The Updated OCD Thread

• Thread starter jkt008
  • 1,901 comments

What type of cars would you like to see more of in the OCD?

• LMP, Group C etc.

Votes: 746 37.4%
  • Supercars

Votes: 640 32.1%
  • Classic Muscle

Votes: 363 18.2%
  • Concept, Prototypes

Votes: 504 25.3%
  • Family Cars

Votes: 145 7.3%
  • Trucks, Utes

Votes: 104 5.2%
  • Historic, Iconic

Votes: 633 31.7%
  • Touring

Votes: 371 18.6%
  • Skylines, NSXs, GTOs, 3000 GTs

Votes: 150 7.5%
  • Miatas, MX5s, RX7s etc.

Votes: 88 4.4%
  • Mitsubitshi Evolutions

Votes: 84 4.2%
  • Tuners

Votes: 395 19.8%
  • Cup Cars

Votes: 262 13.1%
  • Small Cars (Fiat 500s, Daihatsu Midgets etc.)

Votes: 102 5.1%
  • Not really bothered

Votes: 185 9.3%

• Total voters
Collectors rejoice...the Mugen S2000 is finally in the OCD. Looking like PD's going to do a tuner car seasonal event next week.

It works out good for me because I was at 19+ million credits trying to figure out what I'm gonna buy. This solves my dilemma. 👍👍

Just need the Yellow one to finish my 400R 0/0 collection.:)

Edit: it gave me the same black one as last time.:grumpy:

Last edited:
Nice OCD, guess I'll be blowing the rest of my money from Spa grinding on the Zonda LM and Concept Z Race Car

You would think they would have added the NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car to the OCD, so we can all compete evenly in the current TT. I'm 2200th with the GTR V-SPEC 09 and would love to give it a go with the NSX.

I'm more surprised that the Opera S2000 isn't in the OCD this time. I own all but 4 of the cars in this update's iteration.

You would think they would have added the NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car to the OCD, so we can all compete evenly in the current TT. I'm 2200th with the GTR V-SPEC 09 and would love to give it a go with the NSX.

Add me and I'll put it online for you?

A few months? I don't honestly remember,I do remember it was half price though..

The September 22nd OCD update had the Chaparral 2J at 7,500,000 cr.

Gah! The Opera 350Z is in there. Only bought one last week and it's in there with a price of less than 100k! :mad:

I don't care for anything that shows up in the OCD now! Unless it's a Lotus Motorsport Elise! I'm not complaining. Just saying that's the only other car I want in GT5.

I don't care for anything that shows up in the OCD now! Unless it's a Lotus Motorsport Elise! I'm not complaining. Just saying that's the only other car I want in GT5.

I bought that thing a few weeks ago from the UCD and I hate it :grumpy: No matter what I do to it, it still gets tail happy.

In my garage ... all twenty Veyron's.
Still hunting for 12 pieces.
:)

I haven't done it in a while, but I used to refresh the UCD and I'd usually come across 1 Bugatti every 30 days or so. I've got 15 so far, but not much time these days.

Sorry for the delay everyone. OP updated.
(Thanks EliteDreamer.)

Back