**TOCA Forum?**

• Thread starter alex_gt
  • 47 comments
Well TOCA was released today :clock: and the gameplay is very Impressive :thumbsup: The Graphics don't match :gt: but then I suppose that's not what the Game is about? :cd:

Anyway just wondering could we have a dedicated Forum for Codemasters latest release? :smilewink

Would you need a moderator first Jordan? I highly recommend Y2Tuscan? What's everyone else think? 💡
Plus Y2 Tuscan, I reckon you like your TOCA mate from your Great new Signature? :thumbsup:

Attachments

• toca poster.jpg
    toca poster.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 125
Yes we MUST have a toca forum, although I think well have to wait a while for people to get the game.

BTW alex u got toca yet??

Yeah but its called Pro Race Driver I think and in Australia its called V8 Supercars.

I managed to win the Toca Season in the Lexus, but my car got dented a few times and that track in the rain (I think its in scotland I forget what the name is) was bloody hard to win. I also did this funny challenge where you race some dodgy sounding english bloke called paul to win a mini. Its odd though you have Money and championship points, I know the points help you progress but what does the money get you??

If I play it and I like it (which I'm hoping to take care of this weekend), a forum will be added... ;)

YOU BETTER LIKE IT!
j/k

what its comming out in america already!
Its a nice refreshing change from the GT series, with a storyline (which seems rather annoying to me at the moment, but im at the start of the game)

PS2, Xbox, PC... i think.

i'm looking forward to this one, i'm gonna try it very soon (is it even out in North America yet?)

Just be patient Jordan has to realise the games awesomeness
Brett:Dude your talking like edge and christian
Tuscan:Whoa that reeks of awesomness
Brett:Err I have a split personality

Anyway I just hope there are enough people who like the game to make the toca forum work

Ah, sorry guys, you had me thinking it was available in the the US. We don't get it until October 22! :mad:

Originally posted by viper_maniac

Whys the XBox version coming out so late for? :reallyodd :confused:

Don't know, I thought that was odd too. Maybe they need some time to translate, maybe Sony had first dibs, maybe they are adding some extras...

Originally posted by Jordan
Ah, sorry guys, you had me thinking it was available in the the US. We don't get it until October 22! :mad:

Does that mean there wont be a toca forum until then?? :grumpy:

Originally posted by Y2TUSCAN

Does that mean there wont be a toca forum until then?? :grumpy:
I don't see a flurry of people talking about it in the PS2 forums... ;)

I think we should probably revisit this after:
- the US release date
- the PC version comes out, and the on-line's available. My good PC will be on-line by then, so I'll definitely be in that!

Originally posted by vat_man
- the PC version comes out, and the on-line's available. My good PC will be on-line by then, so I'll definitely be in that!
Oh! The PC version will be online? I'll definitely be in on that, too! :eek:

Someone had posted that they'd sent an inquiry to Codemasters and got confirmation that this was the case - I had a little search through the threads (I emphasis 'little') and couldn't find it.

YES, I have confirmation from IGN! Look in the gray box for "Extras" and you'll see "Online Play"! :D

Wow, that will be great...although I do feel sorry for you. It will be very discouraging to be unable to defeat me. ;) :D

Originally posted by Jordan
Wow, that will be great...although I do feel sorry for you. It will be very discouraging to be unable to defeat me. ;) :D
Ha!

There's a great line in one of the challenges from TOCA:

<other driver> 'long way to come just to get humiliated'
<McKane> 'oh really? I thought you lived just near here'

I don't know if I'm older or younger than you, so I can't use my 'age and rat cunning will always defeat youth and talent' line.

Back