Time Trial Discussion

• Thread starter seadog777
  • 26,844 comments
I don't know if this was discussed before, but in the current BH TT the wheel size can make a difference.
Standard wheels will let you drift more in turns, so it's more unstable.
Wide tyres and rims are more stable and the drifts are better to control in my opinion.
Try what suits your driving style best.
Don't believe that, Jeddah!
V8 is just joking. Everything is fine. Size is never an issue 😆
Let the Silvia in the garage. It's not a shame just to rent a car (I always do so!).

Sleep well Jeddah!
Martin

P. S.
@v8_pursuit Are you crazy? Don't wake him up! I don't want come back to BH in the Silvia!
😉

I tried bigger and wider rims, lowering to, but for me it was definitely not for the better, you eliminate that balance slide what you need to be precise when putting the power down.
I was consistently slower with adjusted rims and went for the stock size again, feels much better imo.
But indeed there is a difference with the rims it seems again.

Maby it works for a different driving style...I like to throw it around 😂😂
As I can see on my friends-list, you are definitely faster with this approach.... :cheers:

Let the Silvia in the garage. It's not a shame just to rent a car (I always do so!).

Sleep well Jeddah!
Martin

P. S.
@v8_pursuit Are you crazy? Don't wake him up! I don't want come back to BH in the Silvia!
😉
:lol:

Attachments

• LeoGetz1.jpg
    LeoGetz1.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 2

Sleep well Jeddah!
Martin

P. S.
😉
Don't worry, at the point "more stable" Ebrahim stopped reading. 😂😂

Can't you just let me have this one, @Gomario JSP? :lol: I honestly can't remember the last TT I finished ahead of you. It used to be a tossup between us and @Evilmuffin. Not so much anymore. 👽

Now the decision. I just fired up my PS4. Do I go back to Laguna to try and improve with only two days left (and probably fail)? Or do I keep pushing at Brands to try to regain my lead on you and keep myself in the top 50 by the end of the TT (and probably fail)? :P

Last edited:
Can't you just let me have this one, @Gomario JSP? :lol: I honestly can't remember the last TT I finished ahead of you. It used to be a tossup between us and @Evilmuffin. Not so much anymore. 👽

Now the decision. I just fired up my PS4. Do I go back to Laguna to try and improve with only two days left (and probably fail)? Or do I keep pushing at Brands to try to regain my lead on you and keep myself in the top 50 by the end of the TT (and probably fail)? :P
I'm sorry mate 🤣, it just happend......didn't mean to 😂,
Indeed used to be a tossup between the 3 of us but I think @Evilmuffin just doesnt like this one, and you already threw in a first miracle lap, no shame in that lap with a more than descent top 100 time 😁
But that decision......definitely hunt me on BH mate, you got this!

Laguna I'm not toutching anymore, I was a little fed up with it, and seemed VERY hard for me try to get a top 100 time, I think I'm around 150 now or something, I'll take it 🤣

This morning I tried some Brands Hatch but it didn't work, my eyes are completely off....

Normally the cats sleep downstairs because they intent to see our bed as a arena to de-fur the other combined with the sound of T-rexes.....but yesterday

1000020434.gif

Poor thing had a paw that kept beeing bigger and bigger and at the end of the evening he almost could'nt even walk on it and got a little fuzzy so wanted to watch him over night....

1000020424.jpg

wife sleeping upstairs and I'm downstairs...... nightly animals......Jomar absolutely NO sleep......

Sorry off topic!

Torommow morning I'll hunt for my OPT on BH but I doubt I'll get it.... would be a h*ll of a lap for only a few places 🙈🙈

I'm sorry mate 🤣, it just happend......didn't mean to 😂,
Indeed used to be a tossup between the 3 of us but I think @Evilmuffin just doesnt like this one, and you already threw in a first miracle lap, no shame in that lap with a more than descent top 100 time 😁
But that decision......definitely hunt me on BH mate, you got this!

Laguna I'm not toutching anymore, I was a little fed up with it, and seemed VERY hard for me try to get a top 100 time, I think I'm around 150 now or something, I'll take it 🤣

This morning I tried some Brands Hatch but it didn't work, my eyes are completely off....

Normally the cats sleep downstairs because they intent to see our bed as a arena to de-fur the other combined with the sound of T-rexes.....but yesterday

View attachment 1357284

Poor thing had a paw that kept beeing bigger and bigger and at the end of the evening he almost could'nt even walk on it and got a little fuzzy so wanted to watch him over night....

View attachment 1357286

wife sleeping upstairs and I'm downstairs...... nightly animals......Jomar absolutely NO sleep......

