The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

• Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,369 comments
I am so sorry, about that code, its a typo ****-up, I meant 166814 instead. I swear I had no clue what that would lead to. Again, I apoligize for that one.

DON'T GO TO THE PREVIOUS ONE!!!!

I am so sorry, about that code, its a typo ****-up, I meant 166814 instead. I swear I had no clue what that would lead to. Again, I apoligize for that one.

DON'T GO TO THE PREVIOUS ONE!!!!

Hard to believe, I mean:

No one will screw up numbers like that, besides the other post number is perfectly posteable.

Last edited:
I swear I didn't do it on purpose, I do not anything going on that 1st one. The 2nd however, I can't post from Ponibooru if there is no source because my PS3's browser won't let me open it in a new page. I also can't edit posts, post new threads, post comments on profiles, send PMs, or make new ponies (which is something I need to do). I need a new computer bad.

Insofar as it's helpful at this point, he's got a dark blue mane and white coat, with a dark red stripe running through his tail.

Rykon, please do like this: link

Open your picture in any image editor and add colorful circles to show the color of his coat, mane/ tail, qt-mark, eyes, etc.

155408%20-%20artist%3Apoussieredelune%20cello%20Octavia.png

Source

Race 'em hard is posting fluffy pony stories? Oh god. And I thought I posted that Octavia pic yesterday. It is nice though.

And I thought I posted that Octavia pic yesterday. It is nice though.

You did. I just wanted to see if MSTER would realise, but looks like he was too captivated by Octavia to notice, as I thought he would be. :lol:

Also:

filly_spitfire_by_rainbowdashs-d4vyezx.png

Source

The Spitfire tumblr this is from is really cute, by the way.

You did. I just wanted to see if MSTER would realise, but looks like he was too captivated by Octavia to notice, as I thought he would be. :lol:

LOL :lol: !

Damn I hate you Wiegert, now I'm always thinking of her :crazy: ....

OK, I have to ask, how do you manage to be so quick on the draw posting new artwork? I'm assuming you all regularly check artists' DA pages or whatever, correct? Or is there some secret place where all new artwork is posted instantly? :lol:

What Toro said. A lot of art and stuff gets posted there, and it's not long before it gets here.

Dat Gran Turismo PB tag. Growing fast already.

Rykon, please do like this: link

Open your picture in any image editor and add colorful circles to show the color of his coat, mane/ tail, qt-mark, eyes, etc.

Er, well, if you want, I can rustle up a thing or two. I've made a model of him in the pony creator thing with the correct colors, and if you want, I'll post that in conjunction with a new drawing in the same style as what you've got to highlight also his QT-mark.

@Minty and Akira, you guys won't see this, but I'll play your game. You think I'm a liar? I'm passed all that.

You see, starting a pissing match with those who have given up is not going to endear you to the few people who still bother paying attention to you.

I'm quite disappointed in this childish play. Considering this thread's about a fandom that holds the words of love and tolerance close to its heart, why is such a pissing match even occurring over such overwhelmingly unimportant issues? So what if he's linked an image that contains material that serves to irritate and upset? He said it was a mistake, and I'll take his word for it, not block him and ignore his every word.

My apologies, but really, is this pissing match really warranted? Is it impossible to just let it go?

I'm quite disappointed in this childish play. Considering this thread's about a fandom that holds the words of love and tolerance close to its heart, why is such a pissing match even occurring over such overwhelmingly unimportant issues? So what if he's linked an image that contains material that serves to irritate and upset? He said it was a mistake, and I'll take his word for it, not block him and ignore his every word.

My apologies, but really, is this pissing match really warranted? Is it impossible to just let it go?

Rykon's right, what the hell are we doing? I'm can forget this incident ever happened.

There's more to it than just a single image that he linked to. How would I have blocked him days ago for something he only just did today?

For the past few months he's been pulling the same crap. I've let it go. Far more times than I should have to.

It simply irks me that we're fighting amongst ourselves for little to no gain.

And about something that never happened in this thread too. Let's just drop this 🤬 already, because it's starting to get tired. I may feel the same way as Mint does about this, but I just try to ignore it as much as possible, and bringing it into this thread makes it harder for me to do that.

Moving on:
whatcha_reading__by_johnjoseco-d4wefb4.jpg

Source

Latest Posts

Back