.:lol:

EDIT: And that image is about how I'd expect that to go down.:lol:

When you spend most of your life lifting truck loads off books with your mind you tend to lose a little muscle mass.

Oh God, she does. Cannot unhear...
I can definitely hear a little bit of Butters in the voice. But I kind of have to try to hear it.

EDIT:
This is THE. WORST. POSSIBLE. THING.

Last edited:
Back