Sorry off topic!

Torommow morning I'll hunt for my OPT on BH but I doubt I'll get it.... would be a h*ll of a lap for only a few places 🙈🙈
pfff... your day will be long if your night was short... I wish you a lot of courage and hoping that your cat's swollen paw is nothing serious...😻😻😻

pfff... your day will be long if your night was short... I wish you a lot of courage and hoping that your cat's swollen paw is nothing serious...😻😻😻
Thanks mate! , started working at 08:30 AM... it's 09:37 right now...... i'm already having a hard time :lol: :lol:
I think he's napping all day long purrrrring it's swollen paw away... and i'm struggling to keep my eyes on the laptop making stupid mistakes on detailled architectural drawings......... life is great :banghead::banghead::lol::lol:

Meanwhile i'm already thinking about the next timetrial, what in gods name can they gives us next?....

The Huayra on inters at Spa would be fun :) ( altho somewhere in my brain lives a comment from @EbrahimX7 mentioning that he suggested the Huayra if i'm correctly...), that means a sharp gold-time :):):lol::lol:

Thanks mate! , started working at 08:30 AM... it's 09:37 right now...... i'm already having a hard time :lol: :lol:
I think he's napping all day long purrrrring it's swollen paw away... and i'm struggling to keep my eyes on the laptop making stupid mistakes on detailled architectural drawings......... life is great :banghead::banghead::lol::lol:

Meanwhile i'm already thinking about the next timetrial, what in gods name can they gives us next?....

The Huayra on inters at Spa would be fun :) ( altho somewhere in my brain lives a comment from @EbrahimX7 mentioning that he suggested the Huayra if i'm correctly...), that means a sharp gold-time :):):lol::lol:
Your mind is not clear as you are very tired. 🙄 I wanted to like the Huayra but I couldn't. It drives almost as bad as a VGT imo... The more downforce the better for me. So bring some Gr.2 along!

Huayra, carrera GT, ferrari Enzo, murcielago, mustang gt500, demon, maverick, la ferrari.... these types of cars that im craving and pd never puts them in sport mode unless its stage route X 💔😅. In the end tmrw tt will be bloody gr4 🤮🤮🤮

I hope there's never a wet TT. I have absolutely no interest in wet weather challenges in my driving games. If real world race organizations could choose the weather conditions they'd always choose nice sunny days and that's what I choose in my games. lol...

Last edited:
zjn
A 30 min session yesterday at BHatch, mainly spent pushing the restart button.
I think I had couple of good indication about things to correct, even though I don't know how much the corrections will transform in time.

Hopefully I'll have time for both this and the incoming TT, I'm not yet giving up on this
BHatch. Haha! Nice. I'm using that from now on - both as a noun and an adjective.

Huayra, carrera GT, ferrari Enzo, murcielago, mustang gt500, demon, maverick, la ferrari.... these types of cars that im craving and pd never puts them in sport mode unless its stage route X 💔😅. In the end tmrw tt will be bloody gr4 🤮🤮🤮
That's a good list mate, let's pray that we will get some good change tomorrow!, ( we both know we don't but we may dream..... :lol: )
and indeed it will probl be GR.4..

As long as it slides i'm happy now a days :lol::lol:

We will see, good luck :)

Yep, this is the exception to the rule... You are in front and I am following. This is how it usually goes... (If it doesn't cause to much work for you I would appreciate loading your ghosts.) Greetings!
I have to disagree about being faster usually. Therefore I had by far too many moments driving some positions behind you thinking WTF 😄

But it's my pleasure to share the ghost(s) when I am at home again.
Just sharing the replay for friends should be sufficient. Isn't it?

But you have to promise not to laugh about me 🫢
Driving Video Game GIF by DevX Art

Regards
Martin

P. S.
I loved this time period where we could use the ghost of our friends "automatically". This is also a form of driving community IMO.
No idea why they fixed something which is not a bug 😔

I have to disagree about being faster usually. Therefore I had by far too many moments driving some positions behind you thinking WTF 😄

But it's my pleasure to share the ghost(s) when I am at home again.
Just sharing the replay for friends should be sufficient. Isn't it?

But you have to promise not to laugh about me 🫢
Driving Video Game GIF by DevX Art

Regards
Martin

P. S.
I loved this time period where we could use the ghost of our friends "automatically". This is also a form of driving community IMO.
No idea why they fixed something which is not a bug 😔
Friends only would suit me but maybe some others might watch and learn, too. Great improvement by drifting with a wheel by the way... 😀

Back