The wierdest or most unique car you've ever Drifted? (Thumbnails)

• Thread starter ViXeN
  • 441 comments
yeah i just got one the beginning of this week, circuit city had the cruzer micro for 29 bucks w/ 2 mail in rebates. make sure to check the thread on which ones work b/c there are only a few that do.

How about drifting a Mercedes SL600?

It's not a very common choice... So I think it's weird. :) This car is very very hard to get sideways since it's 2 tons of steel :P

Toni Babelony
How about drifting a Mercedes SL600?

It's not a very common choice... So I think it's weird. :) This car is very very hard to get sideways since it's 2 tons of steel :P

That'll do it for me, hehe, driftin 2 tons can be a mission, most of my *sniff sniff* ex drift cars were sub 1 ton...

Bad news peeps, I kinda got bored @ 48% and restarted me game, so no drifin pics from me for a while, I'm only on 7% now... lol...

But keep these wierdo's rolling in, I like it... The Clix looks cool too... lol...

Hahaha, thanks Ms. 'ViXeN'! It's a heavy thing and I know it wouldn't be a problem for you ;) I'll see whatever other strange car I can find to get sideways! I like the Fiat Panda idea! Normally I use that little rascal for 'grip' runs.

ViXeN
That'll do it for me, hehe, driftin 2 tons can be a mission, most of my *sniff sniff* ex drift cars were sub 1 ton...

Bad news peeps, I kinda got bored @ 48% and restarted me game, so no drifin pics from me for a while, I'm only on 7% now... lol...

But keep these wierdo's rolling in, I like it... The Clix looks cool too... lol...

ouch!!! i would never even think of restarting so far into the game, but the second half of the game really stinks. i mean who would even think of driving the 24h races? (and by the way i hate the B-spec thing)

back to the topic

i just checked my GT4 Gallery for weird drifts, i had the Daimler of course but that's old now, i would love to se the Ford Model T sideways. anyway the pic that i think fit in most is this Autounion:

That's wierd alright, I tried that but it's turning circle made it real hard. I was still pretty boob to driftin then, so I guess I could do it now... lol, If I had my old save game though. :(

ViXeN, you can drift some with 7% of the game completed. I started drifting my G35, my RX-7, and my S15 when I had like 2.1% =Þ

And SidewaysoinCA, I got one!! For 20 dollars! It's 128MB, pretty much because I really don't need anything bigger. It's a Memorex something or other. ^_^ I'm happy with it.

EDIT: My Cadillas Cien...

Thank you, nice First-Rotary-Mazda. I've always liked the Cien, my dad got me a picture from one of the Auto Shows he went to and they were showing it as the concept. I finally get to drift it ^_^ And I'll try to do the FF Trueno as well =Þ

I've got 3 pics..lol I hate you, while I was wasting time doing pushups you come and post your pic..>=(

There ya go, while I was at it, I bought a nice little mistubishi mirage cyborg with w/a two-tone paintjob (it's also FF)

Spyder_V
Do you have any proof pics???

Thumbnails only please!!! hehehe

I'm almost there guys, I got close to 25% this weekend, starting to get some cool cars in my garage... I'm going to do the cup with the 2CV as prize car and try drift that, lol...

Pics are looking great, Cool to see FF drifters coming through..

Keep em rolling. ;)

You lucky I'm replying, lol... I'll actually answr that... Although, you should do a search for it. ;)

You got into photomode, or a phot drive... Race a few laps then let the replay play... puch select while in the replya to enter photomode and take shots...

Now go drift something wierd and come back here OK... ;) lol

ViXeN
You lucky I'm replying, lol... I'll actually answr that... Although, you should do a search for it. ;)

You got into photomode, or a phot drive... Race a few laps then let the replay play... puch select while in the replya to enter photomode and take shots...

Now go drift something wierd and come back here OK... ;) lol

thanks alot1\!!!1111

OR something else you could also do that I wasn't aware of until yesterday. Race in let's say, the Sunday Cup and drift all the corners with cars behind you trying to race you, or overtake a car through a corner with a drift. Then, save the replay and replay (harhar) it in the replay theatre. Everytime something cool is going to happen, press "Select" and you will go into the picture taking mode!! It just gives you more cars in the pic which sometimes make the pic cooler... though I have yet to learn to speed drift, so I can never keep up.

Back