Tokyo Xtreme Racer Zero

Originally posted by Viper_Maniac
Man I hope I can get $20 this week so I can get TXR3 cuz it looks awesome. I'm gonna keep playing TXR2 on my DC til I can get TXR3 or/and TXR0(I really wish I didnt get rid this is game).

I still have my TXR0. And it was my Second game I got for the PS2. That was back in 2001.

Originally posted by Dorifto
or a certain R33 thats in the back of those white trucks.

I heard if you hit the back of that truck at top speed (263mph) it will knock the R33 off, and you'll be able to buy it in the Car shop. It's supposed to be faster than the normal R33. :confused:

wut does Variable Licence Plate System mean?????? its on the 13devils cars, and i dont know wut it means

Originally posted by Monster7
I heard if you hit the back of that truck at top speed (263mph) it will knock the R33 off, and you'll be able to buy it in the Car shop. It's supposed to be faster than the normal R33. :confused:

That R33 Skyline looks like a Ferrari F355 to me.

just dropped in, and I was wondering what the BAD names mean and how do you get the cooler BAD names. I have Highway Poison for one card, and Hell's Devil for another. Hell's Devil is cool as hell but what the **** does Highway Poison mean, I was Highway Dancer the day before. And now they have me as Highway Scratchier, I'm so confused.

Help

:confused: :confused: :confused:

I just picked up this game for 10 bucks the other day. Damn, I was impressed by how awesome it is. The level of customization on some of the cars is great. Right now I own a Supra and a WRX.

I'm proud of myself. I recently bought a Dodge Viper GTS and suped it up and was racing on the highway part of the level for a good 20+ races; I got the name Highway Ruler!:D

On a second note, has anyone else seen the Dodge Charger on the highway part of the level rights after you come out of the yellow tunnel going north bound. I saw it and it was a '69 Charger!; does anyone know if you can unlock it?

Originally posted by Monster7
:lol: You mean the cut-scenes? Or the actual Rivals in your garage?

It does look like they rushed it in some areas though..

All of them. It really slows down when 2 cars are racing. Example you race the DART corvette and then the DART GT40 appears.

HELP ME wtf is going on ive beat speed king and all the peeps after that but now theres a couple of wanders that would let me race em and i dont think ive beat whit charisma can some one help me PLEEZ

wtf i beat speed king and hella peeps after that but now theres a couple wanders that wont let me race em and i dont think iv raced white charisma help ME!!!!!!!

Latest Posts

Back