Time Trial Discussion

• Thread starter seadog777
  • 24,494 comments
I'm going to have a compressed schedule for Fuji, so I skipped my usual first day no reference stint.

Though, my only reference was the WR lap at the moment.

18e85df6fd422-screenshotUrl.jpg
18e85df84df49-screenshotUrl.jpg

Good indicators, but I think I can be a bit more brave on the throttle. My goal will be to be below 2% by Tuesday as to be very safe. I can see this TT being another with some last day spoilers and I won't be in a position to get a stint in the last half.

Like my friend @zaxs I've picked my Cr. 2.000.000 from Sardegna, like him I'm in the Top 2,000, and like him I've been pushed out of the 2% by the "infamous" Doodle :irked:

1711646281070.png

Before testing the new TT, I've picked a nice new livery for the GT-One

1711646466166.png

1711646481965.png

After some laps, I'm already in silver with a decent 1:34.1xx Depend on the aliens but a safe gold could be a low 1:33. I'll try to manage this.

The car is correct (speed, grip, brakes, downforce, etc) but this track...... :crazy::scared: but I'll never spend my holidays at Fuji.

Happy lapping, friends ;)

I just put in my gt7 disc. I took a break for 2 and a half days. So now I'm ready to blow the Fuji TT to smithereens. I am so glad we're not dealing with slider road cars this time. The Dino one drove me crazy. I will rent the Toyota supercar instead of buying one. I don't want to waste money anymore.

So, I will need your help guys. I need my fourth gold!

I'll try to do this on my own, but if I get real stuck somewhere on the track I'll ask for help. My mom and dad trained me to be independent and not rely on others. I have to be strong and do this on my own. The only hard thing about Fuji is mastering the last sector in a quick way.

Like my friend @zaxs I've picked my Cr. 2.000.000 from Sardegna, like him I'm in the Top 2,000, and like him I've been pushed out of the 2% by the "infamous" Doodle :irked:

View attachment 1341064

Before testing the new TT, I've picked a nice new livery for the GT-One

View attachment 1341067

View attachment 1341068

After some laps, I'm already in silver with a decent 1:34.1xx Depend on the aliens but a safe gold could be a low 1:33. I'll try to manage this.

The car is correct (speed, grip, brakes, downforce, etc) but this track...... :crazy::scared: but I'll never spend my holidays at Fuji.

Happy lapping, friends ;)

I don't know what it is about me and red colored cars in this game, I just can't do them. At least I can't seem to turn my best laps in them lol.

IMG_2843.JPG

First meters in the GT One ...... it wants to kill you..... and it succeeds every time 🤣
Fuji wants to kill you too....... great combination 🙈🙈

That turbo lag is so difficult to have on point on exits, I got sweaty hands after a few laps..... and if it goes..... yeah... bye bye...

Def not fighting for a top spot here, it's just to hard to catch, that will cost me a DS5 for sure if I'll try this one week 🤣🤣

Save gold tho on the Nokia Setup 🤣

1000018567.jpg

Last edited:
First session at Fuji with the GT-One, love the car, hate the track.

Followed @Tidgney 's ghost but not very usefull as it gets far from me very quickly after each reset.

Got best lap on lap 4 and it is a comfy silver (for now). Lot of margin in terms of progression... Not sure if gold will be a possibility still.

Gran Turismo™ 7_20240328205635.jpg

Need to pinpoint my braking spots too, a bit random at the moment, particularly at T1.

Last edited:
First session at Fuji with the GT-One, love the car, hate the track.

Followed @Tidgney 's ghost but not very usefull as it gets far from me very quickly after each reset.

Got best lap on lap 4 and it is a comfy silver (for now). Lot of margin in terms of progression... Not sure if gold will be a possibility still.

View attachment 1341102

Need to pinpoint my braking spots too, a bit random at the moment, particularly at T1.

Take a look at the ghost options. You can select it so that the ghost will reset in front of you when it gets to far away.

Back