Time Trial Discussion

• Thread starter seadog777
  • 26,141 comments
P3 in world. Found a chunk of pace by switching to ABS weak, was able to get more rotation during turn 2. Pumped the controller sensitivity up to 4 too.
Screenshot 2024-05-17 12.45.55 AM.png

Last edited:
I'm sooo bad at this track it's not even funny 😕

Used @Metalgear9493 s ghost (again) but I only see him after a new sector starts and then he drives into the sunset 😂

Gonna take a lot of laps to get more comfortable on the track and to get a time I'm happy with. Thank god monday is a holiday in germany

Brands Hatch.jpg

Last edited:
I underestimated my willingness to put in seat time after getting a bunch of things settled for my move. But I did do a little today.

18f8297cf8f67-screenshotUrl.jpg
18f8297e71b26-screenshotUrl.jpg

While not a particularly competitive time on my own friends list, I managed this lap at Laguna Seca on my first stint without watching any guide or replay. It's plenty safe for Gold and I don't think I'll do another stint here so I can spend time getting Gold on the new TT.

Which is going to require more time.

18f8298042c27-screenshotUrl.jpg
18f8298174063-screenshotUrl.jpg

Again, no lap guide or replay for this. This one will be a bit more challenging.

I'm sooo bad at this track it's not even funny 😕

Used @Metalgear9493 s ghost (again) but I only see him after a new sector starts and then he drives into the sunset 😂

Gonna take a lot of laps to get more comfortable on the track and to get a time I'm happy with. Thank god monday is a holiday in germany

View attachment 1355955
Not a bad time for being sooo bad at this track ;)

BH is probably one of my weakest track and it looks like I totally suck here 🤪

View attachment 1355992
dito

Last edited:
I always enjoy Brands Hatch time trials. Got at least 3 Top10s around here and the Genesis one is still my best finish in GT7.

The Nissan is fun to drive, but took me some time to get used to it. 🤪

IMG_20240516_205106.jpg

A perfect lap would give me a .3xx, so going to be hard work to get another top 10, already some unbeliveable fast times. 👏

First Nokia laps are in.....

I hope it reacts a little better on the TV tomorrow... that remote lag is often just a little too much and when you cross that line......there is no way back on this combo 😂 , is going to take some lapping to get to know the car, but a lot of fun!

1000020263.jpg

First Nokia laps are in.....

I hope it reacts a little better on the TV tomorrow... that remote lag is often just a little too much and when you cross that line......there is no way back on this combo 😂 , is going to take some lapping to get to know the car, but a lot of fun!

View attachment 1356002
I don't even know how it's possible for you to set times like that via the remote play. Incomprehensible to me.

Think this is my favourite combo they've ever done. Quintessential Gran Turismo.
Currently sitting at a 1:45.363, which is currently 52nd overall. Think I'll push for a 44 on this one, it's super fun to drive.

Senna ahead of me at 51, which is 15 backwards. Really makes you think...
View attachment 1355997
Excellent time. 50p on you having used the pad for that one?
And by the way, completely agree, this is an excellent combination. Pity I'll be away for most of it.

"Senna 15" is merely a google search away!
Excellent time. 50p on you having used the pad for that one?
And by the way, completely agree, this is an excellent combination. Pity I'll be away for most of it.
Thank you! And yeppers, pad for this one hahaha. Been using mostly pad lately as my wheel is hooked up to PC for iRacing, but if duty calls (ala macca VGT TT!) then that USB soon finds a new home.

So,it's been 10 pages since my post last Thursday,busy thread 😆,the Gold streak lives on,barely,placed in the 16,000th range,dropped my average a tad,😕,oh well.
As for the new TT at BH,not a fan and it was tough,352.5 kms to get a decent gold time,hope it holds cause i do not want to back there again any time soon.🤨,gl all!

1715892813561.jpeg

You're younger than you look.
Ginger is the key to eternal youth remember 😜.... Wait I just reread it. I love you to Famine haha! But the fact does remain with Gingers haha!
Thanks you sir for alls your vidéo guide.:bowdown::bowdown::cheers:
What is your controller sensivity for this TT and car for the DS5 please ?
Thankyou for your comment! I'm on +10 with the sensitivity

Last edited:
Back