The "whoops!" Crashing Thread

Need to work out the stiff suspension for 'Ring duty, I suppose....

Attachments

• Nürburgring 24h.jpg
    Nürburgring 24h.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 25
Special Stage Route X_7.jpg

redbull gives you... err... derpy crash physics?

oh and this happened
Special Stage Route X_3.jpg

Hmm whats that black smudge...?
Special Stage Route X_5.jpg
:boggled::boggled::boggled::nervous::nervous::odd::odd::odd::gtpflag:
and yes they are inside each other, but neither car actually 'collided'. according to GT anyway!

1 minute into the first lap in the new Seasonal Event. Came 'round the corner tight and fast only to meet a Shelby Series One parked across the road;
Circuito di Roma_3.jpg

The AI driver hit a SRT Challenger that braked in front of him, he hit the wall and reversed into the red Jag XKR (seen recovering above). The Tommy Kira and I slammed on our brakes and I was hit from behind by the Toyota Supra following.
Circuito di Roma.jpg

It's good to see all the AI drivers sometimes suffer the the same problems that we do when the AI driver in front brakes way harder than expected AND drives into them without looking, too.

:lol:
I hit a car coming the other way at the ramp and it sent me flying! :dopey:

Ah. That's what I was thinking. I saw a video last year by the same person who made the GT5 "Bugatti Veyron Flying Overtake" video. He went backwards and launched off a CitroenGT.

These are from a replay I took ages ago from the Rainmasters at Le Sarthe. I was driving my X-Bow and was going to be overtaken by an SLS, but it kept hesitating. A 458 seized the opportunity and bolted past both of us, but for some reason it hit the brakes while passing us, which led to it losing control and causing a crash.
View attachment 242543
View attachment 242544
View attachment 242545
View attachment 242546
View attachment 242547
View attachment 242548
View attachment 242549
View attachment 242550
View attachment 242551
View attachment 242552
View attachment 242553
View attachment 242554

View attachment 159396
Cutting the first corner in Trial Mountain Reverse, NOT EVEN ONCE
When has cutting that corner ever been a good idea other than to get great roll over crash shots? Great pic btw looks like it was ride.

I've got couple pics I'll load up here tomorrow of my type 72 getting PIT maneuvered at the finish line by the AI in a seasonal. Won the race by less than 0.010

Edit corrected grammatical errors caused by iOS problems on chrome.

Last edited:
sorry for the double up but want to add the images in a fresh post and it's been nearly 12 hours.
HUC7pw78BVfoUAhg3W_0.jpg

Xl3iscSs7xWoM5RrBy_0.jpg

The LFA came charging up behind me and PIT'ed me to try and take the win I kept it long enough to cross sideways.

Back