Time Trial Discussion

• Thread starter seadog777
  • 24,484 comments
235_19d10af617db106b5c2416a3f822813a.png

Called it (in the update thread). This won’t be fun, that last sector is horrid.

Called it (in the update thread). This won’t be fun, that last sector is horrid.
Well said, Fuji just doesn't feel natural at all to me... I think I find one corner ok, that's T2... hard to nail but if you do quite satisfying..
The rest is evil 🤣🤣
And indeed that last sector is the worst of all...

But we are going to see how far we can come, should be a blast with that iconic car, I can still remember the sound it had.

But I'm positive this will not be a top 100 for me .....Fuji + High downforce + Gomario = bad...... 🤣🤣

Good luck everybody

@Dolph Drago well done on that last push on Sardegna, great time mate!

@Todt you did improve!, epic!

And now there is the update and the servers are down. Looks like I'll have no other chance to improve.
This morning I had 5min between the end of the server maintenance and the end of the TT to improve.

I tried, did 4+ laps and nearly went back into silver at lap 3, but failed the last turn as most of the time so I ended up at 1:07.190 (my record being 1:07.014)

Not looking forward to do the Fuji one 😑

Last edited:
Congratulations to all for this challenge with the Dino!

@Doodle What a lap !!! Without CSA, love that !!!

Very happy with my final time (my best result to date), I have a real preference for these road cars, soft in suspension, with tires with low grip.

My first silver cup.

Two rooms, two atmospheres.

I just checked my rank in Daytona (not driven since day one) and I’m in the 14,000... and I have no intention of improving that at all.

Congratulations on your skills and patience

Last edited:
Congratulations to all for this challenge with the Dino!

@Doodle What a lap !!! Without CSA, love that !!!

Very happy with my final time (my best result to date), I have a real preference for these road cars, soft in suspension, with tires with low grip.

My first silver cup.

Two rooms, two atmospheres.

I just checked my rank in Daytona (not driven since day one) and I’m in the 14,000... and I have no intention of improving that at all.

Congratulations on your skills and patience
A fine lap sir, 1.04.8 - very fine indeed!! I entirely agree with you on the preference for road cars with lower grip.

it is with mixed feelings that I understand my gold became gold-no-more in the last few hours
Multiple identities fight inside me....

1711615880184.png
@Doodle great effort and last minute strech, that's a marvelous achievement. Kudos to you!!!

1711615992958.png
@Doodle you roooooob my gold treeeeesure
1711616063140.png
@zjn you didn't get robbed, you simply are slow enough to lose the gold for 51ms
1711616234827.png
@zjn It's not the gold that makes wealth, but the quest for improvement within you

I'm really looking forward to my Saturday morning session with the GTone. I'll try it tonight but my best happens on a weekend morning usually. I've loved this car and the R390 since we could use them originally. It was the absolute pinnacle back in the day to have gotten this thing.

Watch. I'll not be able to gold. 😂😂😂😂

The results for TT70 are over here.

I've also updated the opening post with the index of TTs and the second post with the community leader boards.

Interim Results for TT71 at Daytona Tri-Oval in the Chevrolet Chaparral 2X VGT.

1711620902208.png
1711621035131.png

LB-final.jpg

1711621264625.png

Attachments

• TT71-static.xlsx
    44.6 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

I've also updated the opening post with the index of TTs and the second post with the community leader boards.

View attachment 1340963
Also 184239 partecipants so far. Second best only to Red Bull Ring Full Course/Nissam GT-R NISMO GT3 18 (301015), which to be fair was not a 2 week TT, followed by Trial Mountain Circuit Full Course/Toyota Supra GT500 '97 (181176)

Still don't see its attractiveness, but it is what it is

View attachment 1340963 View attachment 1340968

lol...me sitting at 3.01% on the Dino leaderboard...the first silver just outside of gold. Perfect. Had to set that last hotlap eh Doodle?

Back